This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Finished Watching The First Esp. It Was Great!!!! I Am Sooooo Looking Foward For 8 Seasons Of This Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Cant Wait For Next Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reminds Me Of The First 5 Seasons Of Sg1...before It Got Bad And Hammond Left.
    When I wake up..I think of you Steve.
    I miss you.
    Please...please come back one day.

(Steve the Wraith from Season 1)

Everyone knows it got bad after the fourth season.
    It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Yup. 2 Hours of total enjoyment. You go Sci-fi!

Comment

The whole cloak and dagger of the N.I.D (too x-files) is what made sg-1 suck for a short time, but Atlantis will take a lot to fill SG-1's shoes as being a good or better show.

Comment

It was a fantastic pilot, one of the best I've seen for any sci-fi series in a long time. I am certainly looking forward to the good episodes that are hopefully in the future. As for 8 seasons, right now I am being more cautious and hoping for a good first 2 seasons. Season 1 is usually somewhat shaky, but I hope the show will find its legs.

If 'Rising' was any indication, we'll be in for an interesting ride!
          sigpic

Comment

Atlantis is totally killer!!!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
            [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Working...
            X