• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Story Back For Four 2

From SciFi Wire:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/i...ory=0&id=33567

Story Back For Four 2

Director Tim Story has signed on to return for the sequel film Fantastic Four 2, which 20th Century Fox has slotted for release July 4, 2007, Variety reported.
    sigpic

Man, I still have to see the first one. Comes out tommorow, so I guess I'll rent it.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I haven't seen the first one either. I'd heard it wasn't that great.. but apparently a good first run is no longer a prerequisite for a sequel.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I thought the frist one was pertty good. I plan to buy it when I can, I hope the 2nd is better
        Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Hope the second one is better, the first was a little to cheesy a movie for my liking.
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
            Hope the second one is better, the first was a little to cheesy a movie for my liking.
            You see, that's not how I saw it. I didn't think it was too cheesy. IMO, it was like they took the actual comic and just made the movie from it. Comics are full of fun, and so was this movie. I'm glad they're making a second one. Hope they can get everyone back for it.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Oh no. They are NOT making a sequal. I just saw the first one yesterday and compared to X-Men, Spider-Men, and my fav Batman Begins, it was horrible.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                Oh no. They are NOT making a sequal. I just saw the first one yesterday and compared to X-Men, Spider-Men, and my fav Batman Begins, it was horrible.
                Yeah, it wasn't as good as those ones. But IMO, it wasn't horrible. I really enjoyed it overall. I think there's a lot of potential now that the four of them know more about their powers. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Good grief, so what exactly is hollywood's barometer for making a sequal? I did not think this movie was that succefull financially, and it sure was not artistically. Even if it was a made for TV movie it would have been mediocre at best. Just proof that Hollywood has A. run out of fresh ideas or B. is afraid to take chances. This is all we get now are these #@($@ re-makes. Were are the exciting and bold movies like Blade Runner, Dark City, etc..

Comment

I didn't mind Fantastic Four... It wasn't well-received by the media but it was exactly how I remembered the cartoons to be. People forget that the cartoons were pretty cheesy... "Flame on", for example, is a cheesy line anyway.
                    I LOVED Batman Begins, but it wasn't something that Mums and Dads could take their kids to. FF was.
                    sigpic
                    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Working...
                    X