Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fourth Horseman Pt 2 in UK (no spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fourth Horseman Pt 2 in UK (no spoilers)

can someone tell me when the UK can expect Fourth Horseman part 2?

i missed it last night and as far as i can tell, it was never shown. i've checked ahead and instead of it being repeated on sunday with Atlantis, just Atlantis is being shown with a christmas special of Brainiac.

sigpic

hey,guy. if it did happen, you are so lucky!
    i can not wait to see the new episodes!

Comment

Check out this post from the UK Schedule Thread. It has the answer your looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
        Check out this post from the UK Schedule Thread. It has the answer your looking for.
        oh those *******s. thanks for that, if someone could close this or fire it into sun, that would be cool

sigpic

Comment

I cannot wait! Ive seen Fourth Horseman Part 1, which was brilliant, Im loving season 9, and I have been waiting for part 2, however I have seen up to and including episode 14 of Atlantis, which was also brilliant.

Comment

LoL...Episode 15 isn't much to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade
              oh those *******s. thanks for that, if someone could close this or fire it into sun, that would be cool
              They do a Christmas break with SG-1 every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Kpnuts
                Only for a week or 2 though
                The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Kpnuts
                  yeah, but they deliberately ended SG1 one week earlier than Atlantis just to end with a cliffhanger. it wouldn't have been a problem for a normal break, but making us wait just over 3 weeks because they want to make people watch it again sucks. we're fans, cliffhanger or not, we'd still watch it

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade
                    yeah, but they deliberately ended SG1 one week earlier than Atlantis just to end with a cliffhanger. it wouldn't have been a problem for a normal break, but making us wait just over 3 weeks because they want to make people watch it again sucks. we're fans, cliffhanger or not, we'd still watch it
                    Atlantis will also be ending with a cliff hanger ep before it starts again in jan
                    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Atlantis cliffhanger wasnt as interesting as SG1's IMO but still a pain that we have to wat 2 weeks for it, and 2 more for SG1, Im already twitching with withdrawel symptoms
                      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

i have ben downloading the eps of SGA new ones but can't find the new ones of sg1.

does anyone know about this new stargate thing called stargate infinty.

http://www.tvunderground.org.ru/index.php?show=show
                        sigpic

I'm the asgard of Cloneing.

Comment

stargate infinity is a bad animated show of stargate, has nothing to do with sg-1 and atlantis.
                          i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

lol it isn't new, it was a cartoon which was total crap and got cancelled

Comment

number 1: you cant talk about downloading here!
                              number 2: SGA has been showing in Canada, so you can here of them and read transcripts etc, no new SG1 has been shown yet
                              number 3: Infinity is really bad, it got cancelled after 1 season and is none canon
                              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Working...
                              X