This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would anyone Like to see a mulitible Doctor eps

How many of yall want another special with multible doctors?
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Sure, bring it on. I'd love to see a story featuring the Fifth, Eighth and either the Ninth or Tenth Doctors. I think those Doctors would work together very well. And I wouldn't be too picky about the story. The eye-candy alone would make it an excellent episode, hehe.

Comment

Definitely. But I'd be especially happy if it was just a double or triple helping of Doctor. That way it'll feel less contrived and it'll be easier for each incarnation to have stuff to do in the story.

My preference would be for fourth, fifth, sixth (those being the Doctors of my childhood, who I liked best) or for CE to return.

Madeleine

Comment

multi-doc eps are tradition!

i'd love to see either a baker/eccleston/tennant ep or baker/mccoy/eccleston ep.
        Thanks!
        Jordan

my page
        My LJ
        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Baker/Tennant/Eccleston

What an episode that would be!
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I'd love to have one with all of them, but I know that is difficult

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
              I'd love to have one with all of them, but I know that is difficult
              Maybe in another decade we'll have even better CGI technology and we'll have The Ten Doctors.

Comment

They need to make it a mini-seris

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
                  They need to make it a mini-seris
                  No, I think we should have all the Doctors, companions, and villains in one 45-minute story.

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
                    No, I think we should have all the Doctors, companions, and villains in one 45-minute story.
                    Haha, yeah, because that would work.

We need a movie.

It has been years since we had a real Dr Who movie but unlike the old 1960's versions we keep the current Doctor and have a good script.

I would like to see Tom Baker but he has aged and it might shock some fans who haven't seen him recently. I was a little shocked by the white hair I must say.

I would love Peter Davison and Christopher although not dis-similar character types IMO.

Comment

Love to... Definitely... I loved the Five Doctors even if the plot was somewhat dodgy...
                      Everyone who's still alive should be in it... at least But if Natalie Cole can sing a duet with the late Nat King Cole, I shouldn't think that a Ten Doctors episode would be entirely out of the realm of possibilty.
                      sigpic
                      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                        Love to... Definitely... I loved the Five Doctors even if the plot was somewhat dodgy...
                        Everyone who's still alive should be in it... at least But if Natalie Cole can sing a duet with the late Nat King Cole, I shouldn't think that a Ten Doctors episode would be entirely out of the realm of possibilty.
                        Well for the Five Doctors they did get a "stand in" for William Hartnel so it isn't such a stupid idea, not that I am calling it stupid.

Comment

OH yeah they could have McCoy, Ecclestone, Tennant and possibly even McGann that would be an excellent episode.
                          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                            OH yeah they could have McCoy, Ecclestone, Tennant and possibly even McGann that would be an excellent episode.
                            And yet somehow McCoy's Doctor would still know more than the rest of them combined...because that's just part of his mystique.

Comment

No he was just more mysterous, Tom baker and the frist doctor would give him a run for his money

Comment

Working...
                              X