PDA

View Full Version : X-men 3

Blue Banrigh
December 4th, 2005, 09:58 PM
There were a couple of disparate threads on X3, but as far as I could see no general thread for the movie.

USA today has an article (http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/news/2005-12-04-x3_x.htm) and a flash gallery (http://www.usatoday.com/life/gallery/2005/x3/flash.htm) that has pictures of the new X-men Beast and Angel.

I'm undecided about Beast, maybe he'll look better in motion. Right now he looks like a blue guy with a mohair jumper on.

It'll be interesting to see what the new director will do differently, hopefully the third movie will have the same tone as the first two though.

yaaayoubetcha
December 5th, 2005, 05:33 AM
supposedly the official trailer (not the teaser) will be up on apple trailers later today.

Elwe Singollo
December 5th, 2005, 06:55 PM
You can watch the trailer now. :)
http://x3movie.com/

Wow, Beast sure does look good, i had bad thoughts... AHH i cant wait till May. :(

So many things to comment on, but i wont, although i can say one thing, hate the actor who is playing archangel. :(

Blue Banrigh
December 5th, 2005, 07:10 PM
Sweet! Thanks.

That looks very cool. Looks very epic.

the fifth man
December 5th, 2005, 07:12 PM
Crap, I couldn't view the trailer for some reason. But the pics I saw look pretty sweet so far. I was a huge fan of the first two films, and I can't wait for this one. Coming out right around my birthday.:)

Blue Banrigh
December 5th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Crap, I couldn't view the trailer for some reason. But the pics I saw look pretty sweet so far. I was a huge fan of the first two films, and I can't wait for this one. Coming out right around my birthday.:)
Have you tried here?

http://www.davestrailerpage.co.uk/

the fifth man
December 5th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Have you tried here?

http://www.davestrailerpage.co.uk/

Thanks, that was pretty sweet. Licking my chops to see that puppy even more now.:)

TheObiJuan
December 5th, 2005, 07:30 PM
I hate QT!
It never works, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version and it still wont play properly. Anyone have a wmv or mpeg version?

Blue Banrigh
December 5th, 2005, 07:43 PM
I hate QT!
It never works, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version and it still wont play properly. Anyone have a wmv or mpeg version?
Sorry, can't help you there. Yahoo doesn't have it up yet.

Just looking at the trailer carefully.
Looks like Jean Grey sides with Magneto.

Elwe Singollo
December 5th, 2005, 07:53 PM
Sorry, can't help you there. Yahoo doesn't have it up yet.

Looks like Jean Grey sides with Magneto.What? i watched it a billion times and i didnt get the impression. Ok, obviously im gonna actually look for that on my next look... :)

the fifth man
December 5th, 2005, 07:53 PM
Looks like Jean Grey sides with Magneto.

Could be her personna of Dark Phoenix. That would make some sense.

Elwe Singollo
December 5th, 2005, 07:58 PM
NEVERMIND blue. :) I see what u saw now. :)

Yah i agree with the fifth man, i think it is likely it maybe her dark p. persona.

Nathan
December 5th, 2005, 08:32 PM
I hate QT!
Completely uninstall quicktime through add and remove programs, then install this
http://www.free-codecs.com/QuickTime_Alternative_download.htm

;)

Elwe Singollo
December 5th, 2005, 08:52 PM
Also at that site is Windowsmediaplayer classic, which plays a chunk of things, including quicktime videos, but nathanaus's advice works better i think if u dont like mine. :)

Mefusta
December 5th, 2005, 09:35 PM
Completely uninstall quicktime through add and remove programs, then install this
http://www.free-codecs.com/QuickTime_Alternative_download.htm
;)
Tried it, and it's worked like a charm so far... I just hope it doesn't effect anything else adversely...

Nathan
December 6th, 2005, 12:08 AM
It wont. It does exactly the same thing QuickTime by Apple does. It just doesn't have the ads, the iTunes rubbish and the constant "bug-me-to-upgrade ware" built in.

Nathan
December 6th, 2005, 12:21 AM
So. Is that a new cyclops? As in the actor?

Juggernaught is in it. Cool!
Kitty Pride, Pyro, Angel, Beast, Callisto.

As well as the regular bunch. Nice. A ton of mutants to watch.

Blue Banrigh
December 6th, 2005, 02:45 AM
Nope, Cylcops is still the same actor (James Marsden).

Kitty Pryde is a new actor though and Vinnie Jones as Juggernaut. I think they put him in a bodysuit or something. That group shot with Magneto, his body shape just doesn't look normal.

Nathan
December 6th, 2005, 03:18 AM
Nope, Cylcops is still the same actor (James Marsden).

Kitty Pryde is a new actor though and Vinnie Jones as Juggernaut. I think they put him in a bodysuit or something. That group shot with Magneto, his body shape just doesn't look normal.
Kitty Pride hasn't been in it before so yet it's a new actor ;)

I would hope the Juggernaught character was a suit that the actor was in. I'd hate to think the actor was really that big!

Juggernaught is a big, big. BIG boy!!

Cyclops/James looks different. Maybe it's his emotional state of mind at the loss of Jean. Oh well, he gets Dark Phoenix instead ... sort of. I love the shorts they have her in. Very nice!

Blue Banrigh
December 6th, 2005, 03:31 AM
Kitty Pride hasn't been in it before so yet it's a new actor ;)
Nope, Kitty Pryde was in the first and second movie, played by two different actresses. The first was played by Sumela Kay and the second one was played by Katie Stuart (the first Cassandra). The third Kitty BTW is played by Ellen Page.

Nathan
December 6th, 2005, 03:38 AM
What role did she (Kitty) play in the first two? She wasn't part of the main cast. Was she one of the students at the school?

I'm not sure why they haven't got Rasputin in it more. More importantly, where is Gambit? Oh and whats-his-name doesn't seem to be in it. Uhh the dude in the second one who's name escapes me. Teleporting dude. Small, blue, you know.

What is this one about? Any idea? Like the plot line?

Blue Banrigh
December 6th, 2005, 03:42 AM
She ran through a door when Wolverine first met the professor, and she sat with Rogue during Storm's history class. And in the second one, when the school was attacked, she fell through her bed.

Nightcrawler is blue guy. Too bad he isn't in this one.

Blue Banrigh
December 6th, 2005, 04:10 AM

I got this from CHUD:

Anyway, the story apparently involves a scientist who creates a “cure” for mutants, and those gifted or afflicted take sides and discuss the pros and cons by punching and shooting each other with freeze rays and optic blasts and spinning really quickly.

Nathan
December 6th, 2005, 02:16 PM
Cool. Nothing like spinning really quickly let me tell ya!

White Knight
December 6th, 2005, 02:33 PM
According to ComingSoon.net, the plot it at least partially based on Joss Whedon's Astonishing X-Men series, where a geneticist is developing a cure for mutancy that Beast wants to use.

Am I the only one who got the impression from the trailer that Cyclops will die early on in the film? If I remember correctly, James Marsden only took a very small role 'cause he's filming Superman Returns (directed by Bryan Singer, which is why he's not doing this film either).
Oh, and I also reckon that Magneto will rip the Adamantium from Wolverine's bones.

Nathan
December 6th, 2005, 03:02 PM
According to ComingSoon.net, the plot it at least partially based on Joss Whedon's Astonishing X-Men series, where a geneticist is developing a cure for mutancy that Beast wants to use.

Am I the only one who got the impression from the trailer that Cyclops will die early on in the film? If I remember correctly, James Marsden only took a very small role 'cause he's filming Superman Returns (directed by Bryan Singer, which is why he's not doing this film either).
Oh, and I also reckon that Magneto will rip the Adamantium from Wolverine's bones.
This is in reference to your spoiler (I wont actually name names).

It could be. Someone seems to die, and that character does have a lot of grief going on. Also if you notice in a hallway scene, they are all there minus said character - and um the oh blah over to spoilers.
Okay so Cyclops is pretty cut up. Blasts his optic nerve so to speak. Wolverine catches the glasses and has a puzzled look on his face. Also you see Jean Gray bawling her eyes out. Not to mention they all attend a funeral, and if you look at one scene they are all walking down teh hallway of the mansion - minus Cyclops. So I'd say yep, he's a gonner.

As for magneto ripping the adamantium out of wolverine. Nope wont hapen. If it does, then apart from the healing ability what use is wolverine anymore? No claws, nothing. Also I'm sure magneto owes wolverine his life .....

Elwe Singollo
December 6th, 2005, 03:46 PM
From the battle scenes, are we going to see any of those 'huge' robot things mostly from the beginning of the Xmen cartoon. Sentinals? what were they called?

Anyway, i want a Jubilee cameo like in past movies (even if her scenes were in the deleted scenes, :()

Nathan
December 6th, 2005, 03:56 PM
From the battle scenes, are we going to see any of those 'huge' robot things mostly from the beginning of the Xmen cartoon. Sentinals? what were they called?

Anyway, i want a Jubilee cameo like in past movies (even if her scenes were in the deleted scenes, :()
They're sentinals. There was a rumour a while back that sentinals were going to feature it in. No idea if they will or not. Guess we'll have to wait and see :)

Osiris-RA
December 6th, 2005, 04:03 PM
I saw some clips on E! What is up with Storm's hair? :S

Nathan
December 6th, 2005, 04:22 PM
I saw some clips on E! What is up with Storm's hair? :S
It's a girl thing *shrugs*

BigGator5
December 6th, 2005, 05:07 PM
As for magneto ripping the adamantium out of Wolverine. Nope wont hapen. If it does, then apart from the healing ability what use is wolverine anymore? No claws, nothing.

Adamantium has nothing to do with Wolverine's healing ability. Wolverine has lived a long time and even has memories relating to the Civil War in the comics. In fact, in the comics, Wolverine spent a long time without the Adamantium (ripped out by Magneto) and he kept the claws.

Wolverine is near-impossible to kill.

Nathan
December 6th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Adamantium has nothing to do with Wolverine's healing ability. Wolverine has lived a long time and even has memories relating to the Civil War in the comics. In fact, in the comics, Wolverine spent a long time without the Adamantium (ripped out by Magneto) and he kept the claws.

I realise healing has nothing to do with the other. Actually, if you read my post again you'll notice I never said nor implied one was linked to the other. As for the proposition put forward about him losing the armour. It wont happen in the movie. They have said in the first one that it is next to impossible to get it into a liquid state. He used up the last of it in that movie.

Also, it wouldn't be the first time magneto has picked up wolverine like a rag doll.

As for being hard to kill. Who said anything about him dying?

Elwe Singollo
December 6th, 2005, 07:28 PM
I saw some clips on E! What is up with Storm's hair? :SI would have rather have that than a mohawk. :eek: But she looks more agile, heh... Especially with the fight/battle scenes she was in.

the fifth man
December 6th, 2005, 08:08 PM
Some of this sounds so awesome. All of the thoughts of what could happen in this one just keep swirling around in my head. Man I can't wait until May.

kelmah
December 7th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Storm with the new hair kinda looks like Chiana (from Farscape) a little bit IMHO.

Osiris-RA
December 7th, 2005, 07:18 PM
I would have rather have that than a mohawk. :eek: But she looks more agile, heh... Especially with the fight/battle scenes she was in.
Yeah, mohawk would just be scary, lol. :p She had one on once in the 90ies cartoon but that was alternate dimension Storm who had a thing going on with Wolverine. :eek: :S

White Knight
December 7th, 2005, 07:27 PM
Unfortunatly, Osiris-RA, you may be closer to the truth than you think.

the fifth man
December 7th, 2005, 08:14 PM

Huh? Please explain.

Elwe Singollo
December 7th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Huh? Please explain.Yah, im wondering the samething...

Osiris-RA
December 7th, 2005, 08:28 PM
:eek: No...really? Ooooh...ay yi yi. :S

Crichton
December 8th, 2005, 03:27 PM
I gotta try and just leave people hanging like that on a thread, it's pretty funny...like a bad cliffhanger. I should try to do that in normal conversation too, I'll have to pull out my unsolved mysteries voice for it. (this is a lot funnier if you could hear me :cool: )

Steve_the_Wraith
December 12th, 2005, 05:23 AM

Actually Adamantium has everything to do with Wolverines healing ability. Adamantium is poisonous and wolverine's healing factor is working all the time to keep him healthy with all the adamantium in his body

Take out the Adamantium and wolverines healing powers go through the roof, literally he heals damage as quickly as it occurs - he could be shot dozens of time and keep coming (think fully feed Wraith, then keep going). Plus he keeps the claws, they are made out of bone (bone that heals as quickly as the rest of him)

the fifth man
December 12th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Actually Adamantium has everything to do with Wolverines healing ability. Adamantium is poisonous and wolverine's healing factor is working all the time to keep him healthy with all the adamantium in his body

Take out the Adamantium and wolverines healing powers go through the roof, literally he heals damage as quickly as it occurs - he could be shot dozens of time and keep coming (think fully feed Wraith, then keep going). Plus he keeps the claws, they are made out of bone (bone that heals as quickly as the rest of him)

Yep, Wolverine is simply the definition of bada**. Hands down, my favorite X-Man.

White Knight
December 15th, 2005, 04:11 PM
:eek: No...really? Ooooh...ay yi yi. :S
Really.

BruTak
December 16th, 2005, 06:52 AM
Okay gang, forgive me if I go off on a slight tangent here, but supposing there was an X-Men 4? What characters would you like to see? What actos/actresses would you like to see play them?

For starters, I'd like to see Bishop and Sage, played by Chris Judge and Lexa Doig. Also there's a guy called Kevin Grevioux (played a Lycan in Underworld), who's got this voice like he gargles with ground glass in the mornings - perfect (IMO) for the voice of the Sentinels.

What say you?

aAnubiSs
December 16th, 2005, 11:09 AM
Don't know if CJ would be the best Bishop...

the fifth man
December 16th, 2005, 07:24 PM
Don't know if CJ would be the best Bishop...

I don't know, I'd like to see him try.:) Who knows, maybe the Rock!:D
If there were an X-Men 4, which I hope there will be, I so wish they'd introduce Apocalypse. I mean come on, he was the best bad guy ever.

Elwe Singollo
December 16th, 2005, 08:05 PM
My favorite bad guy is Pheonix, loved her plenty. :)

the fifth man
December 16th, 2005, 08:52 PM
My favorite bad guy is Pheonix, loved her plenty. :)

Well, you'll get some of her.

Elwe Singollo
December 17th, 2005, 12:42 AM
Well, you'll get some of her.I'm kind of glad that the story wont be mainly about Jean's story, although i thought it would be weirdly interesting seeing tons more mutants in space, but then again Rogue would be without her ms marvel powers?!

Nathan
December 17th, 2005, 03:45 AM
I doubt they'll ever bring any of the alien story lines into the movies.

They have so much they can cover without getting into aliens.

the fifth man
December 17th, 2005, 10:38 PM
I doubt they'll ever bring any of the alien story lines into the movies.

They have so much they can cover without getting into aliens.

Exactly! There are litterally dozens of amazing stories they could choose to tell in future sequels. I say leave the alien stuff out of it. Focus on mutants and humans.

Elwe Singollo
December 21st, 2005, 02:42 AM
Exactly! There are litterally dozens of amazing stories they could choose to tell in future sequels. I say leave the alien stuff out of it. Focus on mutants and humans.But arent those 'aliens' in space also mutants???

I would have been satisfied with a movie all about Pheonix though. :)

Nathan
December 21st, 2005, 02:49 AM
No they are actual aliens. Xavier hooks up with teh Queen of some planet and does the wild thing at some point. It kinda lost the plot a bit for a while there.

Hopefully there wont be any aliens in the movies

the fifth man
December 21st, 2005, 07:32 PM
Hopefully there wont be any aliens in the movies

I know I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed hoping there won't be.:)

Elwe Singollo
December 21st, 2005, 10:37 PM
I doubt there will be, like what you guys said before, theres already too much things that can happen without resorting to 'out' places. :)

If Gambit it 'too cool' to make an appearance... so are space people. :)

Blue Banrigh
February 11th, 2006, 04:23 AM
X3 Poster (http://latinoreview.com/filmpreview_image.php?id=3843)

Angel and Jean Grey look pretty cool in theirs.

And Dark Horizons (http://www.darkhorizons.com/2006/x3.php) has some shiny pics.

aaobuttons
February 13th, 2006, 06:29 AM
X3 Poster (http://latinoreview.com/filmpreview_image.php?id=3843)

Angel and Jean Grey look pretty cool in theirs.

And Dark Horizons (http://www.darkhorizons.com/2006/x3.php) has some shiny pics.

You gotta see this! http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=22441

kharn the betrayer
February 13th, 2006, 10:09 AM
I'm still sad they dont have Gambit in X3 he is one of my fav characters (after Storm and Cable)

..oh well atleast they added Beast who I like aswell (and didnt use the stupid Catbeast design he seems to have at the moment :D )

Mattathias2.0
February 13th, 2006, 11:12 AM
I can't wait to see the Phoenix.

Mattathias

Red Tigress
February 13th, 2006, 11:20 AM
If there were to be an X-4, I'd really like to see some Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. Get the whole Magneto offspring thing in the mix. Bishop would be really cool to see, too.

And I love those new promo posters, especially the Angel and Phoenix ones.

the fifth man
February 14th, 2006, 06:47 PM
You gotta see this! http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=22441

Funny!:)

the fifth man
February 14th, 2006, 06:48 PM
If there's an X-4, I want to see Apocalypse as the baddy. C'mon, he's the ultimate evil in X-Men.

LadyBozi
February 23rd, 2006, 03:08 PM
Oo can't wait for this one! but pretty mad cuz I though Gambit was going to be in this one.. (hes one of favs) I thought they said he would be in it?! Well..lol..Liars.... Poor Scott... But doesn't really bum me out never was a huge fan of him.. he was just there..never really did anything for me! But if they killed off Logan..then I would raise some hell! Lol..or Rogue for that matter..OR even Strom!..What I Really want to see, is a Lil Storm/Logan relationship..lol.. (Keep on Dreaming I know!) but I figure..if I never saw it in the cartoon or the comics..I still have some hope for Moviieeess..lol... *sigh* Yeah right! Ohh and can't wait for Angel!! ^_^ Wait is Nighcrawler still in it?!

the fifth man
February 23rd, 2006, 06:58 PM
Wait is Nighcrawler still in it?!

No, he's not in this one. At least not to my knowledge. Maybe they'll mention where he is though.

mckaychick
February 23rd, 2006, 07:47 PM
Yeah i dont thni khe will be in it either.

vaberella
February 23rd, 2006, 08:09 PM
see, is a Lil Storm/Logan relationship..lol.. (Keep on Dreaming I know!) but I figure..if I never saw it in the cartoon or the comics..I still have some hope for Moviieeess..lol...

YOu should join my yahoo group, over 1500 members actually for STorm/Wolverine we bloody worked hard to get them hooked up and rally people to get Storm more play in ths movie.

Storm wasn't supposed to get any love in X-3...my crew started a petition wooohoo...and then after that. They are having Storm/Wolverine as a couple in the movie by the way...it was rumored there was a love scene, but their still debating on whether to keep it in or take it out...love scene meaning sex between the two. Not to mention any love between Storm/Wovlerin in the comics again pushed by my crew...the legendary 'Storm Squad'....not to mention the 'RoLo Combo'...oh yeah!! I can hook you up with hundreds of and hundreds of RoLo fics...and it's debatable what's gonna happen in the comic I sincerely doubt Storm is gonna marry Black Panther especially since something was going on between her and Wolverine in 2 comics!

VB

BruTak
February 24th, 2006, 02:30 AM
If there were to be an X-4, I'd really like to see some Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. Get the whole Magneto offspring thing in the mix. Bishop would be really cool to see, too.

And I love those new promo posters, especially the Angel and Phoenix ones.
Chris Judge as Bishop.:D

Metarock Sam
February 24th, 2006, 11:30 AM
Well that would be brilliant Chris Judge as Bishop. Yeah that could work !!!
Perhpas they could bring in Cyclops's brother Havoc and his father (whos name escapes me) Its a great backstory.

vaberella
February 24th, 2006, 08:37 PM
Well that would be brilliant Chris Judge as Bishop. Yeah that could work !!!
Perhpas they could bring in Cyclops's brother Havoc and his father (whos name escapes me) Its a great backstory.

His name is Corsair, he's the leader of the Starjammers..the team that Ms. Marvel used to be with... But it's come out that Corsair is not Cyclops father or Havoc's dad. And that Gambit is their brother.

Anyway I don't think there will be an X-4, cause I hear there's talk that Wolverine will be getting his own trilogy.

VB

Blue Banrigh
February 24th, 2006, 08:43 PM
Anyway I don't think there will be an X-4, cause I hear there's talk that Wolverine will be getting his own trilogy.
Still, they could introduce new and different mutants even with a Wolverine movie.

I'm still hoping for Gambit to show up sooner or later (preferably sooner). :D

vaberella
February 24th, 2006, 08:52 PM
If they don't put him with Rogue...then bring in Gambit...but if Gambit has to be put with Rogue...leave him out. Gambit is fantastic when that woman is not around. I love him on missions alone---he was great in Storm Xtreme...until of course they made him sort of participate wtih the group. Or just have him partner with Storm..cause they get a lot done together..and I don't know about him and Wolverine in a movie together.

My choice characters in a Wolverine Trilogy:

The Punisher..sure...he'd be great.

Nick Fury----oh crud..that would be fantastic.

Incredible Hulk---too good to be true.

Spiderman---now you've got me talking.

Sabretooth and Him one on one....with Silver Fox (I know she's dead) would rock...like a memory story of when they were part of secret Canadian team.

Ooooh...Wolverine and Alpha Flight....woohoo baby!! Now that will be wicked..I'd love to see Alpha Flight....

Witchblade....that would be nice!

Electra---even cooler.

Storm--maybe in a sort of team aspect...would be great in his own story.

Pharaoh Atem
February 26th, 2006, 05:02 PM
x-3 looks amazing and hopefully won't disappoint

Major Melton
February 26th, 2006, 05:35 PM
I think it's going to be the best yet.

mckaychick
February 26th, 2006, 06:13 PM
i agreee. I cant wait for the movie. I havnt seen the preview yet tho:0(

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
February 27th, 2006, 09:51 AM
X-Men Toys Revealed

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=34764

Secrecy was the theme when it came to products tied to Fox's upcoming third X-Men movie, The Last Stand, when they debuted at the American International Toy Fair in New York earlier this month. But there were plenty of licensees willing to share some of what is coming to stores in time for the movie's release in May. More ...

MarshAngel
February 28th, 2006, 05:59 AM
Well I skimmed the thread and didn't see this so I'll link this: http://www.iwatchstuff.com/archives/2006/02/new_juggernaut_photo.html

Vinnie Jones = Juggernaut.

I'd never heard about the guy until now but I have to agree with others on the subject.... he doesn't look too good.

sindicate
February 28th, 2006, 06:26 AM
Well I skimmed the thread and didn't see this so I'll link this: http://www.iwatchstuff.com/archives/2006/02/new_juggernaut_photo.html

I'd never heard about the guy until now but I have to agree with others on the subject.... he doesn't look too good.

he was the Guy in Gone in 60 Seconds the one who didn't talk till the end of the movie

Sphinx was his Name I believe

MarshAngel
February 28th, 2006, 06:51 AM
he was the Guy in Gone in 60 Seconds the one who didn't talk till the end of the movie

Sphinx was his Name I believe
I didn't see that movie, or any of the ones he's been in besides Swordfish and I don't remember that movie at all.

He looks a little constipated in the costume.

Frostfox
February 28th, 2006, 11:59 AM
Yeah, mohawk would just be scary, lol. :p She had one on once in the 90ies cartoon but that was alternate dimension Storm who had a thing going on with Wolverine. :eek: :S

Uncanny 173. Sad but true, I didn't even need to look the issue up and I stopped reading Uncanny about 15 years ago.
Paul Smith, Yukio and the mohawk. Sigh. She never looked sexier "Hello kitten, miss me?" Sadly I couldn't find the picture on line of where she turns up at the abortive wedding, might have to go upstairs and find the comic and scan it.

No Nightcrawler in X3? I thought Alan Cummins was a doll and loved Kurt/Logan's odd couple friendship in the comics.

FF :nox:started reading the Xmen in seventies and stopped when CC left the first time, eh, what a long time ago.

youngtusk87
February 28th, 2006, 12:16 PM
Its a pretty popular assessment that Hugh Jackman has signed to do more roles as Wolverine, but not necessarly in Xmen movies. But instead, WOlverine exclusive movies.

vaberella
March 1st, 2006, 10:00 PM
Its a pretty popular assessment that Hugh Jackman has signed to do more roles as Wolverine, but not necessarly in Xmen movies. But instead, WOlverine exclusive movies.

Wait are you sure? I know that the new Wolverine movie is coming out in 2007, but nothing's been said about it being Hugh Jackman. I remember in an interview he didn't seem interested, because he didn't want his acting career to be around being labeled as Wolverine in the X-Men. But money does make you do funny things.

VB

vaberella
March 1st, 2006, 10:01 PM

hahahhah!! Did you guys hear? Juggernaut might be bisexual.... It'd be cool if he had a boyfriend in the movie....like The Blob or something...:D :p
VB

Blue Banrigh
March 7th, 2006, 02:43 AM
There's a new trailer out.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/tls/trailer/

Hey, didn't know Cameron Bright (young Orlin) was in it.

Nathan
March 7th, 2006, 03:31 AM
There's a new trailer out.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/tls/trailer/

Hey, didn't know Cameron Bright (young Orlin) was in it.
oooh I so want to see that

Exiled Master
March 7th, 2006, 05:01 PM
Just watched the trailer. It was kind of messed up though (stupid Quicktime). Someone bring me up to speed about who the source of the mutant cure is. And isn't Jean's problem the Pheonix, or something else?

Blue Banrigh
March 7th, 2006, 06:12 PM
Just watched the trailer. It was kind of messed up though (stupid Quicktime). Someone bring me up to speed about who the source of the mutant cure is.
A mutant called Leech.

the fifth man
March 7th, 2006, 10:42 PM
Anyone have the new preview as a mpeg or wmv? It would be appreciated.

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
March 8th, 2006, 04:27 AM
X3's Pyro Does Slow Burn

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=34877

Aaron Stanford, who reprises the role of the mutant Pyro in the upcoming X-Men: The Last Stand, told SCI FI Wire that his character has lost all ambivalence about which side he's on. More ...

Nathan
March 8th, 2006, 09:00 PM
X3's Pyro Does Slow Burn

Do you ever post anything but links to Sci FI's website? Not being mean, just curious as I don't think I have ever seen a post from you that wasn't a link to an article on sci fi's web site

the fifth man
March 8th, 2006, 09:03 PM
X3's Pyro Does Slow Burn

Nice little news bit there. Thanks for posting the link, NIWDA.:) I really can't wait for this movie. I am very pumped.

Metarock Sam
March 10th, 2006, 12:34 PM
X3's Pyro Does Slow Burn

Yay more Pyro. Pyro rules !!!

mckaychick
March 10th, 2006, 12:37 PM
Sweet Pyro!!!

the fifth man
March 12th, 2006, 06:19 PM
Sweet Pyro!!!

Indeed! I look forward to him standing off against his former friends.

mckaychick
March 12th, 2006, 06:25 PM
Yeah that will be very intersting.

Metarock Sam
March 18th, 2006, 07:25 AM
i just saw the trailer. And it looks so amazing !!! I wonder what Mutant young Orlin is playing !!! he looked alot like Maggot from the comics.

aaobuttons
March 19th, 2006, 10:36 AM
Anyone know where I can find a non-quicktime version of the trailer?

And Cameron Bright is playing Leech.

mckaychick
March 19th, 2006, 06:51 PM
Ok I have question. Is the movie coming out on the 25th or 26th. I have seen the movie advertised for both days

Metarock Sam
March 20th, 2006, 10:08 AM
Anyone know where I can find a non-quicktime version of the trailer?

And Cameron Bright is playing Leech.
Yay Leech thats who I meant

Mattathias2.0
March 20th, 2006, 10:19 AM
I work at a AMC Theatres (formerly Loews)...

We just recieved in work promotional pins for X3...

They have 6 total:
Storm
Beast
Wolverine
The Phoenix
Rouge
Archangel (I think)

My fav one being The Phoenix, followed by Rouge and Wolverine.

Mattathias

Cherriey
March 22nd, 2006, 06:16 PM
I work at a AMC Theatres (formerly Loews)...

We just recieved in work promotional pins for X3...

They have 6 total:
Storm
Beast
Wolverine
The Phoenix
Rouge
Archangel (I think)

Mattathias
Storm?! You're kidding me! After all the fuss Halle Berry put up over it?

the fifth man
March 22nd, 2006, 07:55 PM
Storm?! You're kidding me! After all the fuss Halle Berry put up over it?

She put up a fuss?

Cherriey
March 22nd, 2006, 09:08 PM
She put up a fuss?
Well there was something about her refusing to do it unless she had more screen time and less work time... something like that. Whatever it was it seemed so contradictory that I was sure she wouldn't do it! =0)

Mattathias2.0
March 23rd, 2006, 01:50 PM
LOL... all I have to say...

Mattathias

Easter Lily
March 23rd, 2006, 08:49 PM

Mattathias

Isn't it Rogue? :confused:
Unless there's another character called Rouge that I don't know about.

Metarock Sam
March 24th, 2006, 12:33 PM
Well Rogue's name is spelt Rogue so perhaps the company has a massive typo in the poster part of the film.

Mattathias2.0
March 24th, 2006, 03:12 PM
No, the company didn't have a spelling error... I did.

Mattathias

The Prophet
March 24th, 2006, 04:05 PM
Is it me, or does it look like the Cty explodes or gets Phoenixed Up a bit? With the whole fire burning landscape thing & the Golden Gate Bridge (is it?) being torn apart (by Mgneto?).

I wonder if at the end the Governemnt (if Magneto loses) gives him Genosha? It'd make a interesting plot for a possible X-4.

Also, I wonder if they reaveal more about the Weapon X programme, if so, they'd have to include Deadpool and such... so maybe... ?

So...many....possibilities!... must...name...them...ALL!!

Edit- hey, been on Wiki & noticed that they got pics, but, if you look at Calisto, in the first pic already posted (on the official website), she has a large face tattoo on her cheek. But on Wiki's pic, it's been burnt off to a scar. Also notice how Collosus is metalic in the Wiki pic! So cool!

Wiki X-Men 3 pics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:X3cast16.jpg)