This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A great idea for Season 3

What if we were to discover one of the main characters was a Goa'uld? It could happen... someone one gets by the screening process at Stargate Command, and goes through the 'gate into the Pegesus Galaxy and Atlantis - Imagine the utter shock if one of the main characters we've grown to love and see has actually been a Goa'uld agent for 2 seasons?

Now THAT would be a shocker... and I think would be very cool. What happens after that, of course, would be up in the air.

It would also mix SG-1 and Atlantis up alot, and just a warning but be ready for the generic "OMG WE HAVE TO KEEP THE SHOWS SEPERATE." Besides, the Goa'uld aren't that patient..

Comment

Originally posted by Whatazarian
      It would also mix SG-1 and Atlantis up alot, and just a warning but be ready for the generic "OMG WE HAVE TO KEEP THE SHOWS SEPERATE." Besides, the Goa'uld aren't that patient..
      They can be - remember that Goa'uld assassin? An assassin has to be patient to find and kill his/her target. We just always get to see the really boisterous Goa'uld who wave their fists about and claim victory against all their enemies.

Also! Season 8, the Trust... the Goa'uld had infiltrated the Trust and governments all over the Earth - how could they do that if they weren't patient?
      Last edited by Lord Shiva; 02 December 2005, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Whatazarian
        Ba'al's pretty patient, but his ego doesn't get in the way of his goals.

Comment

Ok, so the Goa'uld can also be patient, but do you think they would sit around in the city of Atlantis for 2 years with complete access to everything and not do anything suspicious?

Comment

One of their minions would. Like the Goa'uld on Kelowna.

Comment

Why not? Goa'uld vs. Raith. Let them fight it out, and we wait for the victors.

Comment

Funny you should mention that but Critical mass deals with this very issue.

Comment

The Wraith would win because of superior numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords
                    Funny you should mention that but Critical mass deals with this very issue.
                    I was about to post that comment
                    then i saw ur post
                    oh well

Comment

i think the Atlantis's sensors, as well as those cool portable ones, maybe able to pick discrepancies in human physiology -> it should pick up the symbiote; ( if the ancients new about them before going to PG they may have built in failsafes in-case of goa'uld proximity)
                      It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz!
                        i think the Atlantis's sensors, as well as those cool portable ones, maybe able to pick discrepancies in human physiology -> it should pick up the symbiote; ( if the ancients new about them before going to PG they may have built in failsafes in-case of goa'uld proximity)
                        Good point. If the biological sensor can pick up a Wraith, it should be able to pick up the presence of a Goa'uld.

Comment

What if it never stayed in atlantis, what if at the first oppertunitey it jumped host and took a Wraith.

Comment

Well even if the snake jumped-ship and left Atlantis and into a Wraith host
                            I still don't think that a goa'ulded member of the Atlantis expedition could have sneeked past the screening.
                            Patience is not a virture for the goa'uld generally!
                            It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

In Critical Mass
                              Spoiler:
                              Caldwell is a Goa'uld
                              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Working...
                              X