Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know what's going to be cool? (UM Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what's going to be cool? (UM Spoilers)

You just know that at some point the Wraith are going to find Atlantis's location, and they are going to attack it with Fighters(Stingers?) and you just know the Stinger Vs. Puddlejumpers battling overtop the city as they rush to get the shields back on line is going to be one hell of a Season ender.

I like predicting things. And I see this event as viable.

They are called Darts, and yea, thats kinda expected.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

i hope it's gonna be something special for this seasons finale sinc eit's gonna be the 100th episode

Comment

Originally posted by stevencastelein View Post
        i hope it's gonna be something special for this seasons finale sinc eit's gonna be the 100th episode
        From Joe Mallozzi:
        I went into the office today for a couple of hours and spun Episode #20 with Paul. When all was said and done and we had our five acts, we sat back and studied the beats we put up on the board. No one said anything for almost a full minute and then, finally, Paul summed it up: “It’s jam-packed.” Indeed it is. FREAKING HUGE would be another neat turn of phrase that would apply. Perhaps a big too freaking huge? Well, we’ll run it by the rest of the gang when we get in on Monday. Our VFX supervisor Mark Savela is either going to be thrilled, or he’ll suffer an aneurism. It could go either way.

Comment

Wait, the Season 5 finale? Or the Season 1 or 2 finale?

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
            Wait, the Season 5 finale? Or the Season 1 or 2 finale?
            The Season 5 finale - I think stevencastelein got a tad confused when he resurrected this thread to talk about the Season 5 finale.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X