This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have pics of the "Aurora"

I know its on tonite, wed 14, but does anyone have pics of the ship. or pics of the ship from inferno...ive looked around but can't see any.

sigpic

try stargatecaps.com

Comment

There arn't any decent pictures of an Aurora ship availableat the moment. The episode Aurora was kind of a let down in that regard.

Comment

There probably are, try scifi.com, they should have something on the Aurora or even pegasusgalaxy.com.

Comment

There weren't many shots of the Aurora in the episode Aurora anyway. The shots shown werent that good anyway. I think the omnipedia has one

Comment

GateWorld's Omnipedia has a small image Here

Comment

Shame about the lack of decent pics
              Spoiler:
              see INFERNO for another of that class, probably many more pics in that one
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

theres another thread about this, search and you shall find.
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                Stargate : Genesis |
                Original Starship DesignThread
                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                11000! green me

Comment

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/5754/aurora8hq.jpg that seems to be the best pic however.
                  sigpic
                  You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                  Stargate : Genesis |
                  Original Starship DesignThread
                  Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                  11000! green me

Comment

cheers....

Merlin

sigpic

Comment

hey i wonder what the aurora looked like before it ended up like that. Say maybe 10 000 years ago
                      "You Blow Up One Sun And Suddenly Everybody Thinks You Can Walk On Water!!"

Comment

How the hell was there still atmosphere on tht thing!!!!!!
                        Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Teal'c: "There is an old saying. 'They do not make them like they once use to"

Apparentley the Ancients did "make them like they use to" lol
                          302's lead the way!

Comment

i really hope they could show the ancient ship in the inferno not beaten up, and i dont see why they didnt put the aurora into hyperspace and drop it off with the deadalus at atlantis so it could be salvaged
                            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

I don't think the one from 'Inferno' will last beyond the ep myself. It says in the spoilers that McKay manages to get it in orbit at the last minute. Then in the season finale, 'Allies', McKay is in Atlantis & ends up being captured by the Wraith. Being that the Aurora class warship was damaged, then McKay will have still been on that, should there be any repairs needed while it was traveling towards Atlantis.

So with him not being there, then I think as the volcano is used to launch it, they will ride it like a fireball, just long enough to get it into orbit. Daedalus then beams them out at the last moment & it goes boom. Wallah! Another valuable ancient piece of tech gets destroyed.

Comment

Working...
                              X