maybe there is soap on the plane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe there is soap on the plane

Wouldn't you think that after two months on an island without a proper shower, soap, and toothbrusing, they would all stink by now?? Yet they kiss and have sex and all that stuff as if they were on vacation in Hawaii.

When Jin returned to Sun after being captured by the other survivors, she hugs and kisses him as if there were no tomorrow! Now I think that after (how many days was it?) without even a swim in the ocean, you would be able to smell him a from a mile away.
    I don't care how true your love is that's just nasty

now they have showers and even SHAMPOO! from the hatch but I haven't seen many of them take a shower

Giggity giggity giggity!

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Well I'm sure they stink to high heaven, but if my husband had been thought dead and then he showed up alive I wouldn't care how dirty or smelly he was, I'd jump him right there on the beach!
      It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

They don't need soap. Sun, the genius herbalist, finds jungle herbs and they rub themselves with it and jump in the pond... they all smell like that gap fragrance "grass".

But if thats not the case, once you all stink it's kind of moot. Stink is stink and after a while you just cease to notice and lower your standards and 'clean' is defined by who's the least dirty. Besides fresh and fruity is bound to attract wild beasts.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

i'd be lucky - i have no sense of smell, so i don't even comprehend what that sort of stink would be.

but, also, remember that, since it was an international flight, they most likely all packed toiletries - soap, shampoo - which they can use in the ocean. they just don't show us that part because there's always a polar bear or a pirate ship to deal with at the time...

Comment

Maybe as well as a Gap, there's a Sadies Bath&Body nearby.
            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Mabye there used to everybody else's stink 'cause there smelling themselves all the time.

Comment

or maybe they go into the ocean and wash off.

Comment

Ocean will not wash you off thogh Not after two months

Comment

i can't imagine the salty hair feels good after a week either... :\

perhaps they lick each other like cats.

Comment

ewwww

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
                        perhaps they lick each other like cats.
                        LOL. That would be a whole other show.

The better question is where they've been going potty before the hatch. I can just see Hurley stepping in something and yelling "damnit charlie!"

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Ewww!!
                          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I don't want to think about that

I do, however, wonder why Hurley didn't lose any weight.

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                              The better question is where they've been going potty before the hatch.
                              well you know what they say about finding a warm spot in the water when you're swimming...

Comment

Working...
                              X