This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1 Crossword Puzzle

I don't start too many threads 'round here so I hope this is in the right section.

After customizing my Scrabble game to include a Stargate dictionary ("zatnikatel" is a true winner, but only if the other players are fans, at which point you argue about spelling... ) I started playing around with some crossword generators. Can you tell I called in sick today?

Anyway, here's one for your enjoyment or nitpicking. It includes clues from Seasons 1-7...and maybe 8. I'm not sure...I just kept randomly adding clues. If you like, maybe I'll do another one, although I'll need help with the clues. You may link or borrow, but please include credit.
    Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
    O'Neill: Who doesn't?
    - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
    - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
    once done, cannot be undone...
    brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Hey there

I´ve been watching the crossword over, and I think it´s great. It is a very cool initiative, and it makes me hungry for more...

So if anyone could please post further links to some crosswords, I would be delighted.

Comment

Thanks for the crossword. I think it's great. More please!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

You're welcome! It's not that hard with this generator software. It's actually harder than I would have thought to come up with clues/answers.

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."

Comment

Great crossword!!!
          Would love to do some more!

Would it be possible for you to create a page with the answers on?? I'd like to check if mine are right and there is one that I am ashamed to say i'm unsure of

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
            Great crossword!!!
            Would love to do some more!

Would it be possible for you to create a page with the answers on?? I'd like to check if mine are right and there is one that I am ashamed to say i'm unsure of
            Yes, an answer page would be great. Thanks again.
            sigpic

Comment

Okay, I posted an Answer Key linked at the bottom of the puzzle and moved some pages around.

The theory is that I'll get around to making more puzzles, but the reality is that I probably should be doing something more productive...nah!

I was thinking about doing some episode-specific ones, but that could get ugly. If anyone wants to send me a list of clues/answers, I'd be happy to generate one, with credit, of course.

Comment

Thanks for the answers (not that I needed them!!!!!!! ).
                sigpic

Comment

where do i go to check my spelling and such? great crossword anthro girl

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                    where do i go to check my spelling and such? great crossword anthro girl
                    Check your spelling? How about checking my spelling? Just kidding...

The answer key is linked from the bottom of the puzzle. Where it might be disputed (i.e., Goa'uld, Gould, Gou'ald, Gool), I defaulted to whatever spelling is used in the GateWorld Omnipedia.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthro Girl
                      Check your spelling? How about checking my spelling? Just kidding...

The answer key is linked from the bottom of the puzzle. Where it might be disputed (i.e., Goa'uld, Gould, Gou'ald, Gool), I defaulted to whatever spelling is used in the GateWorld Omnipedia.
                      thanks!!! this will keep me busy for a while.

Comment

I know this means I am a very bad fan and I should save myself the shame and not post this but if I don't it will bug me forever....

What is the Town of Fire Station??? Even with the answer i'm stil lost about what it is and which ep its from I've searched in the Omnipedia and found nothing.

*Hangs head in shame*

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

You searched the Omnipedia? That's cheating!! Actually, I don't think the answer is in the Omnipedia...

Hint: The Changeling

Comment

I only searched the Omnipedia after I had finished the whole puzzle and knew I couldn't guess the answer and once you had posted the answers on your site I still didn't know so I searched for the answer and still couldn't get it.

But thanks to your hint I know what it is now I think I just read the clue wrong, I was thinking of it as something to do with a Town of Fire instead of Town of the Fire station if you get what I mean

Anyway thanks alot, hope you make more puzzles soon, they are fun to do
                            And it helps to keep my stargate memory up to date

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

How do you enter your answers in.... oh wait, do you print this out and write them in manually?

Comment

Working...
                              X