Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i dont know if this should be on this area of the forum but....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont know if this should be on this area of the forum but....

I am just wandering if anybody know where i can find a Doctor Who mod for BattleField:1942 or if anybody can make me a mod cause i have tryed to make one but i am a very big noob at modding

BTW yes i have good ideas for a Doctor Who mod they arent like haveing doctor who use a BAR shooting at axis soldiers and have the TARDIS as a flying vehicle to drop bombs or anything....

the ideas are close to the original show like haveing cybermen attacking one of the incarnations of the Doctor while he tries to hurt or kill them with his Sonic Screwdriver.

BTW im dont mod any games but ive tryed to and i cant make anything i cant even make a map on BF:1942 and ive tryed to follow the turtorial and other guides for modding but i still cant make a mod

sorry
    Last edited by orii7; 10 December 2005, 07:25 PM.

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

I dont know of any BF:1942 Doctor Who mod. There is a Doctor Who mod being made for Jedi Academy though. I dont know if thats of any interest to you. They did only start in auguest so they've got along way to go yet, http://doctorwhomod.proboards59.com/index.cgi?
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

No it doesnt interest me but thnx for showing me the link but i dont have JKJA for the PC i got it for XBOX and i went to the link and there is no way i could understand it.

Does anybody else think they know or if they can find a mod for BF:1942?

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

Working...
      X