• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Trailer Reveals X3 Secrets

From SciFi Wire:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/i...ory=0&id=33520

New Trailer Reveals X3 Secrets

Fox announced that the teaser trailer for its upcoming third X-Men movie, nicknamed X3, will go live on the Internet at Apple.com on Dec. 5, a week before originally planned, and that the trailer will hit theaters on Dec. 14, attached to prints of King Kong. SCI FI Wire, meanwhile, was among journalists on the film's Vancouver, Canada, set on Dec. 1 who got a glimpse of the trailer in the company of star Hugh Jackman (Wolverine), and the trailer reveals several key spoilers about the upcoming movie.
    sigpic

Sweet. Can't wait to see Archangel and Beast.

In X2 I couldn't see Alan Cumming as Nightcrawler (I kept seeing him as White-ass Wally from Josie and the Pussycats), same for Kelsey Grammer. I keep seeing Fraiser Crane.

Comment

Me cant wait!!!
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Should rock! Eagerly anticipating Dec. 5. Thanks for the heads-up, NIWDA.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Can't wait to see the trailer. I always check out Apple.com for the trailers so can't wait to catch it.

On the Fantastic Four: 2 Disc Region 2 DVD, theres a behind the scenes look at X:3 so I'll have that to catch as well

Comment

Cant wait to see it! Hoping its a little better than X2 though
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
              Cant wait to see it! Hoping its a little better than X2 though
              Personally, I really like X2. Matter of personal taste, I guess.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Spoiler:
                .... Cyclops dies!
                Last edited by Madeleine; 31 December 2005, 02:23 AM.
                http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Thank you so very much Peoples_General. I hope someone ruins a moive you look forward to seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler.... Cyclops dies!

Spoiler:
                    Didn't like Cyclops
                    anyway but a spoiler like that really should have tags!

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Well that particular character was hardly in the previous movie, so i dont think i will be missing the character much. The character i will be missing is Nightcrawler though.
                      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
                        Thank you so very much Peoples_General. I hope someone ruins a moive you look forward to seeing.
                        Well, the thread did say that the Trailer reveals secrets from the X3 movie.
                        Spoiler:
                        You see someone in a funeral, then you see the X-men team without their field-leader (Cyclops)... its not that hard to figure out. Especially if your quick eyed or just decided to pause the trailer being played.
                        Last edited by Madeleine; 31 December 2005, 02:24 AM.
                        http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                          Well, the thread did say that the Trailer reveals secrets from the X3 movie.
                          Spoiler:
                          You see someone in a funeral, then you see the X-men team without their field-leader (Cyclops)... its not that hard to figure out. Especially if your quick eyed or just decided to pause the trailer being played.
                          The trailer reveals snippets and tidbits, inconsequenstial stuff that looks flashy, smart oneliners and the like, as all trailers do. Some people are such spoilerphobes that they wouldn't want to watch a trailer in case they find out stuff they'd rather not know, but most of the people who avoid spoilers would consider the sort of stuff in a trailer harmless.

What you've said was NOT obvious to all people who had seen the trailer. And it wasn't an inconsequential throwaway spoiler. Not by a long shot. If you want to discuss any spoilers beyond the scope of the title of a thread, then USE TAGS. It's easy. And if you're unsure, USE TAGS. It's harmless. And if you spoil someone, have the grace to apologise.

I've added spoiler tags for you and snipped the rude bits from your post.

Madeleine

Comment

Working...
                          X