This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can The Wraith Feed on Jaffa?

I have been thinking, if the Wraith reach the MW will they be able to feed on the Jaffa?

In my opinion I don't know, but I would like to know what you think.
    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
    Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

I dont see why not....
    I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
    so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
    But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
    Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
    GW My home away from home....
    My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

I'd say Yes. The Jaffa look edible to me... and they should have all the same tasty stuff in their chests.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Yes, jaffa are exactly the same as human as we are.

i wonder if the wraith can feed on the asgard?
        sigpic

Comment

If they tried to feed on the Asgard, they'd prbably have some sort of reaction. Remember that the wraith are human based (or their bodies are mostly human). The Asgard probably would produce some sort of reaction in them. Not the death-of-steve reaction, but a "you taste like garbage" reaction.
          As for the jaffa, I think if they somehow took the Ford route, then they'd be stronger than even a supersoldier when first injected. I think that a Jaffa would take longer to drain, with the extended life span. So it would become more likely that Jaffa would go Ford if they met a wraith.
          Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
          The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
          I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
          A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
          That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
          Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
          Caboose: They could be worse?
          Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
            Yes, jaffa are exactly the same as human as we are.

i wonder if the wraith can feed on the asgard?
            The Jaffa are humans but don't forget they have a completely different immune system. As for the Asgard, I have no idea, they probably could feed on them.

Comment

Yeah, probably.
              The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Originally posted by newtrekker
                The Jaffa are humans but don't forget they have a completely different immune system. As for the Asgard, I have no idea, they probably could feed on them.
                So the question would be whether or not the chemicals released into the body by the Goa'uld symbiote would have an adverse affect upon the Wraith.

The Asgard don't look particularly tasty to me... still, who knows? Maybe they'd be like escargot to the Wraith.
                [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                  So the question would be whether or not the chemicals released into the body by the Goa'uld symbiote would have an adverse affect upon the Wraith.

The Asgard don't look particularly tasty to me... still, who knows? Maybe they'd be like escargot to the Wraith.
                  That's an interesting thought. I was thinking that since the Jaffa have a different immune system they might be immune to the Wraith enzyme that they release into their victims before they start feeding on them.

Comment

Well, both symbiote and Wraith release a "performance enhancement drug," so to speak. Would the symbiote recognize this as a foreign substance, or would it do nothing about the enzyme? And would this enzyme strengthen a Jaffa, or would the presence of the Wraith enzyme/Goa'uld symbiote be like mixing chlorine and ammonia? (Both awesome household cleaners on their own, but deadly together.) Hmm... possibilities, possibilities.

Also, being immune to the enzyme (which only acts to strengthen the victim) wouldn't necessarily make them immune to having their life sucked out. However, due to the symbiote, even if the enzyme still had no effect, they might have just as much snack power, if not more, than your average human.
                    [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                      Well, both symbiote and Wraith release a "performance enhancement drug," so to speak. Would the symbiote recognize this as a foreign substance, or would it do nothing about the enzyme? And would this enzyme strengthen a Jaffa, or would the presence of the Wraith enzyme/Goa'uld symbiote be like mixing chlorine and ammonia? (Both awesome household cleaners on their own, but deadly together.) Hmm... possibilities, possibilities.

Also, being immune to the enzyme (which only acts to strengthen the victim) wouldn't necessarily make them immune to having their life sucked out. However, due to the symbiote, even if the enzyme still had no effect, they might have just as much snack power, if not more, than your average human.
                      I like your last idea there Syera. I hope an SG consultant would know the first few questions. Because I have no idea, but they're interesting questions.

Comment

They should be able to feed on jaffa
                        As for the Asgaurd i dont know
                        But what if a Wraith tried to feed on a Kull warrior

Comment

I highly doubt they'd get through the armour. But an unarmoured one, sure why not.
                          The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Originally posted by helio9
                            I highly doubt they'd get through the armour. But an unarmoured one, sure why not.
                            There are no more Kull warriors, they only have a 3 week shelf life before kicking the bucket iirc

But that brings up a completely different issue of alot of the kull armour just laying around.

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords
                              There are no more Kull warriors, they only have a 3 week shelf life before kicking the bucket iirc

But that brings up a completely different issue of alot of the kull armour just laying around.
                              The kull couldnt think for them selfs so why did we not just ree program them and send them to battle theWraith and the Ori.

Plus a un armoured warrior is stronger than a human so it would provide a better source of food. cloneing kull for food, see the clones for dinner thread in the SGA serise 2 forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X