Enter the Simpsons thread.... "May contain Spoilers"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enter the Simpsons thread.... "May contain Spoilers"

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, quotes Homer "For the love of god tell me" (from a Treehouse of Horror episode, the one where Homer travels through time, I think you know the one I'm talking about) why on top of all of the why's imaginable has there never been a main thread dedicated to that beloved cartoon that RDA and Jack love so much I ask you why, there have been number of little threads that mentions the Simpsons but never a main thread and I thought that I might as well officially open up this thread to all discussions on the Simpsons, anything can be discussed from Itchy and Scratchy to guest celebrities to Bart's crank calls, comparisons between Stargate characters and the Simpsons, guess the quotes, you name it everything about the series can be discussed here, and seeing as how RDA is making a guest appearance in an episode called "Kiss, Kiss, Bangdalore," is what I think the episodes called.

Okily Dokily, that's me shutting up now and let the thread begin...

simpsons isnt sci fi or fantasy

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150
      simpsons isnt sci fi or fantasy
      Sorry, I just didn't know where to put it... my bad.

Comment

It's called, "Off-Topic Chatter".

Comment

Originally posted by Dictionary
          fan·ta·sy

noun (plural fan·ta·sies)
          Definitions:

imaginative power: the creative power of the imagination

mental image or dream: an image or dream created by the imagination

impractical idea: an unrealistic and impractical idea
          She has this fantasy that someday she'll write a novel.

Spoiler:

literature genre of fiction: a type of fiction featuring imaginary worlds and magical or supernatural events

i'll just hide that definition

seems like the simpsons ticks the boxes for being a fantasy

the one where RDA makes an apperance is the first simpsons i'm gonna watch in a couple of years ( imo its been lagging -> not as good as it was )
          It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Sci-Fi or not, the Simpsons rule.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Does anybody know the airdate of the Simpsons episode where RDA guest stars? I plan to watch it and hope they make an SG-1 reference, even a very small one.
              "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
              " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
              Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Originally posted by DragonGate
                Does anybody know the airdate of the Simpsons episode where RDA guest stars? I plan to watch it and hope they make an SG-1 reference, even a very small one.
                It doesn't have a release date yet but its the 17th episode of the new season so I'm guessing it will air around January or February.

Comment

Working...
                X