PDA

View Full Version : New Trailer Reveals X3 Secrets

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
December 2nd, 2005, 03:31 PM
From SciFi Wire:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/index.php?category=0&id=33520

New Trailer Reveals X3 Secrets

Fox announced that the teaser trailer for its upcoming third X-Men movie, nicknamed X3, will go live on the Internet at Apple.com on Dec. 5, a week before originally planned, and that the trailer will hit theaters on Dec. 14, attached to prints of King Kong. SCI FI Wire, meanwhile, was among journalists on the film's Vancouver, Canada, set on Dec. 1 who got a glimpse of the trailer in the company of star Hugh Jackman (Wolverine), and the trailer reveals several key spoilers about the upcoming movie.

Blue Banrigh
December 2nd, 2005, 03:48 PM
Sweet. Can't wait to see Archangel and Beast.

In X2 I couldn't see Alan Cumming as Nightcrawler (I kept seeing him as White-ass Wally from Josie and the Pussycats), same for Kelsey Grammer. I keep seeing Fraiser Crane.

Elwe Singollo
December 2nd, 2005, 04:06 PM
Me cant wait!!!

the fifth man
December 2nd, 2005, 08:22 PM
Should rock! Eagerly anticipating Dec. 5. Thanks for the heads-up, NIWDA.

TheWarrior
December 3rd, 2005, 01:03 AM
Can't wait to see the trailer. I always check out Apple.com for the trailers so can't wait to catch it.

On the Fantastic Four: 2 Disc Region 2 DVD, theres a behind the scenes look at X:3 so I'll have that to catch as well :D

The Signal
December 3rd, 2005, 01:38 AM
Cant wait to see it! Hoping its a little better than X2 though

the fifth man
December 3rd, 2005, 10:18 PM
Cant wait to see it! Hoping its a little better than X2 though

Personally, I really like X2. Matter of personal taste, I guess.:)

Peoples_General
December 29th, 2005, 05:31 AM
.... Cyclops dies!

BigGator5
December 29th, 2005, 06:41 AM
Thank you so very much Peoples_General. I hope someone ruins a moive you look forward to seeing.

MarshAngel
December 29th, 2005, 07:45 AM
Spoiler.... Cyclops dies!

Didn't like Cyclops anyway but a spoiler like that really should have tags!

Elwe Singollo
December 29th, 2005, 11:25 AM
Well that particular character was hardly in the previous movie, so i dont think i will be missing the character much. The character i will be missing is Nightcrawler though. :(

Peoples_General
December 30th, 2005, 02:44 AM
Thank you so very much Peoples_General. I hope someone ruins a moive you look forward to seeing.

Well, the thread did say that the Trailer reveals secrets from the X3 movie. You see someone in a funeral, then you see the X-men team without their field-leader (Cyclops)... its not that hard to figure out. Especially if your quick eyed or just decided to pause the trailer being played.

Madeleine
December 31st, 2005, 02:29 AM
Well, the thread did say that the Trailer reveals secrets from the X3 movie. You see someone in a funeral, then you see the X-men team without their field-leader (Cyclops)... its not that hard to figure out. Especially if your quick eyed or just decided to pause the trailer being played.

The trailer reveals snippets and tidbits, inconsequenstial stuff that looks flashy, smart oneliners and the like, as all trailers do. Some people are such spoilerphobes that they wouldn't want to watch a trailer in case they find out stuff they'd rather not know, but most of the people who avoid spoilers would consider the sort of stuff in a trailer harmless.

What you've said was NOT obvious to all people who had seen the trailer. And it wasn't an inconsequential throwaway spoiler. Not by a long shot. If you want to discuss any spoilers beyond the scope of the title of a thread, then USE TAGS. It's easy. And if you're unsure, USE TAGS. It's harmless. And if you spoil someone, have the grace to apologise.

I've added spoiler tags for you and snipped the rude bits from your post.