X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Season Three SPOILER

I was at a charity auction today and
    Spoiler:
    Robert Picardo attendance - he said he was just contacted about Woolsey appearing in a Season 3 episode of Atlantis - he may also appear in a S10 episode of SG-1. He said he would be in Vancouver in late Feb or early March so looks like we will be seeing him early in S3.
    Last edited by tsaxlady; 03 December 2005, 10:10 PM.
    My View From The Peanut Gallery

Not really spoilers but just to be safe..

Sounds great , I hope he is incorporated into Atlantis well and a new Earth problem arises (I.e pressure from Earth)

Comment

Hopefully not, they need to stop giving these people the authority to bark orders, unless they are willing to put some of their peoples live on the line. This doesn't concern Russia, they've proved themselves more than the others.

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
        I was at a charity auction today and
        Spoiler:
        Robert Picardo attendance - he said he was just contacted about Woosley appearing in a Season 3 episode of Atlantis - he may also appear in a S10 episode of SG-1. He said he would be in Vancouver in late Feb or early March so looks like we will be seeing him early in S3.
        Sounds like its time for a
        Spoiler:
        clip show!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

o snap woosley on atlantis. shoot his ass there

anyway at atlantis is technically earth since daniel found it and not the US so their laws aren't valid there

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
            Sounds like its time for a
            Spoiler:
            clip show!

No. They wouldn't do a
            Spoiler:
            clip show
            so early in the season... would they?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
            Spoiler:

Comment

I ould be thnking more along the lines of a crossover special where he is part of a 90 minute special long episode of sg1 and atlantis combined
              The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

Doubt we'd see a clip show because Letters from Pegasus is too recent.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalFlame
                  Hopefully not, they need to stop giving these people the authority to bark orders, unless they are willing to put some of their peoples live on the line. This doesn't concern Russia, they've proved themselves more than the others.
                  Woolsey isn't the liason with Russia, that's Davis and Chekov.

He's on the oversight committee for the Stargate program I think, but I think he may have been promoted to something else.

Comment

It has to be some sort of investigation that brings Woolsey to Atlantis. He wouldn't just get to go because someone likes him. Because no one does.

Comment

Maybe it's an Earth ep, how often do they do a budget review?

Comment

Originally posted by Whatazarian
                        Doubt we'd see a clip show because Letters from Pegasus is too recent.
                        No it wasnt...Letters from Pegasus is Season 1, this would be season 3

In SG1 theres clip shows; Politics in Season 1, Out of Mind in Season 2, Disclosure in Season 6, Inauguration in Season 7 & Citizen Joe in Season 8

Notice the last 3...one per year

Comment

Joe Malozzi loves the Woolsey character

Joe and Paul are writing the second episode of SGA season 3, guest starring two of Joe's favourite guest characters

most likely woolsey is one of them

Comment

writing him in as a guest star refers to it being mostly new material, if that be the case i would feel it more likely to be a crossover
                            The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

Well apparently
                              Spoiler:
                              theres going to be some disaster at the end of season 2 beginning of season 3 and it'll be caused by someone making a big mistake

Maybe Woolsey is called in to investigate (although they did do that in sg-1 season 7)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X