This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucian Alliance...New enemy? S9 spoilers

Who thinks the lucien alliance is a pathetic excuse of an enemy?

BTW Sorry, Theres Spoiler Tags

Comment

Just some advice from a friend, spoiler tags don't work in thread titles. Try this title:

S9 Enemy SPOILERS
      "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
      " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
      Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

And I wasnt impressed by the Lucian Allience, but we havent seen their full ability yet so dont judge them yet
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Seems to me their loose group of criminals and warlords and boy do they blow. Regardless of their numbers and what little fear they instill in their corner of the galaxy, they seem to be boring and lack any real originality. Sorry to those who may like them, but I was hoping for a new alien enemy not too powerful, but an enemy that would make you think twice before attacking.

Comment

lol their fleet is just a bunch of Tel'taks and Al'kesh!'

Comment

I don't have a problem with the Lucien Alliance played properly they could be cool, but those 2 stupid aliens... awful
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler: They do have at least one Hat'ak mothership according the Gateworld's episode description of "Off the Grid".
                302's lead the way!

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyMckay
                  lol their fleet is just a bunch of Tel'taks and Al'kesh!'
                  http://tinypic.com/ilj60i.jpg
                  That looks like more of a battle group than a fleet. As people have said, we don't know how big their fleet is. We only saw them in 1 episode so far.
                  Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                  Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

They've only got a few ships. Mostly ones with no shield. Pathetic is the correct term.

Best Stargate quote:
                    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                    Green is your friend.

Comment

I agree, They are Pathetic (according to what we've seen)

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyMckay
                        I agree, They are Pathetic (according to what we've seen)
                        We've only seen a few ships, that doesn't have to mean it's their whole fleet.
                        Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                        Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

You should give them time

Comment

I think tptb should make them more of a nuisance (definitely spelt wrong) than attempting to make them "MAJOR BADDIES".
                            1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                              You should give them time
                              Right! We've barely seen anything of them yet. I'll wait until I see a little more of them before making any kind of judgement.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X