This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fanfiction Challenge

If anybody interested in writing about Stargate Sg-1 fiction read this at your own pace

-Starts in 2015, Argos City the captial planet of the Gate Alliance government.

-The War against Ba'al Forces is concluding with the last stronghold where Ba'al and his army is holding at bay.

-The Liberal Democrat won the election and took many seats from the Progressive Conservative and Senator Carrie Blanstaff is the majority leader. She is against the war since losing her son in the war. She wants to end the war sparking anti war stance among her planet's inhabitants.

-President George Hammond will not deter from the war since the Alliance is winning.

-Senator Carrie Blanstaff secretly meets with one of Ba'al's clone and his Ashrak were ordered to assassinate the President if he does not end the war.

-General Landry who is at the front line, name your own ship orbiting the planet where Ba'al is since his forces is controling the stargate and Landry is in charge of the war effort that started 5 years ago.

-While preparing to invade, Landry gotten the orders from Stargate Command to withdraw Alliance Forces from Ba'al territory.

-A civil war starts
    sigpic
    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

sounds like you've thought about this a lot. maybe you should write it. i'd be interested to see what you came up with.

Join the Neko Rebellion!!
    http://sgr.hl2files.com

Comment

Hmmm... That sounds more like a "Write my fic for me following these strict rules" rather than a fluffy half-thought that multiple someones can try.

Personally, I prefer taking an idea and running with it rather than being told what I will and won't write, but that's just me. Good luck.

Comment

Do what ever you want. I get stuck writing something like this that is huge.
        sigpic
        The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Has anyone agreed to write your story for you?
          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova
            Do what ever you want. I get stuck writing something like this that is huge.
            the secret to writing a large fic is to jsut write it in bits and pieces. take your first plot idea. write it. then you second, etc, etc, etc.

sometimes all you have to do is discipline yourself to write a sceen a day, or a page a day or a certain number of words a day (course the trick is to not stress out if you don't make that quote, this is fun, not a job)

you never know until you try
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2715266/1/
              Last edited by Elitenova; 23 December 2005, 06:29 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

I kind of change the story a little bit but you will like it.

President George Hammond (Alliance President)

Vice President Jonas Quinn (Alliance Vice President)

Sec of State Daniel Jackson (Alliance Secretary of State)

Sec of Defense Hank Landry (Alliance Secretary of Defense)

Sec of xenobiological Health Dr. Caryln Lam (Alliance Secretary of XH)

Sec of Science and Technology General Samantha Carter (Alliance Secretary of S & T)

General Cameron Mitchell (Alliance Rapid Response Brigade Commander)

Lt. Walter Harriman (Alliance RRB Tech superviser)

Dr. Bill Lee (Alliance Research and Development Division)

General Jake O'Neill (Alliance Stargate Command)

Thor (Alliance Fleet Commander)
                sigpic

Comment

What happened to the Adopt a plot bunny thread? I can't find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova
                    Sec of xenobiological Health Dr. Caryln Lam (Alliance Secretary of XH)
                    If this is an interstellar, multispecies alliance, she wouldn't be the Secretary of XenoHealth. Xeno implies other and in a multispecies alliance, non-humans would not be xenos. The linguistic implications of such an alliance are huge; just think of the Klingon reaction to the notion of inalienable human rights in STVI.

Also, I wonder why all but one of the major political officers of this Alliance are human and all but two are telluric. This isn't so much an alliance as it is a geocentric empire.
                    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Working...
                    X