X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1 Seasons 1-8 on DVD for $138.14

Edit: The Sale Is Now OVER.

Stargate SG-1 Seasons 1-8 can be had for $138.14 from Deep Discount DVD this works out to be about $17.27 a season. You don't have to buy them all at once either just have to buy in at least pairs.

http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/promo...orm.cfm?page=3

This place is entirely trust worthy I have ordered from them many times in the past these are not HK imports. They are 100% Region 1 US Realeses so if anyone was planing on picking the series up someday now is the time. BTW their free shipping is Via Media Mail from IL so unless you want to wait a while to get your order in a timely manner I'd suggest at least priority.
    Last edited by Drahken; 04 January 2006, 06:55 AM.

Actually, I got a Hong Kong release of one of the Star Trek DS9 episodes, and it was o.k. I did have to return one disk. Also the Hong Kong release didn't have any commentary or special features. Usually, I'd rather pay the extra cost for the DVD with a US release than the extra on shipping.

Comment

may i add.. if you're ordering through this company or any other company... use air shipment to protect your valuables.. why? water and weather damage is a natural occurance.. it happens.. don't let yourself get screwed.. i ordered the first 6 seasons of sg-1 and got 2nd day air.. 7 and 8 i got through columbia house along with sg-a and bsg.. got them all at around 20ish each through promos.. not bad.. i hope people are hopping on the ddd wagon.. i even got american chopper easons 1 and 2

Comment

I support Deep Discount DVD also... bought TONS from them, always been happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
          I support Deep Discount DVD also... bought TONS from them, always been happy.
          my dealings with DDD customer support sucked.. they did not 2nd day air my season sets.. they billed me 7.95.. they told me "they were on backorder", but online showed them in stock.. "they will ship 2nd day air when the replenishment shipment comes in." that wasn't the case. they promised to refund the 2nd day air charge. it's been more than a week and haven't recieved credit to my credit card. and also, since the sets were mailed via media mail, they told me it can take up to 2-3 weeks in order to get them. on top of that, media mail has no way of tracking the package. for all i know, they never mailed it. yeah..... you get what you pay for, unfortunately.

-p

Comment

What a deal this was for a newbie fan like me. I ordered all 8, seasons 1 - 7 were on backorder. Shipping takes about 10 days via media mail, but hey it's FREE so I was patient. All sets arrived in excellent condition (as did other orders from DDD). Season 8's Threads is not the full-length one so I already did the mail-in offer. Heard good things about DDD, so it seems as long as you aren't in a hurry, their deals can't be beat.
            ~ Denise

Comment

That's so weird. My season 8 Threads DVD from DDD is the long version. My DVDs just arrived sometime last week.

FYI: The Vancouver Convention GateWorld Badge is here!

Comment

i tend to like trackable shipping.. i'm one of those paranoid online shoppers and i couldn't complain about 7.95 2nd day air and besides, i work for UPS and i support the company i work for :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cadette
                  That's so weird. My season 8 Threads DVD from DDD is the long version. My DVDs just arrived sometime last week.
                  They must have got in a new shipment the one I bought at the 20% off sale before this sale has the short version. BTW the sale is now over for those that might have been interested.

Comment

I may have to take a look at that site. I don't have any of the box sets.

Comment

Working...
                    X