X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spike Movie Has This Fan Excited

http://www.syfyportal.com/article.php?id=2160
    Television without Joss Whedon is like popcorn without butter. There’s no point.

For avid fans who followed “Buffy the Vampire Slayer's” seven-year-run, “Angel’s” five-year trek and “Firefly’s” less-than-a-season damnation by the television Powers That Be, there’s just a lot of dead air out there.

No one, it seems, can combine sharp wit, action, outright humor and horror into a good story quite like Joss and his stable of equally talented writers. These folks have made us love bloodthirsty vampires, cheer for cheerleaders and have our hearts break for brigands with a mild case of ethics. Now, that’s writing genius!
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

A Spike movie, huh? I really liked the shows, and Spike in general as a character. He totally ruled. However, I'm just not sure how a movie would do. Unless, of course, it was one of those right-to-DVD type of things.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Spike was great and my second favourite character in the Buffyverse (Behind Angelus)
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I'd rather see an end to Angel.
        Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
          I'd rather see an end to Angel.
          Yeah, Spike could be in it. The last ep of Angel didn't do it for me either. Too many unanswered questions, IMO.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I remember hearing about this possibility a while back. It sounds like it could be cool. But I think James Marsters commented that they better get a move in if they're to do a Spike movie. The man looks good, but he is starting to look his age.

But I agree that I'd rather see more of a conclusion for Angel. I guess the implication was that they would simply keep on fighting the good fight. That's great, but uh, did he kill that giant dragon in the last ep? What about Gunn? Did he survive?

Comment

Yaeh the end of Angel was a let down , but in theseason 5 extras they mentioned how the showed ended in the true spirit on Angel

Going out fighting , {in the show and in Life}

But I think the spike flick is a dvd relese thing, although myself would love to see it become a series

Angel is my fav show of all time , SG coming in a close 2nd

and with all the talk of movies coming to dvd of the Buffy/Angel characters
              Nothing has beens et it stone ,
              n Ive heard so much , Ive took the Believe when i see opinon!

But I think the spike movie is an end to angel with a spinoff featuring Alyria/Fred.

But it depend if they can get Dave Borz. on board as to the involvment of angel.

There was also talk of Buffy/Angel character movies , but with Sara,Dave and Allison all doing other things. In movie an Tv , all moving on with there careers. the only ones i could see would be with
              Xander or Giles / Or Spike Alryia - maybe Gunn
              but i reckon hes dead from the events of the Angel finale.

Unless Josh brings it to the Big Scren would be the only way to get Buffy.

Here to Hopeing!
              but they best hurry cause although the fanbase of the whedon universe is huge ,
              the scif/fantasy genre has lots of new hits coming all the time.
              Like Lost-Supernatural-Invasion -Surface - Blade the series coming soon.
              and all the theatrical movies hollywood has coming of all kinds of scifi.
              Its likely if they dont hurry a studio wont get behind them , hence them missing the boat!

ECHO28

Comment

Working...
              X