Preview of Serenity Outtakes and Deleted Scenes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preview of Serenity Outtakes and Deleted Scenes

Gossi on the OB posted this video. It's clips from the Serenity DVD bonus features - outtakes, deleted scenes and menu videos. I'll just say this; Nathan Fillion is a funny bugger. There's some biggish spoilers is you haven't seen the Big Damn Movie - you have been warned!

Serenity Outtakes, Menu Vid and Deleted Scene clips - Right-Click, Save Target As

Outtakes, NEVER BEFORE SEEN Alternative Ending! - Right-Click, Save Target As
    Last edited by White Knight; 11 December 2005, 02:25 AM.

Dammit, bandwidth exceeded. Is there any chance of this being posted elsewhere? Yousendit?

Comment

First page updated. It's in two parts, and trust me, its worth it. Again, spoiler warning for the videos.

Comment

Sweet, thanks.

Hehehe, Nathan Fillion is funny.

Back space ship driving? Try saying that five times really fast.

Comment

Spoiler:
          "Lay these bodies out on the nose, five or six of 'em. Put Shepherd Book up front, he's our friend and we should honour him. Kaylee, find that Baby Jesus, we need a hood ornament. Jayne, don't steal too much of thier s***."

Friggin' hilarious. Gotta love Nathan.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight
            Spoiler:
            "Lay these bodies out on the nose, five or six of 'em. Put Shepherd Book up front, he's our friend and we should honour him. Kaylee, find that Baby Jesus, we need a hood ornament. Jayne, don't steal too much of thier s***."

Friggin' hilarious. Gotta love Nathan.
            Spoiler:
            That was "...find that kid who's takin' a nap with baby Jesus..." What a terribly hilarious thing to say! I love that "alternate" ending, with him throwing Wash's toys at Summer.

a time to mourn

Comment

Very nice, White Knight... *gives green*
              There's a lovely Mal and Inara scene... *considers fanfic possibilities* Oooh... what will she say?
              Dang... we have to wait till February...
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

LOL fantastic stuff. I love those outtakes, I can't wait to get this on DVD.
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Stupid slow computer! Now I have to wait til work, wah! But thanks for the links!
                  And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                  Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                  Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                  Daniel: Oh! You see?
                  Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                    There's a lovely Mal and Inara scene... *considers fanfic possibilities* Oooh... what will she say?
                    I know exactly what she says. Its in the Novelisation and the Visual Companion. She says (I'm putting it in spoilers for the people who don't wanna know):
                    Spoiler:
                    "Why didn't you ask me not to?"

Comment

Im expecting the novelization soon actually, so YAY!
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

d/lin' both of them.... *curses dialup* but im gorram ruttin' curious
                        sigpic

Comment

I'll wait to see them when it comes out on DVD next Tuesday (here in the states).
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight
                            I know exactly what she says. Its in the Novelisation and the Visual Companion. She says (I'm putting it in spoilers for the people who don't wanna know):
                            Spoiler:
                            "Why didn't you ask me not to?"
                            Nice... Hmmm... *continues pondering fanfic possibilities*
                            I think I can imagine Mal's response...
                            sigpic
                            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

those were very shiny
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X