This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronon

Could this monstrosity of a man take down a Wraith in a fist fight. That would be good to see.
    He should also make more of his weapons as they would be more handy stunners to carry around than those big spear length Wraith ones.
    "I don't know what Irony means but I use it alot, Ironic isn't it"

"Sure there have been deaths and injuries in boxing, but none of them serious"

Bloke:Fat Penguin
    Woman:What
    Bloke:I just wanted to say something that would break the ice.

Originally posted by Salas1
    Could this monstrosity of a man take down a Wraith in a fist fight. That would be good to see.
    He should also make more of his weapons as they would be more handy stunners to carry around than those big spear length Wraith ones.
    Wraith would have him as supper.

Though with an overdosed of enzyme, he'd would stand a chance. But I'd rather not see anymore of these enzyme BS they're throwing around.

And Ronon weapon looks like a toy.

Comment

It is I got one at wal-mart.
      And Im getting tired of main characters turning into wraith episodes.

Comment

Didnt ronon already take down a wraith in a fist fight (there goes my memory again ) and about the weapons, i wouldnt want to see more of them because then what would we do with our beloved P-90's

The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

In a fist fight? Arm-length distance? It would be ideal... for the Wraith

Comment

Originally posted by Dax
            Wraith would have him as supper.
            The wraith can't feed on him. That is why they made him a runner.
            "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
            'Eleanor Roosevelt'
            Individuality is freedom lived.
            'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis1
              The wraith can't feed on him. That is why they made him a runner.
              I simply meant that Ronon would loose going toe to toe with a Wraith. See "The Defiant One" episode to see how tough those SOBs are.

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                Didnt ronon already take down a wraith in a fist fight (there goes my memory again ) and about the weapons, i wouldnt want to see more of them because then what would we do with our beloved P-90's

IIRC, the closest to a one on one fight we've seen was in Runner
                Spoiler:
                where a wraith was stalking Ronon. The wraith got caught in a tree rope trap though, and Ronon simply staked him to death. Not a "proper" one on one really.

Comment

I'd say it depends on the writing, I mean think of SG-1, in Children of the Gods, the Jaffa were awesome, by Season 3, they were as stupid as any other soldier out there and went down with 1 shot.

The same applies to the Wraith, in the Defiant One, the Wraith was awesome,
                  Spoiler:
                  by 'The Hive' slightly drugged up Ronon was beating the egested waste out of them.

Comment

That's because he'd just fed.
                    I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Working...
                    X