This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mohammed Al Fayed is a Goa'uld!

I was thinking the other day what celebrity or public figure is most likely to be a Goa'uld hiding out on earth, a la Seth, when it hit me - Mohammed Al Fayed has to be one!

(For those that don't know, Mohammed Al Fayed is the massively wealthy Egyptian bloke who owns Harrods in London, as well as Fulham FC, and is currently fighting to get an investigation going into the tragic crash which killed Princess Diana, in which his son also perished). Have a look here for futher details: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/336797.stm
    Anyway, consider the following:

- He's an Egyptian citizen
    - He is hugely wealthy, and seeks power voraciously
    - He has an "Egyptian room" in Harrods which is covered in hieroglyphics and encrusted in gold (you should really check it out if you're ever in the area, it's just like being on a mothership, albeit one with tourists)
    - He has a sphinx in the aforementioned room with his own face carved onto it (no, really)
    - He displays all the usual Goa'uld arrogance and paranoia
    - Nobody even knows his exact date of birth (read the article I posted above)
    - Another quote from the above article: "Mr al-Fayed has been accused of bullying his staff, lying and being "deeply dishonest and with an evil habit of vindictively pursuing those who he regarded as his antagonists."

What do you think? I reckon we need to get SG-1 over here right away...

haha

Comment

He isn't a Goa'uld. But I am. Bow before me!
      Rocky

Comment

And he's a GOOD FRIEND OF DONALD TRUMP, WHO I PERSONALLY BELIEVE TO BE A GOA'ULD (albeit a friendly one who loves capitalism but hates politicians... but he's definitely got an appetite for building tall buildings in his name).

IT ALL WORKS OUT IN THE END!

LOL, good clues.
        Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
        more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Private Eye calls him The Phoney Pharaoh. Maybe they were more right than they knew.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
            He isn't a Goa'uld. But I am. Bow before me!
            I don't think so !

*Picks up Zad and shoots Rocket*
            sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Working...
            X