This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight's episode guide

I have come to depend on you for telling me when SG-1 is on in the States and you haven't put it up for a few days. What happened?

Apparently we've been having a script problem with the main page (and possibly the rest of the site). I am working with Greg to resolve the problem. Please be patient, as Darren is indisposed with the birth of his baby boy. I am sorry that your television viewing was disrupted as a result, but he will get to the problem when he can.

Cheers,
    David

Comment

This is actually a bit on the home page that I hand-code every Sunday night. This Sunday night ... we were getting ready to have a baby Monday morning! It's all set now. (And there was no Stargate on Monday.)

And he's a beautiful baby boy! Pictures and details to come soon for inquiring minds.
      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
        This is actually a bit on the home page that I hand-code every Sunday night. This Sunday night ... we were getting ready to have a baby Monday morning! It's all set now. (And there was no Stargate on Monday.)

And he's a beautiful baby boy! Pictures and details to come soon for inquiring minds.
        This probably is not the proper place, but congrats Darren and Mrs. Darren.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks. More details to come!
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
          X