This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a Stargate RPG is born

Take position as any character from the Stargate series (A ghould a Tok'ra a Jaffa a System Lord a Stargate atlantis member or even a resident of the SGC, set up an office make yourself a decent work area and prepare to either save yourselves, the world or try and take it over prepare youselves to go on the journey of a lifetime prepare yourselves for The Gate Room
    "You know that 'we come in peace' buisness? Bite me."
    "Well, that sucks."
    "Cool."

erm no tar jimmy

Comment

I've just had a quick peek around the threads and I rather like your site.
      Good luck!
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Thank you I hope so as well, we still need a few more ppl to make it work, but over a 1 week period a site got 21 members so I'm prepared for the unexpected and I rhank you for the compliment, it's actually very helpful to know that it might be a good idea
        "Well, that sucks."
        "Cool."

Comment

Practically every canon word is spelled wrong, proper nouns, titles, and beginnings of sentences aren't capitalized; it looks like it's maintained by a fifth grader. That would annoy me way too much so I don't think I'll join.

ghould-----------Goa'uld
          jafaa-------------Jaffa
          wepons----------Weapons
          Chulac-----------Chulak
          bording----------Boarding
          sarcaughagus----Sarcophagus
          micellaneous-----Miscellaneous
          labratory---------Laboratory
          Last edited by Jonas Quinn; 17 July 2004, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas Quinn
            Practically every canon word is spelled wrong, proper nouns, titles, and beginnings of sentences aren't capitalized; it looks like it's maintained by a fifth grader. That would annoy me way too much so I don't think I'll join.

1.ghould-----------Goa'uld

2. jafaa-------------Jaffa

3. wepons----------Weapons

4. Chulac-----------Chulak

5. bording----------Boarding

6. sarcaughagus----Sarcophagus

5b.micellaneous-----Miscellaneous

5c.labratory---------Laboratory
            -------------------------------------------------------------
            1. Actually the snake like creatures are the Ghould while the System Lords are the Goa'hould

2.I've been corrected on whether it's Jaffa or jafaa and every time I changed it I got corrected by someone else that it was the other way so I settled for a mutual point

3. I made at typo same goes for the 5's, so what the site was made four days ago and I've only had 6 hours to work on it

4. Oops, last time I trust a friend

6. Hey I'm not a dr. on the subject of archaeology
            -------------------------------------------------
            Anyways, I'm sorry to hear that you wont join, but appreciate the input anyway

(sorry if I sound harsh I really don't mean to be, it's jr. slipping through.)
            "Well, that sucks."
            "Cool."

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Teal'c O'Neill
              -------------------------------------------------------------
              1. Actually the snake like creatures are the Ghould while the System Lords are the Goa'hould

2.I've been corrected on whether it's Jaffa or jafaa and every time I changed it I got corrected by someone else that it was the other way so I settled for a mutual point

3. I made at typo same goes for the 5's, so what the site was made four days ago and I've only had 6 hours to work on it

4. Oops, last time I trust a friend

6. Hey I'm not a dr. on the subject of archaeology
              -------------------------------------------------
              Anyways, I'm sorry to hear that you wont join, but appreciate the input anyway

(sorry if I sound harsh I really don't mean to be, it's jr. slipping through.)
              1) It is Goa'uld
              2) Its Jaffa

Try going through the Omnipedia on this website once in a while.
              *Peter turns on the energy based iris while Atlantis is very low on power*
              McKay - "Using power, using power, using power..."

Comment

Darnit, I was thinking Ghould when I spelt Goa'uld, but truth is the Tok'ra sometimes refer to the snake like creatures as Ghould and so does SGC

Like I said I've been corrected as to what it is so many X I settled fora mutual point, I considered getting rid of them all together and just having super soldiers, but decided against it b/c they play a big role in the shows
                "Well, that sucks."
                "Cool."

Comment

Just, check the Omnipedia on this site, it'll help clarify anything your not sure about.
                  *Peter turns on the energy based iris while Atlantis is very low on power*
                  McKay - "Using power, using power, using power..."

Comment

Cool, thanks I'll do that from now on
                    "Well, that sucks."
                    "Cool."

Comment

I have updated the skin and my vocabulary thnx to your help Hope some of you will join
                      "Well, that sucks."
                      "Cool."

Comment

looks cool
                        Alt+F4 is a Magical key!!!

Comment

thnxs, except the forum's moved and pretty much dead from the last time I saw it. Oh well it was worth the chance
                          "Well, that sucks."
                          "Cool."

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Teal'c O'Neill
                            Darnit, I was thinking Ghould when I spelt Goa'uld, but truth is the Tok'ra sometimes refer to the snake like creatures as Ghould and so does SGC

Like I said I've been corrected as to what it is so many X I settled fora mutual point, I considered getting rid of them all together and just having super soldiers, but decided against it b/c they play a big role in the shows
                            Thats just how they pronounciate it.

Anyhow interesting you chose an IF hosted forum, I used to be manager on the biggest ever IF forum (80000 members). I suggest you find a better skin, current ones okay. www.ifskinzone.net (where i used to be manager) offers loads of awesome skins and help on improving your board.

On the stargate side of things, not a bad setup. Use gateworld to its fullest potential with spellings and such

Comment

Thnx, for the great advice. Unfortunately, I no longer control the site. I'm so busy with volunteering and summer assignments I handed it over to someone else on a main RPG host site. Although, I will remember all you said in case I do another one later.
                              "Well, that sucks."
                              "Cool."

Comment

Working...
                              X