X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Q:Does Mitchell Have the Ancient Gene?

O'Neill was special,
    Mitchell better have the gene, so as to make his contribution to the team extra-special and unique!

+ we'll need some1 to activate Ancient Tech. (and I don't think Danny, Sam or anyone at the SGC have been given the Gene Therapy)
    It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Mitchell does not have the gene. It's been stated in many interviews with Ben Browder.

Comment

I doubt so, be pretty dumb, i mean o'neill leader of sg-1 has it, Sheppard leader of his team has it. Be too conincidental if mitchell had it aswell, tho i do agree sum1 on the team shuld have it.

Comment

Oh Really! Thanks.

So did Ben say if he will get the gene by Artificial means?
        It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

I think that's a question for Joe M. I don't think anyyone knows what the future holds for Mitchell but I doubt anyone on SG1 will ever have the gene. At least that's my hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
            I think that's a question for Joe M. I don't think anyyone knows what the future holds for Mitchell but
            I doubt anyone on SG1 will ever have the gene. At least that's my hope.

Why?

Surely you want our heros to have the Gene?

They will most likely need to use and Ancient Device to save the world again and if no one has it...then...well you know!....

(I'll check in Joe's thread. )

Comment

Originally posted by jazz!
              They will most likely need to use and Ancient Device to save the world again and if no one has it...then...well you know!....
              That's the best arguement for not giving anyone on the team the gene.
              -------
              Sam:We're going to die!

Mitchell: Don't worry. I'll just use this spiffy new ancient device we just found and save Earth and since I have the gene it will work.
              --------
              Make it harder. I'm tired of the mystical device always saving us...

Comment

Joe has re-iterated that "no one on the team has the gene, for sure".

So maybe Vala?

That's the best arguement for not giving anyone on the team the gene.
                -------
                Sam:We're going to die!

Mitchell: Don't worry. I'll just use this spiffy new ancient device we just found and save Earth and since I have the gene it will work.
                --------
                Make it harder. I'm tired of the mystical device always saving us...
                Ya! I knew you'd say that!

Comment

I'm predictible? Hurray!

Comment

Bah! Maybe we find what we need but have no batteries!?

Spoiler:

Vala better have the gene when the Ori are done with her!

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Wouldn't that give her the Ori gene?

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Wouldn't that give her the Ori gene?
                        Shhhh! Ori, Ancient samething when you get down to it! Just a different philosophy
                        Sit her in a chair and she'll fire a drone!

Comment

Or steal it when they aren't looking...

Comment

Toi, toi, toi, toi, toi, toi!
                            Green for you!

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

hehe!
                              *dosen't get it*
                              Steal what? The chair?

Forgive my denseness

Comment

Working...
                              X