PDA

View Full Version : Title of 3x01 revealed

PG15
December 11th, 2005, 10:46 PM
And it's "No Man's Land".

Since I avoid major spoilers, I'll back out of this thread now (a title doesn't count as a major spoiler in my books).

Have at it peeps! :D

Stevo
December 11th, 2005, 11:06 PM
well a no mans land is what it sounds like so after the events that will be happening in allies, who knows maybe the hive queen will kill alot of people from the expodition, or they have to relocate ATLANTIS ITSELF after the hive ship starts blowing up the planet!!

Ice Wolf
December 11th, 2005, 11:10 PM
well a no mans land is what it sounds like so after the events that will be happening in allies, who knows maybe the hive queen will kill alot of people from the expodition, or they have to relocate ATLANTIS ITSELF after the hive ship starts blowing up the planet!!

OR maybe they atlantis is caught in the cross fire between the hive fleets

Stevo
December 11th, 2005, 11:27 PM
then atlantis could once again be known to the rest of the wraith, theyd be thinking why michaels hive would be hovering over atlantis' planet

Steve_the_Wraith
December 12th, 2005, 12:12 AM
So no mans land... that tells us absolutely nothing

Stevo
December 12th, 2005, 12:16 AM
think about it ;) everything happening in the season finale , were being treated to a cliff hanger

Steve_the_Wraith
December 12th, 2005, 12:23 AM
think about it ;) everything happening in the season finale , were being treated to a cliff hanger
Exactly after all the stuff in Allies it just doesn't give much of a hint. A "No Man's Land" is a no-go area, the ground between 2 opposing armies, etc.

As of Allies we know that the Wraith have the ability to reach earth and JM said that 3x01 might be partially set on earth, so I assumed it would be another "the Wraith are on their way" story

so what on earth does the No mans land refer to? It just seems vague on purpose

immhotep
December 12th, 2005, 12:24 AM
spoilers: IMO it sounds like it could be a crossover, earth is no mans land, atlantis started the war, now earth iis going to be the battleground.

December 12th, 2005, 12:29 AM
Or perhaps the intergalactic void between Pegasus and our galaxy? That could certainly be a type of no man's land and that's what came to mind when I thought about what it might be referring to.

Dorka
December 12th, 2005, 12:35 AM
Title sounds really interesting!
I wonder IF the wraith ever get to earth, they'll try to cloak it :D

Stargate-project seems to have other infos CLICK (http://www.stargate-project.de/stargate/index.php?seite=atlantis_episodenguide&aktion=showstaffel&staffel=3)

"Delicious Fat Guy" would have sound veeery strange IMO..."No mans land" is better then :D

immhotep
December 12th, 2005, 12:53 AM
Or perhaps the intergalactic void between Pegasus and our galaxy? That could certainly be a type of no man's land and that's what came to mind when I thought about what it might be referring to.
you got in from the spoilers of allie it look like that might be it.
sp:
micheal get s alteran hyperdrives for his hive ship and im geussing the daedalus will give shase and blow it up in hyperspace/ the asgard intervene.

Hatcheter
December 12th, 2005, 01:32 AM
From dictionary.com:

no man's land
n.

1. Land under dispute by two opposing parties, especially the field of battle between the lines of two opposing entrenched armies.
2. An area of uncertainty or ambiguity.
3. An unclaimed or unowned piece of land.

Steve_the_Wraith
December 12th, 2005, 02:27 AM
you got in from the spoilers of allie it look like that might be it.
sp:
micheal get s alteran hyperdrives for his hive ship and im geussing the daedalus will give shase and blow it up in hyperspace/ the asgard intervene.

I read in one spoiler that...
The Daedalus is disabled in a supprise attack, and the Hive attacks. Dex and McKay are also kidnapped!

Speculation
I think that the SG:A crew will go to earth to prepare a defense (the new and unfinished Orion, they'll have to get it ready with the help of Carter). Meanwhile, Mckay are Dex are loose on the approaching Hive trying to sabotage it (seeing McKay and Dex working together would be cool - they're nothing alike)

immhotep
December 12th, 2005, 07:56 AM
sp:
sounds plausable all except carter, i think shepard and weir will gate back to earth and itll go that way, bypassing SG1 when their doing thier own finale.

jonno
December 12th, 2005, 08:39 AM
I expect it will be a chase through the void between galaxies (no-mans land.

Of course, everything is speculation until someone sees Allies. Despite this:

Immotep - could you be careful with spoiler tags - if you just make it white, like this

sp this is not a spoiler

then when someone quotes it it comes up as follows

this is not a spoiler

which, as you can see, can be read.

the [spoiler*] xxx [/spoiler*] (without the *) could work better.

Nutty_One111
December 12th, 2005, 08:41 AM
The title is definatly interesting...Can't wait for more spoilers on this one....(I do try to avoid them honest.;) )

Everyones speculation above sounds great. It would be good to see Carter in this episode especially if it is particially set on earth. It would be really great if they did a crossover with some of the characters from SG1.
:)

The Signal
December 12th, 2005, 08:54 AM
~I agree with the void idea, I see a Hive ship and Earth as the trenches, and space as the battlefield, expect something big for this episode, might we see an arc? I do hope so, and as for SG1, I think that might work out well, perhaps with Sam and McKay working the science front, Mitchell, Teal'c, Caldwell and Shep on the battlefront and Daniel and Weir on the diplomatic front, perhaps contacting the Asgard for help.

beale947
December 12th, 2005, 09:21 AM
Sp.
Well the No mans land is the void between the MW, and Pegasus, and it could be that, its the Wraith Vs Us, The Jaffa, and the Atlantis expidition. Because they get a Alterran crusier in Inferno

Erised
December 12th, 2005, 10:27 AM
No Man's Land eh?
this tells us......... nothing
except that makes me think of WWI lol

Eoin
December 12th, 2005, 10:40 AM
Catchy title :P

December 13th, 2005, 12:16 AM
I know I first suggested the void between galaxies (which still seems most likely to me IMHO), but I suppose it COULD also be some sort of contested planet somewhere else in the MW where the wraith end up arriving at first.

SmallTimePerson
December 13th, 2005, 02:20 AM
no man's land
i always thought it was the place in war where nobody stepped without being shot, between trenches.
i think the wraith get the hyperdrive in allies, but the wraith hyperdrive does not have a big enough powersource/the drive still overheats and they are forced to make hyperspace pauses. Mckay quickly calculates the places where it'll stop and the daedalus ambushes the first inter-galactic wraith ships

Peoples_General
December 13th, 2005, 02:38 AM
I have a feeling it will have something to do with our new Wraith friends -vs- the other Wraith. The new Season 3 stuff did say that there will be a recurring Wraith character that was introduced in Season 2. That Wraith will be Michael. I suppose his Hive will be with him as well.

Wraith_Hunter
December 13th, 2005, 07:06 AM
I have a feeling that they'll get the info & just as it's looking like a Wraith invasion of the MW, they'll manage to avert it at the last moment & the information will be kept from the rest of the Wraith.

I have a sneaky feeling that either one of two things will happen, they get the info & manage to make it to the edge of the MW & crossover into it. However Daedalus & a few other ships (possibly Asgard or Jaffa) are waiting for them to do a HS drop out & takes them out when they exit Hyperspace.

The other one is that they get the info, then other Wraith arrive. Michael & his queen don't wish to share the info though & their ships start to attack each other, Aurora arrives with Shep & co on board & Drones their asses into oblivion.

NakedJehutyV2
December 13th, 2005, 02:43 PM
then atlantis could once again be known to the rest of the wraith, theyd be thinking why michaels hive would be hovering over atlantis' planet

atlanits' planet is called lantia

Minigin
December 13th, 2005, 10:05 PM

i agree i think thats the best explanation for it.

December 13th, 2005, 11:09 PM
I have a feeling that they'll get the info & just as it's looking like a Wraith invasion of the MW, they'll manage to avert it at the last moment & the information will be kept from the rest of the Wraith.

I have a sneaky feeling that either one of two things will happen, they get the info & manage to make it to the edge of the MW & crossover into it. However Daedalus & a few other ships (possibly Asgard or Jaffa) are waiting for them to do a HS drop out & takes them out when they exit Hyperspace.

The other one is that they get the info, then other Wraith arrive. Michael & his queen don't wish to share the info though & their ships start to attack each other, Aurora arrives with Shep & co on board & Drones their asses into oblivion.

Except that McKay and Ronon are running loose aboard the Hive ship so it won't just get blown up right away. Also JM has strongly hinted that we'll see Wraith in the MW at the end of Season 2, beginning of Season 3.

GateMan2000
December 14th, 2005, 04:29 AM
I would love to see Thor beat some Wraith arse!!!