Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superman vs. the Goa'uld System Lords

Who would win and why?

This is stupid. Go see the Stargate vs Starwars thread in science/tech. Stupid stupid stupid.

Superman's only weakness is kryptonite, system lords don't know about it, superman flies around and beats them all up.

Mods, feel free to delete this.
    The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Originally posted by helio9
      This is stupid. Go see the Stargate vs Starwars thread in science/tech. Stupid stupid stupid.

Superman's only weakness is kryptonite, system lords don't know about it, superman flies around and beats them all up.

yep that thread is now mostly filled with the nutty drivellings of "fanpersons" i know they are mostly my own!

have to agree with helio on this, supes is only vulnerable to Kryptonite, it might take him a while but he'd win.
      Don't put jam on a magnet

my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle

Comment

Originally posted by KRiZ
        yep that thread is now mostly filled with the nutty drivellings of "fanpersons" i know they are mostly my own!

have to agree with helio on this, supes is only vulnerable to Kryptonite, it might take him a while but he'd win.
        Superman would kick ass
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by helio9

Oh yeah... well... well... you're stupid and the mods should delete you!

(yeah, I showed him!)

j/k

Comment

Indeed...

Enough said about Superman.

Well, the possibility are endless with regards to introducing different villians against the Goa'uld and vice versa.

Originally posted by Eoin
            Superman would kick ass
            Don't make me zat you

It took us 15 years and 3 super computers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth.

Dial=> http://www.pathcom.com/~kcheung for days remaining until the Vancouver con!

Comment

Originally posted by Kensterman
              Indeed...

Enough said about Superman.

Well, the possibility are endless with regards to introducing different villians against the Goa'uld and vice versa.
              Yeah - what if the Goa'uld found the Negative Zone and freed General Zod?

Oooooooh my god... imagine if the Goa'uld somehow implanted General Zod with a Symbiote!

Comment

Superman, hands down. In fact, tie one behind his back.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

gosh what's up with all the "who will win?" threads lately! It's two different shows. Get over it!

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                    gosh what's up with all the "who will win?" threads lately! It's two different shows. Get over it!
                    I think its because of the lack of new SG eps, people are just finding stuff to do
                    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Okay, so none of you are comic readers then, seeing as you say that Superman's only weakness is Kryptonite, which isn't true.

Although Kryptonite is the main source of weakness for him, he is also susceptible to any form of magic, which is why Mr. Mxyzptlk is such a dangerous foe, even though he doesn't look it. Not only that, but seeing that he gets his powers from our yellow sun, if he were to fight in any other part of the galaxy where there is a red sun, or anything else, he would lose his powers and be killed easily.

And then if you take into consideration most modern forms of Superman, he can be defeated with persistent force. You never see him getting caught in nuclear explosions or anything near that level of force anymore, because it can kill him with ease. This is similar to how Doomsday killed him, as he just wore him down. The power his body stored from the solar energy of the sun was essentially drained, and the skintight barrier around his body which protects him was breached.

Taking all that in, if the Goa'uld and Superman were to fight, the Goa'uld would have some small chance at beating him, as long as they continuously hammered him with everything they had, with the combined forces of the System Lords and so on, and i'm speaking of their starships here, firing their massive guns at him. They would have a bigger chance if they also fought him away from the Earth. Plus, Superman doesn't kill... he'd beat them up, leave them alive and then they'd continue fighting him, wearing him down even more.

Seriously. At least read up on somethings history before you knock someones thread down with 'what, superman would win? this is stupid! delete!'. Take a gander of Alan Kistlers profile on Superman: http://www.monitorduty.com/mdarchive...s_profil.shtml

Comment

superman would own them.....around yellow stars

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                          I think its because of the lack of new SG eps, people are just finding stuff to do
                          withdrawal?

wooo 900th post!

Comment

Working...
                          X