X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title of 3x01 revealed

And it's "No Man's Land".

Since I avoid major spoilers, I'll back out of this thread now (a title doesn't count as a major spoiler in my books).

Have at it peeps!

Spoiler:
    well a no mans land is what it sounds like so after the events that will be happening in allies, who knows maybe the hive queen will kill alot of people from the expodition, or they have to relocate ATLANTIS ITSELF after the hive ship starts blowing up the planet!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo
      Spoiler:
      well a no mans land is what it sounds like so after the events that will be happening in allies, who knows maybe the hive queen will kill alot of people from the expodition, or they have to relocate ATLANTIS ITSELF after the hive ship starts blowing up the planet!!
      Spoiler:
      OR maybe they atlantis is caught in the cross fire between the hive fleets
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
        then atlantis could once again be known to the rest of the wraith, theyd be thinking why michaels hive would be hovering over atlantis' planet

Comment

So no mans land... that tells us absolutely nothing
          sigpic

Comment

think about it
            Spoiler:
            everything happening in the season finale , were being treated to a cliff hanger

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo
              think about it
              Spoiler:
              everything happening in the season finale , were being treated to a cliff hanger
              Exactly after all the stuff in Allies it just doesn't give much of a hint. A "No Man's Land" is a no-go area, the ground between 2 opposing armies, etc.

Spoiler:
              As of Allies we know that the Wraith have the ability to reach earth and JM said that 3x01 might be partially set on earth, so I assumed it would be another "the Wraith are on their way" story

so what on earth does the No mans land refer to? It just seems vague on purpose
              sigpic

Comment

spoilers: IMO it sounds like it could be a crossover, earth is no mans land, atlantis started the war, now earth iis going to be the battleground.
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                Stargate : Genesis |
                Original Starship DesignThread
                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                11000! green me

Comment

Or perhaps the intergalactic void between Pegasus and our galaxy? That could certainly be a type of no man's land and that's what came to mind when I thought about what it might be referring to.

Comment

Title sounds really interesting!
                    I wonder IF the wraith ever get to earth, they'll try to cloak it

Stargate-project seems to have other infos CLICK

Spoiler:
                    "Delicious Fat Guy" would have sound veeery strange IMO..."No mans land" is better then

Comment

Originally posted by Avatar28
                      Or perhaps the intergalactic void between Pegasus and our galaxy? That could certainly be a type of no man's land and that's what came to mind when I thought about what it might be referring to.
                      you got in from the spoilers of allie it look like that might be it.
                      sp:
                      micheal get s alteran hyperdrives for his hive ship and im geussing the daedalus will give shase and blow it up in hyperspace/ the asgard intervene.
                      sigpic
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                      11000! green me

Comment

From dictionary.com:

no man's land
                        n.

1. Land under dispute by two opposing parties, especially the field of battle between the lines of two opposing entrenched armies.
                        2. An area of uncertainty or ambiguity.
                        3. An unclaimed or unowned piece of land.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                          you got in from the spoilers of allie it look like that might be it.
                          sp:
                          micheal get s alteran hyperdrives for his hive ship and im geussing the daedalus will give shase and blow it up in hyperspace/ the asgard intervene.
                          I read in one spoiler that...
                          Spoiler:
                          The Daedalus is disabled in a supprise attack, and the Hive attacks. Dex and McKay are also kidnapped!

Speculation
                          I think that the SG:A crew will go to earth to prepare a defense (the new and unfinished Orion, they'll have to get it ready with the help of Carter). Meanwhile, Mckay are Dex are loose on the approaching Hive trying to sabotage it (seeing McKay and Dex working together would be cool - they're nothing alike)
                          sigpic

Comment

sp:
                            sounds plausable all except carter, i think shepard and weir will gate back to earth and itll go that way, bypassing SG1 when their doing thier own finale.
                            sigpic
                            11000! green me

Comment

I expect it will be
                              Spoiler:
                              a chase through the void between galaxies (no-mans land

Of course, everything is speculation until someone sees Allies. Despite this:

Immotep - could you be careful with spoiler tags - if you just make it white, like this

sp this is not a spoiler

then when someone quotes it it comes up as follows

this is not a spoiler
                              which, as you can see, can be read.

the [spoiler*] xxx [/spoiler*] (without the *) could work better.
                              I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Working...
                              X