This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith ghouls?

I realize that in general the Wraith suck out all the life force from their prey and kill them, but what if there were humans that lived with the Wraith and allowed them to suck out their lifeforce? If you noticed with the human killed in the pilot episode, he didn't start getting old until the Wraith female sucked a TON of life out of him all at once.

In Vampire mythology, there are beings known as ghouls, they are humans who aren't undead, but they allow the Vampires to feel off of them. There is an unholy alliance though in that the Ghouls often gain strength, longevity, etc. while they are ghouls... so it would be interesting if there were humans who were in the same boat - they allowed the Wraith to feed off of them willingly, and somehow the symbiotic bond gave those humans long life and health, like the Wraith experience.

Nice theory.
    But it's Flawed.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyMckay
      Nice theory.
      But it's Flawed.
      Please explain, Tau'ri. Your Lord would like to hear your belief in the matter in more detail.

Comment

Indian Representation Lord Shiva. Gotta love that Kurta Top. (I actually have one JUST like that).

Anyways, the Wraith would never co-exist with the humans. They want to feed and they think they're completely superior. The closest thing that is Wraith Worshippers who'll survive if they bring more humans back or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Calicto
          Indian Representation Lord Shiva. Gotta love that Kurta Top. (I actually have one JUST like that).

Anyways, the Wraith would never co-exist with the humans. They want to feed and they think they're completely superior. The closest thing that is Wraith Worshippers who'll survive if they bring more humans back or something like that.
          Namaste, friend Calicto. I have a few Kurta's but that is my favorite, it is of the longer variety with matching pajamas and a silver dupatta. One day I want to purchase a few more, after all a System Lord must conquer in style.

Comment

The Wraith have genetic tecnology so why dont they clone a food sorce.
            Plus stop talking about your pajamas.

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
              The Wraith have genetic tecnology so why dont they clone a food sorce.
              Plus stop talking about your pajamas.
              Indian pajamas are different from the typical pajamas that are worn at night.

Comment

Oh...... sorry and sorry for the pajama boy comment in the Living in stargate thread

Comment

Humans that feed on wraith?

Reminds me of Ford and his enzyme friends

The Hive spoilers
                  Spoiler:
                  But maybe the Wraith give those Wraith worshippers enzyme as a reward
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
                    Oh...... sorry and sorry for the pajama boy comment in the Living in stargate thread
                    No problem at all, My friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
                      No problem at all, My friend.
                      Thats what i came onto this site to do make friends, not Argue over things that make no sense.
                      Plus your sig, is that pic of you.

Comment

Working...
                      X