Claires baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Claires baby

The psycic said if anyone else raised claires baby there would be great danger.
    Charlie has been raising it.
    In addition the others may take it.
    They are all doooooomed.

My theory is that the others will take the baby and that will bring about the "great danger" for the survivors
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

this better not be a baby blue balls like scully's was.

Comment

Originally posted by Skythe
        The psycic said if anyone else raised claires baby there would be great danger.
        Charlie has been raising it.
        In addition the others may take it.
        They are all doooooomed.

Well what i got from that episode was that the psycic put Claire on the plane knowing it would crash and that she would have no choice but to raise the baby herself.
        And the warning was more about Claire not being there at all for the baby, not sharing responsabilities with Charlie.
        Understanding is a three-edged sword.

Comment

Originally posted by @Li3n
          Well what i got from that episode was that the psycic put Claire on the plane knowing it would crash and that she would have no choice but to raise the baby herself.
          And the warning was more about Claire not being there at all for the baby, not sharing responsabilities with Charlie.
          Claire has been raising the baby. Charlie has been helping her out, but I wouldn't go as far as to say he's taken over parental responsibility. As @Li3n mentioned, the psychic's warning was more indicative that something terrible would happen if Claire gave up the child all together. She has not. Of course none of this precludes something terrible from happening. After all, this is Lost and one never knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
            this better not be a baby blue balls like scully's was.
            ....i'm sorry, that reference has completely escaped me....care to share?

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
              ....i'm sorry, that reference has completely escaped me....care to share?
              There was a whole big to do in the last season of the X-Files with Scully being mysteriously pregnant and giving birth to the wonderkid that everyone was hunting her down to find and then..... nothing. Spender came along stuck the baby with some alien water and the kid was normal.. no more spinning mobiles over the crib. Very anticlimactic and unsatisfying... hence the blue balls.

Originally posted by Vee
              Of course none of this precludes something terrible from happening. After all, this is Lost and one never knows.
              Well you kind of have some idea. This is Lost. Something terrible MUST happen. I just can't see this kid running around the island in make-shift diaper without problems.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                There was a whole big to do in the last season of the X-Files with Scully being mysteriously pregnant and giving birth to the wonderkid that everyone was hunting her down to find and then..... nothing. Spender came along stuck the baby with some alien water and the kid was normal.. no more spinning mobiles over the crib. Very anticlimactic and unsatisfying... hence the blue balls.
                exactamundo.

Comment

Working...
                X