X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis in Inside Kung Fu!

Hi all,

My interview with James Bamford, Jason and Rachel will be in the Feb. issue of Inside Kung Fu which actually hits the stands on Dec. 26th! So I hope you'll all pick up the issue and enjoy! We had some great behind the scenes photos (but honestly, I haven't seen the layout yet, so I don't know what was used) and I got some great quotes from the gang.

My favorite part of the interview was Jason explaining about the time Rachel got a little to into her part and really clocked him one. She's small, but she's tough!

Cynthia
    www.cynthiaboris.com

Originally posted by Cynthiab
    Hi all,

My interview with James Bamford, Jason and Rachel will be in the Feb. issue of Inside Kung Fu which actually hits the stands on Dec. 26th! So I hope you'll all pick up the issue and enjoy! We had some great behind the scenes photos (but honestly, I haven't seen the layout yet, so I don't know what was used) and I got some great quotes from the gang.

My favorite part of the interview was Jason explaining about the time Rachel got a little to into her part and really clocked him one. She's small, but she's tough!

Cynthia
    www.cynthiaboris.com
    Can you post a URl to the publisher? Alas, Kung Fu magazines are NOT big in my area. In fact, I don't think I've seen one in years on the shelves so I'd have to mail order it.

Comment

Working...
    X