PDA

View Full Version : Trading Cards

bakeded
December 7th, 2005, 04:44 AM
Does anyone collect the trading cards by rittenhouse archives?
Atlantis season 1 just came out and SG-1 season 8 is due in Feb.

Elite Anubis Guard
December 7th, 2005, 10:26 AM
I've got Season 5 and 6 of SG1 and Season 1 of Atlantis. I buy mine complete off Ebay.

Nem2k
December 7th, 2005, 06:00 PM
how many cards are there in each season? i may have to start collecting them as well :D

Elite Anubis Guard
December 7th, 2005, 11:02 PM
60, or 70 odd I think.

skritsys
December 8th, 2005, 09:34 AM
great...more stuff to buy. I am already broke and it is not even Xmas yet.

Dotus5
December 9th, 2005, 01:24 PM
how many cards are there in each season? i may have to start collecting them as well :D

Usually there are 72 cards in the base set then there are a bunch of insert card from autograph cards, costume cards, etc.

I've got all of the SG1 base sets and a good portion of the insert cards. Some of the insert cards are hard to find and expensive. When dealers buy so many cases of cards, the manufacture of the cards will give them an incentive card. Some of these incentive cards sell for over $100.00.

Nem2k
December 9th, 2005, 02:03 PM
is there a list anywhere of all the available cards (not just the base cards) so we know when the collection is complete?

Dotus5
December 9th, 2005, 07:04 PM
is there a list anywhere of all the available cards (not just the base cards) so we know when the collection is complete?

Go to http://www.scifihobby.com/

This is the Rittenhouse website (who make the SG1 cards). You can print out complete lists of all of the SG1 cards. They also produce Atlantis, BSG, and several other series.

knocknashee
December 12th, 2005, 12:53 PM
Beacuse I'm bored, and there are more cards than Rittenhouse lists on its site...

Okay I fibbed...now I've typed it all...I found the full list on the site... :S

The SGA set...comprises the following...

Base Set = 63 cards (3 per episode and 3 for the checklist)

The Quotable Stargate Atlantis (1 per episode) = 20 cards (1:6 packs)

Ancient Technology = 9 cards (1:20 packs)

AT1 Puddle Jumper
AT2 Personal Shield
AT3 Zero Point Module
AT4 Cryogenic Chamber / Stasis Unit
AT5 Atlantis
AT6 Defence Drones
AT7 Lagrange Point Satellite
AT8 Command Chair
AT9 Repository of Knowledge

Stargate Atlantis Crew Cards = 9 cards (1:40 packs)

C1 Major John Sheppard
C2 Dr. Elizabeth Weir
C3 Teyla Emmagan
C4 Lt. Aiden Ford
C5 Dr. Rodney McKay
C6 Dr. Carson Beckett
C7 Sheppard and Weir
C8 McKay and Weir
C9 Sheppard and Ford

Fallen Hero Cards = 2 cards (1:480 packs)

H1 Col. Marshall Sumner
H2 Col. Marshall Sumner

Costume cards = (1:40 packs)

Dr Elizabeth Weir
Teyla Emmagan
Lt. Aiden Ford
Dr. Rodney McKay
Dr. Carson Beckett
Male Wraith
Sora
Kolya
Chaya Sar
Melia
Janus

Autograph Cards = (1:40 packs)

Joe Flanigan as Maj. John Sheppard (Very Limited)
Paul McGillion as Dr. Carson Beckett (Very Limited)
Colm Meaney as Cowen (Limited)
Jana Mitsoula as Allina
Melia McClure as Melia
David Nykl as Dr. Radek Zelenka
Boyan Vukelic as Sgt. Stackhouse
Craig Veroni as Dr. Peter Grodin
Christopher Heyerdahl as Halling
Laura Mennell as Sanir
Gildart Jackson as Janus
Ari Cohen as Tyrus

Album bonus = Alan Scarfe as Chancellor Druhin Autograph Card

Case topper = Erin Chambers as Sora Autograph Card

6 Case topper = Teyla Emmagan Autographed Costume Card

2 Case Incentive = Robert Davi as Kolya Gold Seal Autograph Card

Plus Promos...if you want to count them

UK only - McKay and Weir
P1 - Main Cast
P2 - Sheppard, Weir and Ford
P3 - Sheppard and Ford
SD2005 - Comic Con Exclusive - Weir, McKay, Sheppard and Ford

Other related sets

San Diego Comic Con preivew set... 4 cards featuring Weir, Sheppard, McKay and Ford - given out at the con only.

Limited Edition preview set - 6 cards limited to a run of 999 sets. As much as I'd love to tell you what's on them, I've not opened them. However, I'd venture a guess that it's one card for each leading cast member, since they are in a see-through pack and the front one (SGA1) is John Sheppard...and the last one (SGA6) says Cast of Atlantis on the back...

sueKay
December 12th, 2005, 01:05 PM
I've got every basic card from Season One to Seven...hoping to get the rest somehow without going bankrupt!

Managed to get seasons One to Five for nothing...did a trade...gave the trader a piece of my artwork - a piccie of a Zat Gun :D

the fifth man
December 21st, 2005, 07:20 PM
Man, I have to check these cards out. I must have anything Stargate.

Elite Anubis Guard
December 24th, 2005, 04:55 AM
Who's got the Atlantis trading cards?

WraithWarrior
January 3rd, 2006, 02:42 PM
I have season 4, 6, 7 of SG-1 base sets and season 1 of SGA base set and also some insert cards from S7, some are worth quite a bit

knocknashee
January 5th, 2006, 08:42 AM
I was given a box of the Atlantis ones...I have a base set, and some of the more rare ones...plus David Nykl's autograph and a Chaya Costume Card. I also have the promos and the limited edition preview set...

WraithWarrior
January 5th, 2006, 09:21 AM
I was given a box of the Atlantis ones...I have a base set, and some of the more rare ones...plus David Nykl's autograph and a Chaya Costume Card. I also have the promos and the limited edition preview set...

You were given one? kool wish I was given one lol

ancientalliance
January 11th, 2006, 09:56 AM
Man, I have to check these cards out. I must have anything Stargate.

They really are very neat, I have by all admissions a rather large collection, what can I say, I have a weakness for anything Stargate, especially the cards...:)

WraithWarrior
January 12th, 2006, 09:21 AM
I have just increased my collection and now have all base sets, season 7 insert cards (Dr Weir autograph, Amanda Tapping plastic chase card and the schematics relic card as well as some of the Behind the scenes with Teryl Rothery and Teal'c in the line of duty cards), Dial Us home set of six (dont know what season) and Dr Jackson Tribute set (also dont know what season)

Im also going to order some more soon, but bit short of money at the moment :lol:

ancientalliance
January 12th, 2006, 09:29 AM
I'm begginning to wonder if this is going to be one of those threads where everyonr compares their Stargate collections...:rolleyes: :)

tsaxlady
January 29th, 2006, 02:51 PM
The February/March edition of Non-Sport Magazine has the Season 8 SG-1 Promo Card #2 inside for those that collect the cards

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d93/tsaxlady/AT/S8P2.jpg

WraithWarrior
January 30th, 2006, 03:34 AM
^Looks kool, when is S8 out?

I'm begginning to wonder if this is going to be one of those threads where everyonr compares their Stargate collections...:rolleyes: :)

Well I dont think Id come close at all to most people on this forum :lol:

Elite Anubis Guard
January 30th, 2006, 07:53 AM
What I'd really like is the SG Movie trading cards.

tsaxlady
January 30th, 2006, 10:59 AM
^Looks kool, when is S8 out?

Well I dont think Id come close at all to most people on this forum :lol:

February 2006 - not sure of the exact date - I have a couple boxes and binder on pre-order.

What I'd really like is the SG Movie trading cards.

Try eBay I've seen unopened boxes cheap in the past.

Elite Anubis Guard
January 30th, 2006, 12:40 PM
Yep. I'vve got my eyes on one.

ancientalliance
January 31st, 2006, 02:41 PM
The scheduled release date for the S8 cards is Feb. 22...

go to http://rittenhousearchives.com/products/displaysetdetails.cfm?SetID=132 for more details

WraithWarrior
February 1st, 2006, 05:12 AM
The scheduled release date for the S8 cards is Feb. 22...

go to http://rittenhousearchives.com/products/displaysetdetails.cfm?SetID=132 for more details

Thanks, Ill have to get some when they come out

ancientalliance
February 1st, 2006, 02:48 PM
Thanks, Ill have to get some when they come out

oh I can't wait... :) best deal is usually to just buy an entire sealed box instead of just the packs, besides this essentially guarantees that you will get one autogragh and one of either a costume or relic card...:)

WraithWarrior
February 1st, 2006, 03:03 PM
oh I can't wait... :) best deal is usually to just buy an entire sealed box instead of just the packs, besides this essentially guarantees that you will get one autogragh and one of either a costume or relic card...:)

good point, but it is usually finding the money I have problem with :D but I guess Ill see when they are released

I believe you are also guaranteed to get at least 1 base set, is that right?

ancientalliance
February 1st, 2006, 03:07 PM
good point, but it is usually finding the money I have problem with :D but I guess Ill see when they are released

I believe you are also guaranteed to get at least 1 base set, is that right?

yes, definetly one base set and btw 4 'Twisted' 2 'SG-1 Personnel Files' and 1 'Stargate in Motion'... I've been saving up for a long time because the money is an issue with me too, but in the end it's worth it for me....

WraithWarrior
February 1st, 2006, 03:12 PM
yes, definetly one base set and btw 4 'Twisted' 2 'SG-1 Personnel Files' and 1 'Stargate in Motion'... I've been saving up for a long time because the money is an issue with me too, but in the end it's worth it for me....

Yeah I heard they were bringin the Stargate In Motion cards out again, but what are the 'Twisted' cards, I know what the Personnel Files are and they look kool.

I think they will be worth it for me too, even though when I buy them I will soon regret buying them 'cos I need save for the states in the summer. How much are the boxes btw, they're only £40 arent they?

ancientalliance
February 1st, 2006, 03:14 PM
Yeah I heard they were bringin the Stargate In Motion cards out again, but what are the 'Twisted' cards, I know what the Personnel Files are and they look kool.

I think they will be worth it for me too, even though when I buy them I will soon regret buying them 'cos I need save for the states in the summer

The twisted ones have the regular version of an SG-1 member on one end and an alternate/future version on the other end...

http://rittenhousearchives.com/products/displaysetdetails.cfm?SetID=132
(scroll down)

WraithWarrior
February 1st, 2006, 03:17 PM
The twisted ones have the regular version of an SG-1 member on one end and an alternate/future version on the other end...

http://rittenhousearchives.com/products/displaysetdetails.cfm?SetID=132
(scroll down)

Why do the costume cards contain pieces of costumes from other seasons? or have i mis-read something or missed something

ancientalliance
February 1st, 2006, 03:19 PM
Why do the costume cards contain pieces of costumes from other seasons? or have i mis-read something or missed something

I'm not exactly sure why... it's just always been that way except for the premiere release...

WraithWarrior
February 1st, 2006, 03:21 PM
I'm not exactly sure why... it's just always been that way except for the premiere release...

Oh, I never knew that, but then again, Ive never got a costume card, I got a relic from s7 but thats about it :)

ancientalliance
February 1st, 2006, 03:41 PM
Oh, I never knew that, but then again, Ive never got a costume card, I got a relic from s7 but thats about it :)

Oh, I love them! Between the two, not that I'd not love to have both, I'd rather get a costume card because I can identify withthe costumes easier...

WraithWarrior
February 1st, 2006, 03:52 PM
Oh, I love them! Between the two, not that I'd not love to have both, I'd rather get a costume card because I can identify withthe costumes easier...

Yeah I need to increase my collection, but like I said the problem is with the money, but I can get round that some way or another :D

Elite Anubis Guard
February 1st, 2006, 10:31 PM
I'll just do what I did with Atlantis and wait for a complete set to come on Ebay.

WraithWarrior
February 2nd, 2006, 12:51 AM
I'll just do what I did with Atlantis and wait for a complete set to come on Ebay.

Thats what I did, but I think im gonna buy a box of cards cuz then Ill get a relic/costume card etc.(as above)

Elite Anubis Guard
February 2nd, 2006, 07:19 AM
Dunno..boxes cost alot.

WraithWarrior
February 2nd, 2006, 07:52 AM
Dunno..boxes cost alot.

You may be thinkin of cases. The cases cost something like £400 but contain 40 boxes (about £40 which im thinkin of buyin) and the boxes contain 40 packs of cards (which cost about £2 each in the shops)

Elite Anubis Guard
February 2nd, 2006, 09:10 AM
Oh right. Still, £40s a lot for some trading cards.

WraithWarrior
February 2nd, 2006, 09:12 AM
True, but the relic and the autograph card could be worth more than that each. Ive got 3 cards that are selling for a total of £80 on the net

ancientalliance
February 2nd, 2006, 03:36 PM
True, but the relic and the autograph card could be worth more than that each. Ive got 3 cards that are selling for a total of £80 on the net

It's definetly worth going the box way...

WraithWarrior
February 2nd, 2006, 03:38 PM
Yep, it is :indeed:

Elite Anubis Guard
February 2nd, 2006, 10:37 PM
Christ. Thats alot.

WraithWarrior
February 3rd, 2006, 02:37 AM
Christ. Thats alot.

Wot? the cards, not really cuz there is one card worth £600 alone (now thats alot :))

Elite Anubis Guard
February 3rd, 2006, 08:17 AM
That is ALOT...

WraithWarrior
February 3rd, 2006, 08:41 AM
That is ALOT...

:lol: Its the costume card with ONeills blood on

tsaxlady
February 3rd, 2006, 02:44 PM

I would guess this would be because of when they start producing the cards and what the studio will release to them. It does take a while to get the cards out with the design and then production factored in the time table.

I have purchased two or three boxes for each of the last couple of seasons. In each box I have gotten two and sometimes three base sets of cards plus the extra cards. I sell the extra base sets on eBay along with any duplicate case cards I get. This helps to defray the cost of the boxes. With the S7 cards I ended up with two of the Carter costume cards and two Chris Judge auto cards. I sold the extras on eBay and made $120 on the two combined. Plus I had 3 base sets and a dozen other chase cards. In the end I made all the money I had spent bying the boxes back plus a few extra dollars.

ancientalliance
February 3rd, 2006, 03:49 PM
^ I make some of my extra base sets Birthday/Holiday gifts for some of my friends who like Stargate and the cards but never end up buying them...

WraithWarrior
February 4th, 2006, 02:22 AM
I would guess this would be because of when they start producing the cards and what the studio will release to them. It does take a while to get the cards out with the design and then production factored in the time table.

I have purchased two or three boxes for each of the last couple of seasons. In each box I have gotten two and sometimes three base sets of cards plus the extra cards. I sell the extra base sets on eBay along with any duplicate case cards I get. This helps to defray the cost of the boxes. With the S7 cards I ended up with two of the Carter costume cards and two Chris Judge auto cards. I sold the extras on eBay and made $120 on the two combined. Plus I had 3 base sets and a dozen other chase cards. In the end I made all the money I had spent bying the boxes back plus a few extra dollars.

WOW! thats good, but my problem is that I cant get a sellers account on eBay because I have a Solo card, so I wouldnt be able to do that, but I think if I had cards worth that much now, Id save them and imagine what they'll be worth in a couple of years when they start to become rarer (the auto and costume cards anyway)

^ I make some of my extra base sets Birthday/Holiday gifts for some of my friends who like Stargate and the cards but never end up buying them...

Thats a good idea, I might have to try that on my friends (they dont like stargate but maybe they will start to when they're getting cards :lol:)

ancientalliance
February 4th, 2006, 08:35 AM
Thats a good idea, I might have to try that on my friends (they dont like stargate but maybe they will start to when they're getting cards :lol:)

oh that is a good idea! :tealc: :sam: :daniel: :cameron: :jack:

WraithWarrior
February 4th, 2006, 08:53 AM
oh that is a good idea! :tealc: :sam: :daniel: :cameron: :jack:

I know :jack_new_anime18: :sam: :cameron: :daniel: :tealc: :vala: :hammond06: :sheppardanime23: :teylaanime03: :beckettanime04:

Mousie
February 7th, 2006, 12:42 AM
:lol: Its the costume card with ONeills blood on

Is it really worth that much? I don't go on Ebay very often now so have never seen it for sale. The highest I had seen before is the AT Season 1-3 costume card.

I actually purchased one of the O'Neill blood cards when it came out, so if it is worth that, it was a good investment!:hammond:

WraithWarrior
February 7th, 2006, 02:27 AM
Yeah, like I said the Oneill blood card from Spirits id worth £150 if you look on www.uktradingcards.com and I have also seen it on eBay for the same amount. It was a very good investment if you already have it, but remember that for the card to be worth that much, it will need to be in mint condition, so if you havent alrady done so, id buy 1 of the plastic screw or clip card wallet from the above site or anywhere that you can find them in order to keep it safe from damages.

How much did you buy it for? It proves that the cards increase in value the older they get, so it is worth getting the rare cards now for less and they will then increase in value in the fuure

Mousie
February 7th, 2006, 08:24 AM
I actually got it from UKTrading Cards at the price they have listed and it's stored in the binder, in a wooden box.

WraithWarrior
February 7th, 2006, 09:18 AM
Kool, does it say how many were made in total, it will have a number on the back that will say something like 125/300 for example if there were only 300 made

HirogenGater
February 7th, 2006, 01:41 PM
I had no idea these went for so much.

ancientalliance
February 7th, 2006, 03:00 PM
^ I think they're kind of one of the best kept secrets of SG fan merchandise... that is, until now...:cameron:

Mousie
February 8th, 2006, 12:18 AM
Kool, does it say how many were made in total, it will have a number on the back that will say something like 125/300 for example if there were only 300 made

Not sure - I did look on Scifihobby to see if they listed the amounts but they didn't. I will look tonight when I get home and let you know.

WraithWarrior
February 8th, 2006, 06:16 AM
I had no idea these went for so much.

Me neither til I started collecting them about 3/4 months ago. Its good if you got one though, like Mousie :)

^ I think they're kind of one of the best kept secrets of SG fan merchandise... that is, until now...

:indeed:

Not sure - I did look on Scifihobby to see if they listed the amounts but they didn't. I will look tonight when I get home and let you know.

Mousie
February 9th, 2006, 12:31 AM
Well, having examined the cards in detail they say nothing about issue numbers, not helpful really, especially as they have published issue numbers before.

For anyones interest, the lowest number issue cards (that they acctually list the amounts) include:

C9 Anise from Divide and Conquer
C11 Major Carter from Beneath The Surface
C12 Major Carter from Emancipation

WraithWarrior
February 9th, 2006, 12:54 AM
Kool. Thanks for that, how many have you got? :)

Mousie
February 9th, 2006, 02:09 AM
Off the top of my head I've got all of season 4 inc the Emancipation case topper, but excluding the 2 Teal'c Sketchafex, all of season 5 including both a normal and blood O'Neill costume card but not the Crystal Skull Stetchafex, and from the season 1-3 cards I have all of the costume cards and a few of the auto cards. I stopped buying them just before the season 6 cards were issued as it was getting too expensive buying tham, paying for conventions and I had starded buying the comics as well. Phew!

What about you? What have you got.

WraithWarrior
February 9th, 2006, 12:53 PM
Not quite that many, wish i had the money but unfortunately i aint. Ive got so far all the base sets and Weirs auto from S7, Carter card from S7(the plastic one) and a relic card from S7

Well...that was quick :lol:

Hopefully gonna start gettin more soon

ancientalliance
February 9th, 2006, 02:53 PM
What about you? What have you got.

Ok... Let's see... For SG-1 I have all the base sets, all of the chase sets, most of the promo cards, all of the Gallery's from season 6, 16 autograph's (Obi N'Defo, Corin Nemec, Ian Buchanan, Dom DeLuise, Michael DeLuise, David DeLuise, Christopher Cousins, David Palffy, Don Davis, Christian Boucher, Jessica Steen, Cliff Simon, Tony Amendola, John Billingsley, Dion Johnstone, Enid-Raye Adams), 13 costumes (3 O'Neill, Carter, Daniel, 2 Teal'c, Jonas, 2 Hammond, Mollem, Maybourne and Selmak) 2 of the Relic's (Alien Ship Blueprint and EDS Dossier)... As for Atlantis, I have all the base and chase cards, 10 costumes (2 Melia, McKay, Wraith, Ford, Weir, Beckett, Teyla, Chaya Sar, and Janus) and last but not least 7 autograph's (David Nykl, Gildart Jackson, Jana Mitsoula, Alan Scarfe, Craig Veroni, Melia McClure, and my absolute favorite, Joe Flanigan!):)

WraithWarrior
February 9th, 2006, 11:00 PM
Ok... Let's see... For SG-1 I have all the base sets, all of the chase sets, most of the promo cards, all of the Gallery's from season 6, 16 autograph's (Obi N'Defo, Corin Nemec, Ian Buchanan, Dom DeLuise, Michael DeLuise, David DeLuise, Christopher Cousins, David Palffy, Don Davis, Christian Boucher, Jessica Steen, Cliff Simon, Tony Amendola, John Billingsley, Dion Johnstone, Enid-Raye Adams), 13 costumes (3 O'Neill, Carter, Daniel, 2 Teal'c, Jonas, 2 Hammond, Mollem, Maybourne and Selmak) 2 of the Relic's (Alien Ship Blueprint and EDS Dossier)... As for Atlantis, I have all the base and chase cards, 10 costumes (2 Melia, McKay, Wraith, Ford, Weir, Beckett, Teyla, Chaya Sar, and Janus) and last but not least 7 autograph's (David Nykl, Gildart Jackson, Jana Mitsoula, Alan Scarfe, Craig Veroni, Melia McClure, and my absolute favorite, Joe Flanigan!):)

WOW, slow down!! hehe:)

Mousie
February 10th, 2006, 12:28 AM
Wow, well we seem to have quite a few between us all then. :cameron:

WraithWarrior
February 10th, 2006, 03:14 AM
Ill hopefully be gettin more tomorrow when I go tO Collectormania, Ill prob get two costume cards, Teal'c and DJ and get MS and CJ to sign them. They will be worth more to me then:)

ancientalliance
February 10th, 2006, 03:45 PM
Ill hopefully be gettin more tomorrow when I go tO Collectormania, Ill prob get two costume cards, Teal'c and DJ and get MS and CJ to sign them. They will be worth more to me then:)

I would love to get some of my costume cards signed but that would require actually going to a convention, which isn't exactly in my budget...:(

WraithWarrior
February 11th, 2006, 10:56 AM
I would love to get some of my costume cards signed but that would require actually going to a convention, which isn't exactly in my budget...:(

Well, i got back bout an hour ago. It was brill! Chris and Michael were so cool and friendly and their speech was hilarious. I was gonna buy some cards but I didnt have enough to get them (well thinkin about it now, I did :mckay: ) so I bought a framed piece of the Iris(which is actually material btw :)) and got them to sign that. It looks really good, I mean it should do, it cost £65 to buy the iris and get their sigs and Iv now got no money left, but hey it was worth every penny.

You really should think about goin, it was really fun and it only cost £10 to get in :)

ancientalliance
February 12th, 2006, 02:01 PM
Well, i got back bout an hour ago. It was brill! Chris and Michael were so cool and friendly and their speech was hilarious. I was gonna buy some cards but I didnt have enough to get them (well thinkin about it now, I did :mckay: ) so I bought a framed piece of the Iris(which is actually material btw :)) and got them to sign that. It looks really good, I mean it should do, it cost £65 to buy the iris and get their sigs and Iv now got no money left, but hey it was worth every penny.

You really should think about goin, it was really fun and it only cost £10 to get in :)

I would really love to go but none of teh ones that come remotely close to me are that inexpensive.... besides I'm saving up to hopefully go to the one in Vancouver!:)

WraithWarrior
February 12th, 2006, 02:03 PM
I would really love to go but none of teh ones that come remotely close to me are that inexpensive.... besides I'm saving up to hopefully go to the one in Vancouver!:)

When is the Vancouver con and who will be there?

ancientalliance
February 12th, 2006, 02:09 PM
When is the Vancouver con and who will be there?

It's March 24-26... I'm not sure exactly who will be there but I believe it's sold out already.... I really want to go next year because with that one you get a set tour with one of the packages...

WraithWarrior
February 12th, 2006, 02:11 PM
It's March 24-26... I'm not sure exactly who will be there but I believe it's sold out already.... I really want to go next year because with that one you get a set tour with one of the packages...

Kool, maybe Ill have to start savin now then *exits eBay :lol:*

Mousie
February 12th, 2006, 10:16 PM
I think I know which con you mean. Their ticket prices are extortionate! The Showmaster events are good though. I didn't go to GMEX as I've met Chris and Michael a few times now. I usually go to Collectormania and the LFCC if they have SG1/SGA guests.

Glad you had a good time Wraith, their talks are usually a riot, especially with Chris there.

I've done what you intended to do. When I go to cons that have guest's i've seen before (and thus don't need to sign my poster) and I don't want them to sign anything specific, I usually take along one of the trading cards (usually from the base set) to get signed. It looks nice then when you look through your cards.

WraithWarrior
February 13th, 2006, 02:00 AM
^Kool, I wish I took some of my cards actually. It was a bit of a rush before I went and had nothing to take them in, I was gonna take one of the DJ tribute set and one with Teal'c on. I really wish I had taken more money now, as i only took bout £80 and could have easily spent £1000 :D

That'll tech me next time to save my money:)