This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humans of Pegaus

Spoilers.............................................................
    .Are the aliens in the pegaus galaxy de-evolved versions of the ancients just like humans are de-evolved versions? Do we find out if the aliens have the gene as well???

Originally posted by electronlove
    Spoilers.............................................................
    .Are the aliens in the pegaus galaxy de-evolved versions of the ancients just like humans are de-evolved versions? Do we find out if the aliens have the gene as well???
    More Spoilers.

Who knows? They could be ancients....who said they had to be devolved?
    sigpic

Comment

Good question. Teyla has that lighter-thingamajigger which seemed to have a level of advancement in it beyond their seemingly tribal society.

I think after the main body of Ancients was wiped out by the virus, the humans in the colonies did not have the knowledge to retain the level of technology that they had.
      Thor: The Asgard would never invent a weapon that propels small weights of iron and carbon alloys, by igniting a powder of potassium nitrate, charcoal and sulphur.

Comment

Teyla did call Atlantis the city of the ancestors, not the ancients. The humans of the Pegasus Galaxy are probably the last surviving ancients, or an off-shoot species created after millions of years.
        It's a Fargate! It's different.

Comment

Based on what the hologram said, I got the idea that the Ancients seeded the planets of Pegasus and sparked the evolution process on those planets.
          Rocky

Comment

I think rocket's theory sounds feasible.

Myself, I think Teyla's people themselves are very interesting. They first seem to strike you as very simple, less-advanced people-- I was totally expecting a society like many of the ones under Goa'uld domination-- ignorant, uneducated, and sometimes a teensy bit pathetic. However, I have a feeling they no a lot more than an outsider would give them credit for, but undoubtedly learning to live with the Wraith threat has pushed them towards a more nomadic-type society, which doesn't leave as much leisure for advancement as we've had on Earth.
            "Someone duplicated the duplicators?"

~ Jack; Smoke and Mirrors

*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*

Amelia's Violin - a Jonas/ OC romance. Version 2.0. New, improved, and COMPLETE!!!

A Day in the life of Sparky:

...???... ......!!!.....[ ]..............!!!... .........

The End!!

Comment

Working...
            X