X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puddle Jumper Question SPOILERS

spoilers.
    So, does the Puddle Jumper just respond to Sheppard's thoughts (because he has the gene) or anyone whose driving's thoughts?

Most likely the gene.
    sigpic

Comment

its all in the genes!!

Sheppard: What I really could go for is a turkey sandwich....(looks around)
      Ford: It was worth a try..

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Anyone can probably fly the Puddle-Jumper since it has control sticks, but the scanner activating and revealing the tracking device was definitely by thought control.
        *Peter turns on the energy based iris while Atlantis is very low on power*
        McKay - "Using power, using power, using power..."

Comment

Too bad it only showed puddle jumpers in the hangar. I wanted different ships.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
            Those puddle jumpers were awesome!!! How much better can you get?
            There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumper747
              Those puddle jumpers were awesome!!! How much better can you get?
              A turkey sandwich, hold the mayo, on wheat. LOL

Spoiler Space
              ****** USE IT *******
              SFA rank - Sgt-At-Arms

To find out more vist the FAQ

Cry havoc, and let slip the dogma of war!

Comment

Lettuce and tomatoe is expected of course. A nice cola on the side. lol.

I find the puddle jumpers to be to square.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

I hope there are small fighters in the hanger, then the puddle jumper can be the cargo ship like vessell but with weapons and the fighters can help keep the Wraith fighters at bay.

I wonder if Sheperd will try and put a food dispenser in the puddle jumper so when he says I could go for a Turkey sandwich one will come out of the machine

Comment

Maybe along the lines they will make a new class?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                      I hope there are small fighters in the hanger, then the puddle jumper can be the cargo ship like vessell but with weapons and the fighters can help keep the Wraith fighters at bay.

I wonder if Sheperd will try and put a food dispenser in the puddle jumper so when he says I could go for a Turkey sandwich one will come out of the machine
                      I thought the puddle jumper did a pretty good job as a troop transport and still had the firepower/stealth balanced out.

The next thing Sheperd will want is a M60E4/Mark 48 (Para) weapons rack. So he can be Mr. "I can shoot every wraith I see". Although maybe a cup holder, so when DownFallAngel get the drink machine put in, Sheperd doesn't spill his drink.

Spoiler Space
                      ****** USE IT *******
                      SFA rank - Sgt-At-Arms

To find out more vist the FAQ

Cry havoc, and let slip the dogma of war!

Comment

As McKay stated in the lowdow, thats what the DHD is for. Its keeps everything really hot, like coffee, for hours.

Comment

As you said the Puddle Jumper did a good job in the end - still be nice to see another type of space craft to combact the Wraith fighters in close quarter battles.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                            It's quite possible there is more than one hangar. That hangar was right above the gate room, thus it was probably a puddlejumper hangar. I would think there are other ships somewhere. Maybe fighters that were made to defend the city itself and not fly through the Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusk
                              It's quite possible there is more than one hangar. That hangar was right above the gate room, thus it was probably a puddlejumper hangar. I would think there are other ships somewhere. Maybe fighters that were made to defend the city itself and not fly through the Stargate.
                              That's what I hope

Comment

Working...
                              X