Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr Ecko: one of the "better"? or not? (Spoilers s3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr Ecko: one of the "better"? or not? (Spoilers s3)

One thin gbuzzle in my mind by long time...i decided to write it down: take it as given that , talking about tail guys, the beggar dressed "others" (even if i think they are not the OTHERS) lets call them liek this, took the baby from the camp because , kelvin said, "they were better and deserved to be protected".

So...its not clear to me, but...Ecko killed the two beggars when they tried to catch him too??
    thsi would be quite strange..they usually took only babies...or kids...because they were SPECIAL...if they tried to ake ecko (although they would had needed at least 10 of that beggars to block that big guy!) ...means he is special too? Or he just fought them when he realizes they were catching abbies away? Kindapping them?

This point is not clear to me, and it would change perspective in many stuff !
    your opinion?

no when anna is talking to the "other" out by themselfs she said to him by him the other dude cant remember ghis name not spot on script but close
    anna: "why do you think they take only some of us and not the others"?
    the other: "well the first night they took the strongest of us", then explains they are athletic tuff etc. then he says "threats" and takes a breath
    thats about the 32minute mark if soemone wants to watch that bit

Comment

ok..but KELVIN said that they TOOk the "better ones" the most special...not intending the tougherst..kids are not tough at all...i mean that

Comment

Originally posted by djmc26
        ok..but KELVIN said that they TOOk the "better ones" the most special...not intending the tougherst..kids are not tough at all...i mean that
        Who's Kelvin - do you mean Goodwin?

And yes, Goodwin said two things - 1) the others went for the strongest the first night, and THEN he said that 2) they were taking the good ones during the second attack, which included the children.

hope that clears everything up
        Last edited by Cinephilic TV Addict; 02 December 2005, 01:54 PM.

Comment

I remember him saying they were taking the "good" people.

remember, all the people still left on the beach - they all have skeletons in their closets that are being confronted here on the island.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinephilic TV Addict
            Who's Kelvin - do you mean Goodwin?

And yes, Goodwin said two things - 1) the others went for the strongest the first night, and THEN he said that 2) they were taking the good ones during the second attack, which included the children.

hope that clears everything up
            oh my God ! what a arterioslerotic i am becoming !! SURE
            sorry for that big goof !

Yes yes i've my mind cleared now...
            FIRST STRIKE: take out strongest
            SECOND WAVE: refine search

Sounds like almost military tac

Comment

Spoilers for season 3 episode 5?
              Spoiler:
              OMG!! Mr. Ecko...**cries**

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz View Post
                Spoiler:
                Yeah
                Spoiler:
                And what do the actors who play Ecko, Ana Lucia, and Libby have in common. They were all arrested for DUI.
                sigpic

Comment

"Smokey" sure wasn't a happy camper tonight.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Not a good year for the tailies.
                    Spoiler:
                    I'm so pissed about Mr. Eko, he was the best character they introduced last year, and they go and pull this crap.
                    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

adawale wasn't arrested for DUI, it was driving without a license or something like that, and he was later dropped of the charges.
                      i think his death, though upsetting because his character was awesome, was planned all along - just like ana-lucia, who's role (as the producers have repeatedly stated) was only intended to be 1 season.

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        Just watched it from DVR for first time...

Spoiler:
                        Mad - sad - mad - sad - really really sad

cried too. A lot. Very unhappy to watch.
                        Frak! --Apollo
                        Frak you. --Cain
                        FRAK Me! --Kat
                        frakwit! --Tyrol
                        B*tch took my ride. --Starbuck

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                          Not a good year for the tailies.
                          Spoiler:
                          I'm so pissed about Mr. Eko, he was the best character they introduced last year, and they go and pull this crap.
                          Indeed. It's the first time i've been REALLY annoyed by TPTB.

Grrr...
                          I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

About Ecko

Spoiler:
                            I heard that the actor playing the role asked to be killed off because there had been a death in his family and he wanted to go work in London to be closer to his family

Can´t really blame the producers about something like that.

Comment

Maybe the Others take the people they see as good to actually protect them from Smokey, who has a more stringent definition of 'good'.
                              "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

Working...
                              X