2. funny outtakes
    3. great audio comentary
    4. introduction from the director
    5. deleted scens with comentary
    6. shinny box

Bad things
    1. not enough special fetures
    sigpic

i think you're preaching to the converted in this forum.
    Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

im gettin' it for x-mas.. cant wait to tear that shiny paper off it and drool away
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rail'k
        good things about the dvd
        1. best movie ever
        I'll agree.

Circle gets the square.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I'm going to get it for X-Mas. Can't wait for that. I'll probably try and watch it X-Mas night.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I do believe im getting it for Christmas too. *jumps up and down* Yippee. Im uber excited

Lizbeth
            das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
              I'll agree.

Circle gets the square.
              -falls on the ground laughing- Muahahah!!!

Anyway, i'll probably get it sometime in February (the R4 version)
              No Serenity for Chrissy for me, not havin' Chirstmas actually, just going out for a little shopping about 5 days after it. When all the things come down from double pricing

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Rail'k
                Bad things
                1. not enough special fetures
                I could be totally wrong about this (haven't looked into it myself), but a friend of mine said that the one that just came out is to get the holiday market and that another edition is going to be released later next year.

Has anyone else heard that?
                sigpic
                Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                  I could be totally wrong about this (haven't looked into it myself), but a friend of mine said that the one that just came out is to get the holiday market and that another edition is going to be released later next year.

Has anyone else heard that?
                  -raises hand- me!
                  The one he got is the R1 version, I'm gonna wait 'til February for R4, it is so crammed full of special features that it'll make your eyes pop

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
                    -raises hand- me!
                    The one he got is the R1 version, I'm gonna wait 'til February for R4, it is so crammed full of special features that it'll make your eyes pop

For some reason the R4 version has more special features. I read on a site about a month ago that it will have extra deleted scenes and I think some extra bloopers.

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!!!!

Not sure why they did it but heck I'm not complaining, I live in Oz so I'll be gettin' that one. Selfish I know, but we have to wait until February!

Comment

Yeah there is always a barebones release in Region 1, because they know that everyone excited for the movie will go out and buy it.

I know there is a special edition coming eventually and I will buy that too - something I rarely do. I usually wait for the special edition - like I did for Sin City - but in this case, I was way too excited to see Serenity again.

Comment

Yep, I think I might get the R4 version too...does anyone know of a site that imports R4 DVDS, but has English currency, like PlayUSA?
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Great movie got it on DVD. Didn't have time to see it in theaters
                          Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

will the R4 version play in an R1 dvd player?
                            Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

Originally posted by Kirath
                              will the R4 version play in an R1 dvd player?
                              Depends, is your player multiregion?
                              sigpic
                              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
                              X