X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Atlantis poll - WTF?

<g>

Come on, guys! In a list of which character you want to see at SG1 you don't include Carson?!? What's wrong with you people?

Albion (who settled for Rodney <g>)
    Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

I'm actually annoyed that there isn't a "I don't want any more god damn crossovers" option. Or at least a polite version of that. "None of the above" or something.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      I'm actually annoyed that there isn't a "I don't want any more god damn crossovers" option. Or at least a polite version of that. "None of the above" or something.
      Sorry Shadow...

Q: Will we see more crossing over of characters from Atlantis to SG-1 and vice versa? It would be very interesting to see Daniel Jackson go to Atlantis (finally) and for SG-1 to, say, go on a mission with Sheppard or McKay. The interaction of SG-1's and Atlantis' characters might be real winner.

Cooper: We try to incorporate as much crossover as we can, and, yes, there are plans for more — maybe a lot more.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
      Spoiler:

Comment

I guess we'll all just have to wait and see what happens. Some crossovers could be good, if they were just for an episode or two. Personally though, I liked it better when Atlantis was cut off from Earth for the most part.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm not keen on the crossovers either and I agree - "None of the above" should have been incorporated into the poll.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Yes, Gate, as a matter of fact I am excruciatingly aware of how much crossover there will be, but that doesn't mean I have to want it.

I have a feeling Atlantis is going to drop lower and lower on my list of priorities with every crutch they add.

Comment

If there are cross over they should bring characters that arn't on the show nowadays.
              Like General Hammaned, Jonas, some Tokkra, Some Jaffa, or some allies from Sg1 that arn't on the Show anymore (ones they arn't plaining to use)
              Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
              Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
              new enemy of the Ori
              At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

i hope that there is alot more crossovers it makes the shows more fun to watch
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I would love to see (eventually) Teal'c, Jackson and Carter all part of Atlantis. The Atlantis A-team with Shep, Teyla, Dex, (maybe Ford again?), Teal'c, Jackson with Carter and Rodney would be the ultimate SG dream team!
                  the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                  Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Maybe TPTB should give up the pretense that Atlantis is a separate show and just make a two-hour weekly extravaganza called Stargate Command. Then I'll KNOW it's crap and can watch something else instead.

Comment

Maybe TPTB should give up the pretense that Atlantis is a separate show and just make a two-hour weekly extravaganza called Stargate Command. Then I'll KNOW it's crap and can watch something else instead.

All I have to say is--I totally agree.

Comment

I don't like all the crossovers on Atlantis either and I don't really care to see Atlantis characters on SG1.

I get the feeling that SG1 is winding down and TPTB are pushing SG1 crossovers on Atlantis because of it. I'll wait until seeing S3 before making a final judgement, but early spoilers aren't promising.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                          I'm not keen on the crossovers either and I agree - "None of the above" should have been incorporated into the poll.
                          I entirely agree with you. If there had been a 'None of the above' option, that's the one I would have choosed. But since there's none... I didn't vote. And I'm not sure this poll will show the exact feelings of what people want/don't want to see...
                          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

I love SG-1/Atlantis crossovers, but I agree that it's better on a limited basis. So the best for me would be one or two crossover episodes per season.

I understand that getting the main actors to do the crossovers is not easy, due to schedule issues as well as $$$ (They have to pay them more). But I'd love to see a crossover per season were some of the main SG-1 cast (by that I mean Daniel, Sam, Cameron or Teal'c) actually go to Atlantis, or some of the main SGA go to the SGC and both teams work together on some mission. As I said, something on a limited basis, like one episode per season.

I'd love to see Daniel's face when he arrives in Atlantis He'd be like a kid in a candy store. So my first choice for someone from SG-1 doing a crossover would be Daniel. I'm NOT saying that Daniel should be in SGA on a permanent basis. Nope. Daniel belongs to SG-1, IMHO. But I want to see his reaction to being in Atlantis just for one episode.

And regarding SGA characters going to SG-1 for a crossover, my first choice is Sheppard. I want to see him interacting with Daniel, Sam, Caeron and Teal'c. As I said just one time.

Comment

Originally posted by lily
                              I love SG-1/Atlantis crossovers, but I agree that it's better on a limited basis. So the best for me would be one or two crossover episodes per season.

I understand that getting the main actors to do the crossovers is not easy, due to schedule issues as well as $$$ (They have to pay them more). But I'd love to see a crossover per season were some of the main SG-1 cast (by that I mean Daniel, Sam, Cameron or Teal'c) actually go to Atlantis, or some of the main SGA go to the SGC and both teams work together on some mission. As I said, something on a limited basis, like one episode per season.

I'd love to see Daniel's face when he arrives in Atlantis He'd be like a kid in a candy store. So my first choice for someone from SG-1 doing a crossover would be Daniel. I'm NOT saying that Daniel should be in SGA on a permanent basis. Nope. Daniel belongs to SG-1, IMHO. But I want to see his reaction to being in Atlantis just for one episode.

And regarding SGA characters going to SG-1 for a crossover, my first choice is Sheppard. I want to see him interacting with Daniel, Sam, Caeron and Teal'c. As I said just one time.
                              thank you!
                              Crossovers can only help both shows, IMOif they do crossovers for a reason, and work it in to an arc, go for it. i dont think they should combine the two series because of an occasional crossover!
                              sigpic
                              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                              Stargate : Genesis |
                              Original Starship DesignThread
                              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                              11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                              X