Hire Without a Trace to find Lost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hire Without a Trace to find Lost?

My likes for the show outway the dislikes. I must say, however, there are more loose threads than a berber carpet in a 2 year olds Tonka playroom. I have never been more frustrated with a show not tying up plotlines in a timely manner. Hello!!?...giant creature, invisible creature, french woman, quarantine, power cables, others (with fuel and serviceable boat). Flashbacks: I understand the flashbacks help to ground the characters but some of them are entirely too long and often, seemingly unnecessary.
    I'm wondering if we should hire Without a Trace to find Lost. That said, can't wait for the next ep, and hope it covers more than 10 minutes.

Lol, I agree there's waaaay too many cliff hanger arcs and pesky flashbacks to the characters lives, though while utterly facinating...seem to be some kind of subterfuge to the actual story.

They should crash Columbo down there though. He'll winkle the truth out of the island yet.
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by wikeja
      My likes for the show outway the dislikes. I must say, however, there are more loose threads than a berber carpet in a 2 year olds Tonka playroom. I have never been more frustrated with a show not tying up plotlines in a timely manner. Hello!!?...giant creature, invisible creature, french woman, quarantine, power cables, others (with fuel and serviceable boat). Flashbacks: I understand the flashbacks help to ground the characters but some of them are entirely too long and often, seemingly unnecessary.
      I've always thought that each little arc is partially revealed with the next arc, which itself raises some questions, which are partially answered and so on and so on. If everything was revealed all at once there'd be no ongoing suspense.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
        They should crash Columbo down there though. He'll winkle the truth out of the island yet.
        Nah, Mcguyver would do a much better job, hell, he'd even pull that white sedan in the background of The other 48 days and make a full car-chase scene with it, of corse it'll look tacked on....

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

I just hate Sawyer's flashbacks! They're so boring!
          but the rest I think are ok... just too many sometimes, yea.
          but isn't it good that there are so many mysteries? This is what kepps us watching it!

Comment

Originally posted by wikeja
            I'm wondering if we should hire Without a Trace to find Lost. That said, can't wait for the next ep, and hope it covers more than 10 minutes.
            And if we tied all the plotlines up in a neat tidy little ball we wouldn't have a television series fit for 5+ seasons would we?

No.

We'd have a miniseries that got aired in a weird way.

I don't get why people complain about loose ends. There are always loose ends, and especially in a show like this, they have to leave you dangling and wanting more because it's how they are telling the story...

...IN MORE THAN ONE AND A HALF SEASONS.

Sheesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
              Nah, Mcguyver would do a much better job, hell, he'd even pull that white sedan in the background of The other 48 days and make a full car-chase scene with it, of corse it'll look tacked on....
              No no, he'd be the ride Columbo manages to catch while he's running from the invisible monster. Then he could get all car-sick at Mcgyver's driving habits.
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Working...
              X