This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remote Dialing (UM Rising Spoilers)

Anyone else realy like how Wraith Ships and Puddlejumpers have on board DHDs that remotly "one DHD fits all" any Gate?

I was a tad confused for a second with the Wraith activated the Gate on the other world and went through it. I thought someone of the other side had activated it, and suddenly wormholes went bothways in the Peguses galaxy. But it turned out to be on board DHDs on the Wraith fighters.

Remote dialing is a neat new adition imo. Do you agree.

Yes. it was an excellent addition....I hope we can get some of this tech back to earth.
    sigpic

Comment

Wormholes don't go both ways in the Pegasus Galaxy...
      *Peter turns on the energy based iris while Atlantis is very low on power*
      McKay - "Using power, using power, using power..."

Comment

Originally posted by EYU86
        Wormholes don't go both ways in the Pegasus Galaxy...
        Right, I figured that out, AFTER the remote dialer on the Puddlejumper was shown in action.

Comment

Those things are cool. I want one, and a zat and a cloacking device, and I will be set.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

My bad, read the context wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
              Yes. it was an excellent addition....I hope we can get some of this tech back to earth.
              **SPOILERS FOR THE SG-1 EPISODE "IT'S GOOD TO BE KING"
              Carter discovers a crashed puddle jumper in this episode, "bringing" some of the Atlantis tech to the Milky Way. (You know, GateShip wasn't that bad of a name, but I like puddle jumper better.)
              Rocky

Comment

McKay: "I thought we decided on Gateship, because its a gate and a ship... yea, whatever Puddle-Jumper it is."

Comment

Originally posted by EYU86
                  McKay: "I thought we decided on Gateship, because its a gate and a ship... yea, whatever Puddle-Jumper it is."
                  I sorta had a problem with that line, the McKay we all know would have argued that it be called GateShip until his head exploded.

One-Hundreth post. Oh yeah. Shouldn't I get a cake or something?
                  Rocky

Comment

So true

Comment

don't forget that the puddle jumper has super brakes too. From retreat speed to stop in one gate room flat.
                      "I've been called ugly, pug-ugly, fugly, pug-fugly, but never ugly-ugly." --- Moe Szyslak

Comment

Originally posted by airdish
                        don't forget that the puddle jumper has super brakes too. From retreat speed to stop in one gate room flat.
                        It just uses the same brakes that the ship from Flight of Navigator did. Probably on special at the intergalactic Meineke.
                        Jack: "I'm confident."
                        Daniel: "Me too."
                        Teal'c: "As am I."

Comment

Working...
                        X