Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know where I can find a few seasons?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know where I can find a few seasons?

There is so MUCH Doctor Who out there it's enough to make a girl faint. Thankfully, I'm not a girl

I have Season 1 of Doctor Who, I have the entire Tom Baker run (4th Doc), the entire Peter Davison run (5th Doc), the entire Colin Baker run (6th Doc), the entire Sylvester McCoy run (7th Doc), and unless I'm wrong, the 1st season of the latest Doctor Who run (8th Doc).

So I need to find everything from season 2 of the ORIGINAL Doctor Who through the entire run of the 3rd Doc... anyone know where I can find them? It will definetely set my mind at ease to complete the whole 40 year-ish show.

Illegal downloading cannot be discussed on GW. But if anyone wants to post links to websites which sell the official VHS tapes and DVDs at a decent price, go ahead.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
      Illegal downloading cannot be discussed on GW. But if anyone wants to post links to websites which sell the official VHS tapes and DVDs at a decent price, go ahead.
      Are you serious?

Sigh... I only buy every Stargate, Charmed, Smallville, Star Trek, Buffy, etc. etc. I think i've done a decent job supporting the DVD biz. But I understand... vaguely lol.
      Last edited by Madeleine; 03 December 2005, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
        Are you serious?

Sigh... I only buy every Stargate, Charmed, Smallville, Star Trek, Buffy, etc. etc. I think i've done a decent job supporting the DVD biz. But I understand... vaguely lol

[mod edit]
        Well, I don't know anything about where to download, but I do have some good news/bad news.

First the bad news...some of Seasons 2 and 6...and most of Seasons 3, 4, and 5 are missing from the BBC archives...meaning we'll probably never get to see all the episodes of Doctor Who.

Now the good news...this means there are less episodes to spend your money on...so maybe it's not as expensive as you first thought.

But you probably knew that already.
        Last edited by Madeleine; 03 December 2005, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Season 1 of the new series was the Ninth Doctor.
          Season 2 of the new series (and the Christmas Special) will feature the Tenth Doctor.

The Eighth Doctor (played by Paul McGann) made one television appearance in the 1996 Movie a.k.a. The Enemy Within.

Comment

Working...
          X