This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, Only a few hours to go.

Who's already got the popcorn in the microwave, just waiting to hit the 'start' button?

::raises hand::
    sigpic

I made fajiatas and chilled 3 bottles of pepsi. THat should last me through the first hour.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I got a case of coke. Hopfully I won't drink it all during the SG-1 premier rebroadcast.

Comment

Guess it's around 4-5h 'till I'm able to see it.

I probably gain 1.5kg every saturday morning while watching SG1

Comment

I've got a plan.

I'm taping the lowdown and New Order on the TiVo again, since i lost the recordings when i put in a bigger hard drive.

So by my logic, I should start watching at 8:15

I skim through the lowdown for 15 minutes or so, and It's 8:30, then I spend about an hour watching new order, skipping over a few scenes I didn't like.... and voila, It's 9:30, and i can skip through Atlantis Commercials.
          sigpic

Comment

T- 18min till the Lowdown
            T- 1hour 18min till New Order
            T- 3hours 18min till Rising!!!

Comment

Isn't chicago 1 hour behind NY? So wouldn't that make it 1h18m till the lowdown? Cause i have about 15-20 minutes until the lowdown.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

It airs at the same time... just at different times... if that makes sense. It's now 4:48 in Chicago and the Lowdown airs at 5:00. T- 12min.

Comment

Is SciFi releasing it at 9pm EST around the whole US!? Like they did for the Matrix Revolutions! THAT IS AWESOM!

Comment

No.

It's 9/8central....

Central and East coast are normally done at the same times...because no one cares about central enough to give them their own time
                    sigpic

Comment

8pm Central (Chicago) Time

Comment

Lowdown NOW!
                        T- 1hour till New Order
                        T- 3hours till Rising!!!

Comment

*Sigh* Enjoy the Premiere,folks !
                          (I'll have to settle for reading spoilers, and your posts, as a substitute for now!)
                          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Gonna make some chimichanga's and lots of coke. er..the drink. heh

on an off-topic note..has anyone heard if there will be stargate toys...like maybe a little mini stargate I can put up on my computer?
                            It feels good to be alive.
                            Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

I'll probably go with my flawless approach.

Get so drunk that you don't remember anything the day after. That way you can watch the episodes again without remembering anything, and therefore get twice the joy.

Comment

Working...
                              X