WB Official "Fanatic" Episiode Description

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WB Official "Fanatic" Episiode Description

Warner Brothers have released their episode description for "Fanatic", which is due to air on the 12th January 2006.

Jonathan (John Schneider) receives threats on his life from a mysterious source who urges him to drop out of the senate race. Later, Clark (Tom Welling) finds his dad bloody and beaten and becomes determined to find his attacker. He later discovers that a group of Lex's followers are determined to do anything to see that Lex wins the election. Lois' (Erica Durance) life is threatened when she's captured and asked to assassinate Jonathan during his speech. Lionel (John Glover) offers to give Martha (Annette O'Toole) money to help Jonathan's campaign. Lana (Kristin Kreuk) is convinced that the answers she is looking for lie in researching the first meteor shower. Allison Mack also stars.

KryptonSite.com have obtained images from January 12th's episode "Fanatic".

Click here to view the images

Comment

Thanks for the images. And yay, a new page doesn't open when you click the next button.
      sigpic

Comment

wow that's scary

Comment

I thought it would be awesome until the last pic which means it will be the same old stuff probably
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
            I thought it would be awesome until the last pic which means it will be the same old stuff probably
            same old stuff?

Comment

Cool, thanks for the pics. I can't wait for a new ep.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I can't wait for this ep. It should be interesting.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Lionel (John Glover) offers to give Martha (Annette O'Toole) money to help Jonathan's campaign.
                  Interesting
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

Mr.Video over at KryptonSite has posted caps from a trailer that features clips for "Fanatic" and that of "Lockdown" and "Reckoning".

Click here to view the trailer caps.

Comment

Nice stuff thanks a lot for the link
                      love Torri

Comment

Working...
                      X