• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lexmas (509)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON FIVE
    LEXMAS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 509

Lex dreams of a happier, middle-class life -- married to Lana -- after he is shot in an alley. Clark agrees to use his super speed to deliver Christmas presents to needy kids.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 02:43 PM.

It was a good episode. Thank god everything with Lex was just a dream. I give it a **
    sigpic

Comment

I just wish they'd change the mythos, after all they've changed so much its a "new" version of Superman. I wish that Lex would eventually be good, and that Clark would end up with Lana. It's obviously in its own universe because the show is totally different from the comics and the movies!

Comment

This episode was a bit of a blend of two of my favourite Christmas movies - The Family Man and The Santa Clause. I liked it, but I felt it was a bit out of place for Smallville for some reason. Seeing Lex choosing the dark path was sad, but it's one of those frustrating things knowing what's going to happen later due to comic book canon.

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
          It was a good episode. Thank god everything with Lex was just a dream. I give it a **
          I thought he really did get shot. The dream was just a dream, but it did definitely push him over the edge to being the baddie that he is to become.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Did anyone recognise the actress who played Lexs mum.

It was the actress who played Dr. Brightman in "Lockdown" of Stargate SG-1.

Comment

Wow I though I recognized her face. Thanks Warrior for pointing it out.
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Santa is from Krypton!

Think about it, how else would he have been able to collect and carry all those presents so fast out of the room while Chloe was turned around?!?

If you havnt guessed already, Ive only just seen this episode on YouTube. This is because channel 4 havnt even started season 5 yet and I cant afford to buy any DVDs right now. Plus, I refuse to skip ahead to season 6 without seeing season 5 first.

8/10

-2 for the episode just being a little to corny.
                Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Love this episode but i'm a
                  Spoiler:
                  Lexana fan

Comment

Wow. Season five shows the writers were running low on material.
                    They rip from both The Family Man and Saw in this season. Wonder what other ones they virtually copied that I missed.

Comment

Working...
                    X