This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lexmas(509)

Clark is Santa did you think it was right to put him with Chloe or should he have been with Lois(in Lex's dream)
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Pretty good episode. Nice to see good 'ol Lex back at the end of the ep.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer
      Clark is Santa did you think it was right to put him with Chloe or should he have been with Lois(in Lex's dream)
      Clark being with Chloe means either the dream was just a dream or Lex being good lead to a chain of event where Clark doesn't become Superman (since he seems to have a suburban life) and thus doesn't hook up with Lana.

Smallville is a show that does not quite stand up to much scrutinizing though.
      I just love shows about wormholes!

Comment

hehheh

"this is the life you could have, full of love!"
        "full of love?????????? my wife just died!"

I don't get it people. Full of love? Sure everyone else loves you and you have two kids but if you know that someone you love will die, you're not likely to take that path, are you? lol

Santa Clark! lol And he was flying!

I liked seeing him with Chloe... she knows his secret and he doesn't have to fear that she will reject him for being an alien.

Lana and Lex was fun though!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
          Pretty good episode. Nice to see good 'ol Lex back at the end of the ep.
          and what made lex go back to being good 'ol lex anyways? i thought he was realizing that playing nice would get him the things he really wanted?

okay, maybe i missed something (since i was playing on my computer sometimes too), but... why did his mom show him a wonderful life that included lana dying? was she trying to manipulate him into being bad?

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            okay, maybe i missed something (since i was playing on my computer sometimes too), but... why did his mom show him a wonderful life that included lana dying? was she trying to manipulate him into being bad?

sally
            oh probably! O.o because I wouldn't follow my heart either if I knew that if I do, someone I love will die!

Comment

This episode was fun, but cheesy as hell. Made me feel all happy and christmassy though.

Lex chose power over love, because love always comes coupled with pain, and Lex doesn't want to feel pain.

Comment

and Santa is apparently real!
                Maybe he was in Smallville during the meteor shower

Comment

i was thinking since it was lex's dream he doesn't know clark has powers thus clark wouldn't have powers
                  Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                    and Santa is apparently real!
                    Maybe he was in Smallville during the meteor shower
                    Yeah, I got a good laugh out of that one. But hey, it is the holidays.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Here's our official "Lexmas" discussion thread ...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21190
                      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
                      X