• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underworld Creatures Get Fancy

From SciFi Wire:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/i...ory=0&id=33643

Underworld Creatures Get Fancy

Patrick Tatopoulos, the creature designer and supervisor on the upcoming sequel film Underworld: Evolution, told SCI FI Wire that he takes the franchise's werewolves and vampires to a new level in the follow-up to 2002's first movie. Tatopoulos and his crew designed the elaborate makeup and full-body suits for the supernatural movie's werewolves (called Lycans), vampires (called Death Dealers) and hybrids of the two.
    sigpic

It seems they're keeping Scott a secret. I see all these pics of Kate Beckinsale and some of Marcus but none of him and he's who I'm most curious about. I want to see his full makeup.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

there are some headshots at this site, not a lot but at least something.

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/underworldevolution/
      All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
      Pay it forward

Comment

Very Interesting site. Thanks.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Man am I psyched about this movie. It looks so awesome.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The first one was done ok, it was not IMO as good as it could have been, so now that they have more time and money, it should be better than the first.
            All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
            Pay it forward

Comment

Working...
            X