This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Season Three Hopes

1. i hope they do a bit more scouting of the city and see if there is any technology there they didnt know about before.

2. investigating sea floor on atlantis planet (and give the planet a name) maybe find a deep sea observatory of the ancients where two or three zero point modules r stored and maybe a list of other places where they could be for more exploring.

3. maybe finding a factory on another planet where they build the ancient defence weapon drones that would be pretty sweet.

4. exploring the main land on atlantis world and findin a cloaked ancient village or maybe even a few that may even have decendants of ancients

5. maybe a genii based episode where it explains them (shown from there point of view) to explain why they refuse to let the SGA crew to help them.

6. giving the different wraith sects names (or maybe a wraith sort of united nations where they get together and talk about plans and stocks on planets.

7. goin back on the story about the enzyme that stops the wraith from feedin and maybe make a viable biological weapon

just some ideas probably none of u will like them but thats the way id love to see sga

Originally posted by sitheguy78
    1. i hope they do a bit more scouting of the city and see if there is any technology there they didnt know about before.
    I'm a bit dissapointed that this has not happen yet......would definately love to see a few episodes dedicated to the city.

2. investigating sea floor on atlantis planet (and give the planet a name) maybe find a deep sea observatory of the ancients where two or three zero point modules r stored and maybe a list of other places where they could be for more exploring.
    At the very least would definately love to see them search the underside of Atlantis....and perhaps even the docking clamps. As far as a planet name, I think either Joe or Martin answered this in one of the "ask" threads....can't remember the name though....I think it was Lantia, not sure though.

4. exploring the main land on atlantis world and findin a cloaked ancient village or maybe even a few that may even have decendants of ancients
    I could probably do without the cloaking part, but discovering something on the mainland ancient related would be cool Something along the lines of ruins, or a "secret hidden underground bunker" .....or maybe even a hidden stargate.

However, I don't want them to find any ancients there.

5. maybe a genii based episode where it explains them (shown from there point of view) to explain why they refuse to let the SGA crew to help them.
    Ummm....the Genii annoy the h### out of me. Would be very happy if they just went away and were not even an after thought. I just do not care for their cultural personality....at least that of their military. They have way too much of an ego issue for my liking.

Comment

1. Explore the frackin' city. Gotta be something interesting there!

2. More info on Sheppard. How can we stay interested in him if we don't know what makes him "tick"?

3. Recurring Wraith (the snarky Shawn would be a good start).

4. Give Major Lorne a first name.

5. No hot young alien babes chasing after Sheppard.

6. A Weir and Teyla centered episode. While the guys are out fishing, the GIRLS save the universe for a change.

7. How about some aliens who look like aliens (and not like they just stepped out of Amish country).

8. Have Ronon take the salad out of his mouth and plant a real smooch on Teyla.

9. Have a lighthearted episode showing our staff enjoying themselves instead of on the verge of total disaster every week. What do they do for fun?

10. Limited crossovers with SG1 - cut them off from Earth for awhile.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
        1. Explore the frackin' city. Gotta be something interesting there!

2. More info on Sheppard. How can we stay interested in him if we don't know what makes him "tick"?

3. Recurring Wraith (the snarky Shawn would be a good start).

4. Give Major Lorne a first name.

5. No hot young alien babes chasing after Sheppard.

6. A Weir and Teyla centered episode. While the guys are out fishing, the GIRLS save the universe for a change.

7. How about some aliens who look like aliens (and not like they just stepped out of Amish country).

8. Have Ronon take the salad out of his mouth and plant a real smooch on Teyla.

9. Have a lighthearted episode showing our staff enjoying themselves instead of on the verge of total disaster every week. What do they do for fun?

10. Limited crossovers with SG1 - cut them off from Earth for awhile.

All of that is good, except 7. I love SG-1 and SGA because they have minimal amounts of the cheesy looking aliens that I can't stand looking at in other shows.

Comment

i agree with havin aliens of different kinds actually would be nice to have a bit of brain power behind the aliens (unlike star trek) have a reason for why they evolved that way and not always be so humanoid maybes more things like unos ( u know the first hosts) or something even bigger no one says aliens all have to be between 5ft 8 and 6ft 2. maybes a huge colony of midgets (that would make me laugh) (especially suicidal ones ho ho) or alien and predator style aliens that would be sooo cool (i use cool in the geekest way possible)

Comment

You know, the "Stargate" movie was on SciFi tonight, and I remembered being struck by the lack of everyone speaking English and how interesting that made it. So, I guess I'd like to see an episode dealing with communication barriers, like language, other than Ancient.

Also, I posted on another thread I'd like to see Atlantis find its own Risa.

Oh, and they seriously need to do a girl power episode.
            Sig by Camy

Comment

if stargate do a girl power episode i will delete anything i have to do with it either man power or joint cant stand bollox about *oh im on my peroid im gonna blow up a hive ship* or *shephard im gonna use my beautiful charms to lure u* then with the twist of *im shephard i saw it comin* i like him but i like him as a jack mark 2. seriously as soon as it becomes girls to the rescue i switch off for ever

Comment

Personally I hope for a massive twist that makes the Wraith seem like more plausible foes against the Ancients, i.e Some secret Wraith thing that took ages to wake which was what actually decimated the Ancients' fleet.

Comment

if stargate do a girl power episode i will delete anything i have to do with it either man power or joint cant stand bollox about *oh im on my peroid im gonna blow up a hive ship* or *shephard im gonna use my beautiful charms to lure u* then with the twist of *im shephard i saw it comin* i like him but i like him as a jack mark 2. seriously as soon as it becomes girls to the rescue i switch off for ever
                  Your posts have a highly unique and entertaining quality.

i agree with havin aliens of different kinds actually would be nice to have a bit of brain power behind the aliens (unlike star trek) have a reason for why they evolved that way and not always be so humanoid maybes more things like unos ( u know the first hosts) or something even bigger no one says aliens all have to be between 5ft 8 and 6ft 2. maybes a huge colony of midgets (that would make me laugh) (especially suicidal ones ho ho) or alien and predator style aliens that would be sooo cool (i use cool in the geekest way possible)
                  A colony of suicidal "midgets" for Sheppard, McKay, Ronon, and Teyla to stumble upon. Yep. You should pitch that in the Ask Joe Mallozzi thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Whatazarian
                    Personally I hope for a massive twist that makes the Wraith seem like more plausible foes against the Ancients, i.e Some secret Wraith thing that took ages to wake which was what actually decimated the Ancients' fleet.
                    I defiantly agree. I don't feel as though the Wraith have been fully developed as Ancient killers in either the way they should be, or what the hologram said they were. None of the episodes truly show massive for their numbers in a way which would lead to the destruction of the Ancients. Just simply saying the Wraith are having territory problems doesn't show well enough the gravity of the problem.

I understand there are probably some budgetary reasons to this, but we've seen more Goa'uld motherships than hive ships.

Also, I would like to see at least one episode where we lose, it just makes it more believable to show that even the best and brightest don't get everything right.

Also, how about showing something where earth technology benefits from some finding in the base. Every time something is found, we never really see tangible benefits. Like when the body armor that stopped staff weapon blasts, it's never heard from again.

Comment

I'd like to see an episode from the Wraith's POV.

Comment

A revisiting, of the war between the Ancients and the Wraith, better yet, when the Ancients went to negotiate for peace, but instead were ambushed by the Wraith.

Can't speak for other people, but if neither Sg-1, nor SGA, introduce the Furlings, I will be completely pissed!

The Ancients researching ascension, or creating and placing zpm's.

A Wraith homeworld, before the Hives, when they were first beginning to build their fleet of ships.

Ancient weaponry, being used by an actual Ancient.

A race, that even the Wraith are afraid of, someone so powerful, and vast, the Wraith go out of their way to avoid.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                          A revisiting, of the war between the Ancients and the Wraith, better yet, when the Ancients went to negotiate for peace, but instead were ambushed by the Wraith.
                          For me, it's the opposite. I'd like to see the Wraith ambushed by the Ancients and for it all to go horribly wrong, the Ancients being all overconfident n all.

Comment

1. The Daedalus getting destroyed. This ship does nothing but kill opportunities for tension and drama in the show. No let's try things without the super ship and the free supply runs to Earth ok. remember how Sg-1 was cool in the begining because we had basically nothing that measured up to what they had, so yeah lets get back to that.

2. Major disruption from Earth in the form of new policies from a new president or whatever that shakes things up and stops them sending any more help to Pegasus.

3. Atlantis becoming cut off from all support as a result of this. No more of this millionaire's safari in pegasus crap. Lets make the isolation a factor that forces our guys to rough it, this creats drama and a sense of danger, something that is totally absent from the ZPM shielded country club affair guarded by a super ship we've got now.

4. A real Wraith character and not a turn coat or human raised one or anything "not really a Wraith but a good guy because of X factor" a real *******, one of them. I want this guy/girl just so we actually have a villian with more to him/her than "the hive queen" or "insert made up fan name here". Think Wraith Baal.

5. Wraith Baal institutes a policy of brain transplants to switch out the hampster units the Wraith are operating with now with proper humanoid scale brains and the pop guns they have on their ships and soldiers with things that would make god nervous. Wraith Baal will also survive past the end credits of the episode that introduces him. Our heroes will have to work around Wraith Baal and his evil super technology rather than just run in P90's blazing away at troops with a 10,000 year technological advantage. To do this they will have to perhaps explore the city more to get ancient spec war technology so they can measure up. Oh look how acknowledging one little reality creates so many new and interesting threads to follow up on with episodes.

6. No more magical ancient tech that nobody discoved floating in the void for over ten thousand years until just now when McKay got the sensors to point in that particular direction. If you want a society living under an oppressive regime who've ruled unopposed over their territory for 10,000 years "undiscovered wonders that will potentially grant us ultimate power" probably isn't the kind of story you should be pulling out of the bag every other week. It's ok for them to find stuff in the city but the city really should be the best place to get super tech and what not and if the city doesn't have it nowhere else really should. It was supposed to be special and saught after for ages for a reason remember. Now that they have it it seems like everything they actually need is out in the woods somewhere where no one's ever noticed it for 10,000 years!

7. Lets have some actual problems pop up as a result of the fact that the city and all its suporting technology and devices have not been run or maintained by anyone in over TEN THOUSAND YEARS! If I had been writing this they'd still be trying to get the city to stop listing in the water and trying to find new ancient lightbulbs, batteries for this and that and all those other sorts of irritating things that wear out and need replacing. Oh look another reason to explore the city.

8. A major character death. If we're going to shatter the country club vacation feel that we've got running right now someone we care about is going to have to buy the farm. Once one of them drops it puts the audience on edge that potentially another could also and then all of a sudden all those scenes where they're fighting the Wraith get 100 times more interesting. Bonus points if you can keep this from leaking all over the internet before the episode airs. The fans should have no warning at all just all of a sudden so and so is dead and not coming back. It'll make some people angry but that's just a sign that the show is actually hitting their emotions now and most of them will keep watching regardless.

9. Whoever does get nailed doesn't get one of those get out of death free cards. Daniel Jackson stole them all and is hording them now. If you want to bring the actor back or keep them around recast them as a Wraith.

Comment

Bring Daniel to Atlantis and kill him for good.

Comment

Working...
                              X