A Crossover???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Crossover???

Hey Alex, I was just wondering is their ever going to be a crossover with SG-1or Atlantis or both?

Thanx.

Actually, Alex came up with an interesting crossover idea that wouldn't ruin continuity. The thing we're debating with ourselves over is whether we should stick to what we've created or to use the episode.
    Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
    Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
    Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
    Stargate Destiny, Fan
    Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Problem is they're tricky.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by waykins
        Hey Alex, I was just wondering is their ever going to be a crossover with SG-1or Atlantis or both?

Thanx.
        Hey Waykins,

We'd love to do a crossover with either SG-1 or Atlantis. The one problem is always continuity, which is why so far brief cameos by one or two characters is as far as we've gone. But we have been discussing a potential crossover idea, which would work around any continuity issues.

So, it's quite possible, even though there aren't any concrete plans for this episode as of yet. In other words, I'd have to answer the question with... maybe.
        Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Time travel?
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Perhaps and AU where Reynolds swaps places across the Universe (with a device like the one in Avalon) with Mitchell ok bad idea, but it would be a good comedy ep
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
              Time travel?
              How else? Although i didn't think they had a delorian handy on horizon

Comment

Working...
              X