PDA

View Full Version : Would anyone Like to see a mulitible Doctor eps

creed462
December 12th, 2005, 03:52 PM
How many of yall want another special with multible doctors?

Dallista
December 13th, 2005, 02:02 AM
Sure, bring it on. I'd love to see a story featuring the Fifth, Eighth and either the Ninth or Tenth Doctors. I think those Doctors would work together very well. And I wouldn't be too picky about the story. The eye-candy alone would make it an excellent episode, hehe.

Madeleine
December 13th, 2005, 03:17 AM
Definitely. But I'd be especially happy if it was just a double or triple helping of Doctor. That way it'll feel less contrived and it'll be easier for each incarnation to have stuff to do in the story.

My preference would be for fourth, fifth, sixth (those being the Doctors of my childhood, who I liked best) or for CE to return.

yaaayoubetcha
December 13th, 2005, 06:49 AM
multi-doc eps are tradition!

i'd love to see either a baker/eccleston/tennant ep or baker/mccoy/eccleston ep.

The Signal
December 13th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Baker/Tennant/Eccleston

What an episode that would be!

creed462
December 13th, 2005, 04:05 PM
I'd love to have one with all of them, but I know that is difficult

Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
December 13th, 2005, 06:24 PM
I'd love to have one with all of them, but I know that is difficultMaybe in another decade we'll have even better CGI technology and we'll have The Ten Doctors.

creed462
December 13th, 2005, 06:36 PM
They need to make it a mini-seris

December 13th, 2005, 06:50 PM
They need to make it a mini-serisNo, I think we should have all the Doctors, companions, and villains in one 45-minute story. :D

Willow'sCat
December 13th, 2005, 11:48 PM
No, I think we should have all the Doctors, companions, and villains in one 45-minute story. :DHaha, yeah, because that would work. :D

We need a movie. :D

It has been years since we had a real Dr Who movie but unlike the old 1960's versions we keep the current Doctor and have a good script. ;)

I would like to see Tom Baker but he has aged and it might shock some fans who haven't seen him recently. I was a little shocked by the white hair I must say. :p

I would love Peter Davison and Christopher although not dis-similar character types IMO. :o

Easter Lily
December 13th, 2005, 11:50 PM
Love to... Definitely... I loved the Five Doctors even if the plot was somewhat dodgy...
Everyone who's still alive should be in it... at least ;) But if Natalie Cole can sing a duet with the late Nat King Cole, I shouldn't think that a Ten Doctors episode would be entirely out of the realm of possibilty.

Willow'sCat
December 13th, 2005, 11:59 PM
Love to... Definitely... I loved the Five Doctors even if the plot was somewhat dodgy...
Everyone who's still alive should be in it... at least ;) But if Natalie Cole can sing a duet with the late Nat King Cole, I shouldn't think that a Ten Doctors episode would be entirely out of the realm of possibilty.Well for the Five Doctors they did get a "stand in" for William Hartnel so it isn't such a stupid idea, not that I am calling it stupid. :p :D

Metarock Sam
December 14th, 2005, 05:46 AM
OH yeah they could have McCoy, Ecclestone, Tennant and possibly even McGann that would be an excellent episode.

December 14th, 2005, 08:09 AM
OH yeah they could have McCoy, Ecclestone, Tennant and possibly even McGann that would be an excellent episode.And yet somehow McCoy's Doctor would still know more than the rest of them combined...because that's just part of his mystique. :rolleyes:

creed462
December 14th, 2005, 08:34 AM
No he was just more mysterous, Tom baker and the frist doctor would give him a run for his money

Mr Prophet
December 14th, 2005, 09:45 AM
Aside from McGann and Ecclestone, most of the past Doctors are looking a little too raddled these days. Even in the Five Doctors it was obvious that the various incarnations were older than they had been when they regenerated.

The other problem would be that the Blinovich Limitation Effect would mean that a multiplicity of Doctors - not to mention their TARDISes - would be murder on the timeline without the Matrix and the Web of History and the direct intervention of the Time Lords to keep things going. Previous multi-Doc stories relied on the Time Lords stepping in because some Cloister Bell clanging catastrophe required the presence of more than one Doctor.

creed462
December 14th, 2005, 11:51 AM
I'm thinking that the White Gardian could have a hand in on it, that might work around that Blinovich Limitation effect

December 14th, 2005, 12:56 PM
No he was just more mysterous, Tom baker and the frist doctor would give him a run for his moneyIn the novels, the 7th Doctor pops in, irritates his previous incarnations, makes them look silly, and pops out.

So, based on his supernatural ability to annoy and manipulate others, I doubt any of his previous incarnations would really stand a chance.

And, although it defies logic, I even doubt his subsequent incarnations could stop the all-powerful #7.

creed462
December 14th, 2005, 05:13 PM
Maybe the 14th can

December 14th, 2005, 07:20 PM
Maybe the 14th canYes, but only because...
1.) Technically, he can't exist. --AND--
2.) 14 is a double 7. :D

creed462
December 15th, 2005, 09:28 AM
I won't be surprised if the doctor gets another set of regenerations

The Signal
December 15th, 2005, 10:53 AM
Yes the BBC will get around the whole Regenerations thing with little difficulty, after all it is a franchise they wont drop unless they have to as it has massive popularity worldwide, so I doubt they will let a bit of Canon from the old Who get in their way of another 20 seasons :D They will do a clever bit of writing and get a half decent way of explaining more regenerations

December 15th, 2005, 10:59 AM
Yes the BBC will get around the whole Regenerations thing with little difficulty, after all it is a franchise they wont drop unless they have to as it has massive popularity worldwide, so I doubt they will let a bit of Canon from the old Who get in their way of another 20 seasons :D They will do a clever bit of writing and get a half decent way of explaining more regenerations

"Luckily, Rose, my regenerative powers increase in proportion to the demographics." :D

creed462
December 15th, 2005, 02:04 PM
Ture so true

Madeleine
December 15th, 2005, 02:17 PM
Or "I invested wisely. Runaway inflation in the seventies and forty years' compound interest has given me a few extra gos."

December 15th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Or "I invested wisely. Runaway inflation in the seventies and forty years' compound interest has given me a few extra gos."Or howabout...

"Rose, could you spare a quarter for the machine? I ran out of lives."

creed462
December 16th, 2005, 08:13 AM
How bout "I guess I've shouldn't have reversed the polerity of the neutron flow, wait a minute It's reset my regeneration count!

Matt G
December 16th, 2005, 02:44 PM
I'd just settle for Chris pairing up with Tennant. Don't know the old schoolers well enough.

creed462
December 16th, 2005, 07:56 PM
You don't know what you are missing

Willow'sCat
December 17th, 2005, 04:37 PM
You don't know what you are missingHere, here. :D So they don't repeat the older series of Dr Who in the UK? :S Or is it only on Pay/Cable? I can't believe they don't show it at all! :eek: *no I haven't read all the threads here*:o

IMForeman
December 17th, 2005, 07:48 PM
I want a non-multi-Doctor, multi-Doctor adventure. By this I mean, a story told Highlander style, with the current Doctor facing a situation similar to one he experienced in another incarnation, having flashbacks to that incarnation. This way, it has 2 Doctors, but it avoids all the pitfalls of a multi-Doctor adventure.

-IMF

Metarock Sam
December 18th, 2005, 08:02 AM
Here, here. :D So they don't repeat the older series of Dr Who in the UK? :S Or is it only on Pay/Cable? I can't believe they don't show it at all! :eek: *no I haven't read all the threads here*:o
They DO every saturday and sunday morning on UK Gold. They show whole stories in one go so you have battlefield on the saturday and ghost light on the sunday. Something like that anyway.

creed462
December 18th, 2005, 12:39 PM
I want a non-multi-Doctor, multi-Doctor adventure. By this I mean, a story told Highlander style, with the current Doctor facing a situation similar to one he experienced in another incarnation, having flashbacks to that incarnation. This way, it has 2 Doctors, but it avoids all the pitfalls of a multi-Doctor adventure.

-IMF
That would be neat, but I Like it when they get togather

Matt G
December 18th, 2005, 02:55 PM
You don't know what you are missing

Problem is, TV doesn't age too well. I started reading old school ep synopsis untill I wound up spending most of my free time fixing up my website. Maybe I'll pick up the old school reading again but...

December 18th, 2005, 08:27 PM
Problem is, TV doesn't age too well. I started reading old school ep synopsis untill I wound up spending most of my free time fixing up my website. Maybe I'll pick up the old school reading again but...IMO, that's part of the show's charm. I could tell the cast and crew where fighting against a small budget and short schedule, but they still managed to draw me into the story.

Plus, I'm in my thirties, so it brings me back to my childhood. Doctor Who is my "happy place". :)

creed462
December 19th, 2005, 05:03 PM
I say give a show its age, enjoy it for the story

orii7
March 21st, 2006, 07:36 PM
I was thinking of a diffrent kind of Mulitple Doctors episode.

A future incarnation (a confirmed actor to play the next incarnation of The Doctor after the present Doctor dies) comes into the past to help one of his past Incarnations or maybe soemthing happens makeing a future incarnation come ot the present?

Or maybe an original Multiple Doctors episode with the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th Doctors in it or just 5th-10th Doctors.

Maybe lots of explaining for the audiences for an episode like this.

creed462
March 22nd, 2006, 08:03 AM
I like 5-10th and I wouldn't mind, even with stand in A 10 doctor adventure

Jonzey
March 22nd, 2006, 08:29 AM
Would be quite good. I'm not yet familiar with all the doctors, although I did watch The 5 Doctors just the other day.

Actually, I have a question about it which I may as well ask here:
Dr. Curly hair and scarf (I refer to them by physical attributes, since I don't know which number they all are or who plays all of them)- did he not want to be in it or did they have a script but no place for him or what? Seemed like a bit of a cop-out that he wasn't there.

Metarock Sam
March 22nd, 2006, 10:02 AM
Here, here. :D So they don't repeat the older series of Dr Who in the UK? :S Or is it only on Pay/Cable? I can't believe they don't show it at all! :eek: *no I haven't read all the threads here*:o
It is repetead every Weekend on Uk Gold which is a cable channel. The last ep they showed was the Daemons a great story I tell ya a Great story !!!

Reefgirl
March 22nd, 2006, 10:17 AM
What I'd like to see is an episode starring Michael and David Troughton and Sean Pertwee.

creed462
March 22nd, 2006, 12:18 PM
Would be quite good. I'm not yet familiar with all the doctors, although I did watch The 5 Doctors just the other day.

Actually, I have a question about it which I may as well ask here:
Dr. Curly hair and scarf (I refer to them by physical attributes, since I don't know which number they all are or who plays all of them)- did he not want to be in it or did they have a script but no place for him or what? Seemed like a bit of a cop-out that he wasn't there.

You mean teeth and curles aka Tom Baker the 4th Doctor. He didn't want to be in it, and that was sad because he is problelly the best of the Doctors

Jonzey
March 22nd, 2006, 01:23 PM
You mean teeth and curles aka Tom Baker the 4th Doctor. He didn't want to be in it, and that was sad because he is problelly the best of the Doctors
Ah ok, that's a shame. The only episode I've seen with him is Planet of Evil, which was pretty good, but I didn't really get a sense of his character. I only started watching with the new season so I don't know much about the others, though I quite like the cricket jumper one- I can see shades of our current doctors in him (with the sense of humour in particular).

March 22nd, 2006, 01:30 PM
Ah ok, that's a shame. The only episode I've seen with him is Planet of Evil, which was pretty good, but I didn't really get a sense of his character. I only started watching with the new season so I don't know much about the others, though I quite like the cricket jumper one- I can see shades of our current doctors in him (with the sense of humour in particular).There are some really good Fourth Doctor DVDs out:
Pyramids of Mars, The Robots of Death, The Talons of Weng-Chiang, Horror of Fang Rock, and City of Death
...all considered classics.

creed462
March 22nd, 2006, 01:31 PM
He's the longest running DOctor, a cuple of good eps whould be City of Death and THe Key to time season...

March 22nd, 2006, 01:39 PM
Ah ok, that's a shame. The only episode I've seen with him is Planet of Evil, which was pretty good, but I didn't really get a sense of his character. I only started watching with the new season so I don't know much about the others, though I quite like the cricket jumper one- I can see shades of our current doctors in him (with the sense of humour in particular).The Fourth Doctor is very quirky and eccentric.
Sometimes he's very moody. Other times, he's very comical.
One minute everything is a joke and the next he is deadly serious.

He usually overreacts and treats the most unimportant things with exaggerated concern...and he treats the most important and serious things as inconsequential.

He's very good at taking charge, getting people to trust him or underestimate him.

And Tom Baker was superb in delivering the character's dialogue. He could make you believe anything and he had great comic timing.

Metarock Sam
March 22nd, 2006, 01:57 PM
There are some really good Fourth Doctor DVDs out:
Pyramids of Mars, The Robots of Death, The Talons of Weng-Chiang, Horror of Fang Rock, and City of Death
...all considered classics.
Hang on a second..
You forgot Genisies of the Daleks and Revenge of the Cybermen. They are classics too !!!!

March 22nd, 2006, 02:08 PM
Hang on a second..
You forgot Genisies of the Daleks and Revenge of the Cybermen. They are classics too !!!!Genesis of the Daleks is a classic, but it hasn't been released in the U.S. yet. Same reason I didn't mention The Key to Time...not yet released in the U.K..

IMO, Revenge of the Cybermen is not a classic. It's one of the worst Doctor Who stories ever. You could fly a Dalek invasion force through the big gaping plot holes. And it's dull and boring.

Metarock Sam
March 22nd, 2006, 02:16 PM
I can't help liking it it was the first Tom Baker story I ever saw...

March 22nd, 2006, 02:19 PM
I can't help liking it it was the first Tom Baker story I ever saw...That's fine, but I don't think fandom will ever come to view it as a classic.

Metarock Sam
March 22nd, 2006, 02:26 PM
Ah yes but it will be rememberd for being what it was Tom Bakers one and I think only encounter with the Cybermen.
ITs much better than other stories for example The Kings Demons.

Mattathias2.0
March 22nd, 2006, 02:27 PM
I'd like to see one with the 8th, 9th & 10th Doctors...

I never seen any episodes with multiple Doctors, although at Outpost Gallifrey... I have seen a general picture of the episodes (The Two Doctors-The Five Doctors). Any episode with Tom Baker is great.

Mattathias

March 22nd, 2006, 02:31 PM

I never seen any episodes with multiple Doctors, although at Outpost Gallifrey... I have seen a general picture of the episodes (The Two Doctors-The Five Doctors). Any episode with Tom Baker is great.

MattathiasThe second and third Doctors used to squabble.
In fact, the actors, Patrick Troughton & Jon Pertwee, used to pull pranks on each other during conventions to entertain fans.

Metarock Sam
March 23rd, 2006, 11:54 AM
Tom Baker wasn't in the Five Doctors. It was all clips from Shada and the use of his waxwork for his publicity shots that were shown of him in this story.

creed462
March 23rd, 2006, 12:52 PM
I wonder how good the five doctors would have been If he was in it.

Metarock Sam
March 23rd, 2006, 12:58 PM
Id say it would have been much, much better and alot longer too. PLus we would have had another interesting scene involving all the Doctors meeting together. Now that would have been great however I still think the story is a brilliant story anyway.

creed462
March 23rd, 2006, 01:03 PM
Yes it is good.

in circles
March 23rd, 2006, 01:03 PM

Ditto. If we had to have an episode with multiple doctors then I'd rather it be those three. The other doctors are now too old to carry on their roles without some ridiculous excuse for their aging.

creed462
March 23rd, 2006, 04:25 PM
I think the 6th and 7th could pass, because we didn't see the 6th's age at regeneration, and the 7th was seen older in the tv movie

Reefgirl
March 24th, 2006, 12:10 AM
I think the 6th and 7th could pass, because we didn't see the 6th's age at regeneration, and the 7th was seen older in the tv movie

Doctor number 6, Colin Baker, has piled on the pounds since he was in the show.

I'd like to see 7 and 10 together with possibly a vist from Jamie, all those Scotsmen in one tardis :D

Metarock Sam
March 24th, 2006, 08:14 AM
How about the 5th Doctor Peter Davison looks pretty much the same as he used to and all he neds is a wig and hes there !!!

creed462
March 24th, 2006, 09:41 AM
Yes that ture, but how do we get Tom Baker back....

Metarock Sam
March 24th, 2006, 01:18 PM
As the Master !!!
Well thats how he wants to come back.
Even so tptb can say that the 4th Doctor is from a parallel dimension or something in which he didnt fall of the telescope in Logopolis orr sometihng like that.

orii7
March 25th, 2006, 12:49 PM
yeath Tom being The Master would be great or maybe he will come back and the reason for his age is because of a Curse or incident in a "Missing Adventure" or DWM Comic Strip with the incident or Curse story in it?

Or maybe just make him put on a wig.

creed462
March 27th, 2006, 02:11 PM
What is this curse story line?

March 27th, 2006, 02:42 PM
What is this curse story line?I believe Orii7 was referring to the curse of the cheetah people in Survival.

Doctor Who Season 26: Survival
The Master got the "curse", infection, whatever...and started to turn into a cheetah person.

orii7
March 27th, 2006, 05:41 PM
No I meant A story about the 4th Doctor getting a Curse or Infection makeing him look older that hasnt been made yet. So when we have a Multiple Doctors episode we can have the 4th Doctor with that curse or Infection?

so then at the end or maybe in another story The 4th Doctor gets the Infection or Curse to go away so he can look like what he normally looked like?

Seems like a good reason for Tom's Age.

March 27th, 2006, 09:53 PM
No I meant A story about the 4th Doctor getting a Curse or Infection makeing him look older that hasnt been made yet. So when we have a Multiple Doctors episode we can have the 4th Doctor with that curse or Infection?

so then at the end or maybe in another story The 4th Doctor gets the Infection or Curse to go away so he can look like what he normally looked like?

Seems like a good reason for Tom's Age.Oh, okay. ;)
Now I understand.

Metarock Sam
March 28th, 2006, 06:58 AM
Itys all to do with crazy time paradoxes.
Also Colin Baker could in theory play the orle of the Doctor as we never saw the 6th Doctor Regenerate.

creed462
March 28th, 2006, 11:32 AM
Maybe we can all just imagine that he looks the same ;)

orii7
March 28th, 2006, 03:07 PM
lol yeah.

From the pictures ive seen of Colin now, I would have a hard time imagening lol

creed462
March 28th, 2006, 06:01 PM
I ment the other Baker

orii7
March 29th, 2006, 03:16 PM
Terribly sorry.

with the pictures of Tom Baker ive seen, Its hard to imagen him with Teeth & Curls lol

creed462
March 29th, 2006, 03:25 PM
He might just need a wig

orii7
March 29th, 2006, 03:37 PM
I already mentioned that before

creed462
March 29th, 2006, 05:42 PM
Ture

Metarock Sam
March 30th, 2006, 07:20 AM
Whoa were all going around in Circles !!

creed462
March 30th, 2006, 07:25 AM
I think it still will be cool to see all ten Doctors on screen.

Metarock Sam
March 30th, 2006, 11:38 AM
Well if we had enough funding we could computer generate The first 3 Doctors anyway. So yeah I could see a ten doctors. Whether it will be good or not I don not know.

creed462
March 30th, 2006, 01:29 PM
I think we could get look alikes, but that will druge up an old discussion

Metarock Sam
March 30th, 2006, 02:04 PM
I dont thik Lookylikes would be good. Unless they were really authentic...

orii7
March 30th, 2006, 03:10 PM
Yeah. Richard Hurndall (The First Doctor) in The Five Doctors looked almost nothing like William Hartnell (The Original First Doctor) So look alikes wont do unless we see them before they even start filming the episode and say "Yes they are good look alikes" or "no lets find somebody else" or "CGI will work sorta"

And about going in circles....Some of you are stuck in a brief Time Loop. lol ;)

creed462
March 30th, 2006, 08:33 PM
Yeah. Richard Hurndall (The First Doctor) in The Five Doctors looked almost nothing like William Hartnell (The Original First Doctor) So look alikes wont do unless we see them before they even start filming the episode and say "Yes they are good look alikes" or "no lets find somebody else" or "CGI will work sorta"

And about going in circles....Some of you are stuck in a brief Time Loop. lol ;)
maybe we should repeat what we were doing before it resets.

Metarock Sam
March 31st, 2006, 07:12 AM
I think Richard Hundall did a very accurate representation of Hartnell's Doctor.

creed462
March 31st, 2006, 09:30 AM
I think Richard Hundall did a very accurate representation of Hartnell's Doctor.
All but the downplaying of his cursity

Metarock Sam
April 1st, 2006, 12:18 AM
True, true, however he did have that great little scene where he ate some fruit.

creed462
April 1st, 2006, 09:32 AM
All but the downplaying of his cursity
Then again whould the doctor amit his curisty in the frist generation

mckaychick
April 1st, 2006, 09:39 AM
im glad they are showing 2 episode a week. im liking th show

creed462
April 1st, 2006, 09:54 AM
Yes is nice, they don't seem to lose rewatch value

orii7
April 1st, 2006, 04:10 PM
Well the Hurndall Doctor didnt seem like The 1st Doctor. It almost looked liek they rewrote the First Doctor's Personality to a more of an 80s old man instead of the Original 60s old man Doctor.

creed462
April 1st, 2006, 06:50 PM
Maybe, he still pulled the states man off

Metarock Sam
April 2nd, 2006, 10:51 AM
I think he was just the same. The only difference was Hurndall wasnt as slim as Hartnell. After comparing him to the First Doctor IN the Unearthly Child, The Daleks and The Edge of Destruction I believe he gives an adequate performance in giving to the role what he could.

creed462
April 2nd, 2006, 11:03 AM
He did a good job in being a different actor

orii7
April 17th, 2006, 05:25 PM
Did any of you guys read about what RTD said about Multiple Doctors Episodes?

Heres what he said.....

The writer has vowed former Doctors will never come back for the sci-fi drama's anniversary specials as they have done in classic BBC episodes.

It means that Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Paul McGann and Christopher Eccleston won't return to the show.

Davies, 42, said: "I don't like past Doctor adventures. I've never liked it when Doctors met other Doctors because I think it's an actors' parade.

"You're not watching the Doctors, you're watching party pieces - so it won't happen."

DO YOU SEE IT???? TERRIBLE NEWS ISNT IT??? THAT STUPID APE BETTER CHANGE HIS MIND!!! HES MAKEING THE SHOW FOR THE FANS, NOT FOR HIMSELF!!! HE NEEDS TO DO THINGS THAT COMES OUT OF OUR OPINION NOT HIS!!!!

Terribly sorry to have to mess up everybody's hope for a Multiple Doctors episode in the new series. :(

April 17th, 2006, 05:31 PM
Perhaps not.

He made negative statements about...

the cybermen returning

...and now we know they're coming back in Season 2.

creed462
April 17th, 2006, 05:38 PM
Maybe he is tring to fool us, I he's also is bring back Sarah Jane And that is sort of like an actor on parade

April 17th, 2006, 05:41 PM
Good point.

For heaven's sake...we're talking about a man who wants to...

Bring back K-9 & Company as a spinoff series.

Metarock Sam
April 18th, 2006, 03:39 AM
I think hes trying to some how stop the fan mail for people asking about multiple Doctor episodes. Instead he will probablly get double no triple the aggro from this.

creed462
April 18th, 2006, 08:07 AM
I think hes trying to some how stop the fan mail for people asking about multiple Doctor episodes. Instead he will probablly get double no triple the aggro from this.
That is ture

Metarock Sam
April 18th, 2006, 01:49 PM
He wont be able to stop it as its the fans that make Doctor Who the hit show it is. Who kept it going through the ninties and have enabled the series to continue anew.

orii7
April 18th, 2006, 02:14 PM

I agree.

If he is trying to stop fam mail, He is risking the rateings. The Fans will believe him and hate the new series because He is the head of it. Thus, lowering The Show's rateings. But he is probably trying to make everybody get all down and then.....WA-BAM! SUPRISE! The Cybermen Return or We actually have a Multiple Doctors Episode

Lets just all hope that it will happen. That there will be a Multiple Doctors Episode(s).

creed462
April 18th, 2006, 04:35 PM
Since he did bring in the cybermen then there is hope

Darkseid
April 22nd, 2006, 10:20 PM

I 100% agree! The situation didn't call for someone to act just like Hartnell. I mean, who could do that? It was a suggested Hartnell. It gave us enough of a taste to know that he was the first Doctor. This was really the only thing they could have done given the situation of Hartnell being dead.

Darkseid
April 22nd, 2006, 10:22 PM
Did any of you guys read about what RTD said about Multiple Doctors Episodes?

Heres what he said.....

DO YOU SEE IT???? TERRIBLE NEWS ISNT IT??? THAT STUPID APE BETTER CHANGE HIS MIND!!! HES MAKEING THE SHOW FOR THE FANS, NOT FOR HIMSELF!!! HE NEEDS TO DO THINGS THAT COMES OUT OF OUR OPINION NOT HIS!!!!

Terribly sorry to have to mess up everybody's hope for a Multiple Doctors episode in the new series. :(

This isn't going to be the case. When the novilty of the new Doctor Who series starts to slide, and the ratings dip (history has shown that this will happen, as it does with every TV show), I am sure he will dip into gimmicks to keep ratings up. It's bound to happen, and RTD is only human like the rest of us...

....well, most of us.... ;)

creed462
April 23rd, 2006, 12:27 PM
This isn't going to be the case. When the novilty of the new Doctor Who series starts to slide, and the ratings dip (history has shown that this will happen, as it does with every TV show), I am sure he will dip into gimmicks to keep ratings up. It's bound to happen, and RTD is only human like the rest of us...

....well, most of us.... ;)
I wait to see it, but he needs to do it soon.