Horizon on TV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horizon on TV?

I have read so much on the storylines and various plots of this incredible series and was wondering if this was ever going to see the light of day on my TV. Are there any plans to produce this into a spin-off of SG-1?

I can't delete this post for some reason.
    Last edited by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia; 14 December 2005, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Forgive Ryu. No this a fan produced virtual series, which wont make it onto TV.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

It gets very frustrating, people thinking it's possible... as nice as it is to imagine, it won't happen.

Comment

True, but it's best to just let them know. I'm not sure if you've seen the site at www.stargatehorizon.com, AscendedOne, but you should find some info on it there.

It's created by fans, so unless a miracle occurs it'll probably remain a script based series.
          Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
          Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
          Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
          Stargate Destiny, Fan
          Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Okay, let's all be a little nicer to each other here. The fact that a question has been asked and answered before, doesn't mean that EVERYONE'S actually seen that answer. There are lots of people out there.

I'm glad you like what you've read, AscendedOne. It's unlikely that Horizon will become a television series, and there aren't and never were any plans for that. I think - when the time comes - the people who will and who deserve to create a second spin off are Brad Wright and Robert C. Cooper. And if they decide to hire Alex to join the staff for either of the series, he'll be perfectly satisfied with that.

Horizon is a virtual spin off. You can kind of look at it like a novel spin off, only that it's not written as novels (for a number of reasons), and that it's available online for free.

And - as this was your first post - welcome to the forum!
            Last edited by Alex Rubit; 06 December 2005, 05:58 PM.
            Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
              It gets very frustrating, people thinking it's possible... as nice as it is to imagine, it won't happen.
              If it's so frustrating, put them on your ignore list instead of lashing out and being rude. Respect other posters, and if you are being disrespected let one of the mods know.
              Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Working...
              X